Need scenarios for time home alone

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Aeleas

Need scenarios for time home alone

Post by Aeleas »

I'm looking for ideas for some time home alone. Preferably nothing too time consuming, since I may only have an hour or two.

I have the following:

5 Obis (martial arts belts)
A pair of metal toy handcuffs (the ones with a release switch on them. single locking. yes, I know that's bad)
2 old neckties
1 1/4" nylon rope about 30 feet long (prefer not to cut)
1 1/4" nylon rope about 6 feet long (this one's from graduation, cannot be cut for sentimental reasons)
1 3/4" nylon rope about 56 feet long (again, prefer not to cut)
2 clothespins (all I could find)
3' x 3' square of a sort of black veil material
a couple unused toothbrushes (not electric)
normal household items (keep in mind other people need to be able to use them later and not know)
All my sister's clothing, including:
a blindfold
halter dress
black dress with square neckline
lavender halter gown (if you can give me a way to secure it. My ribcage keeps the zipper from being able to zip more than 1/3 of the way)
and everything else you'd expect to find in a teenager's wardrobe (bra/panties/nylons but no real intimates)

There is an adult store in town, but I've never been in it so I don't know what they've actually got. And I don't have much money.

The way I keep the clothing from getting messy is a simple one I came up with on the fly one day. Take a plastic sandwich bag and a small (but not too small) rubber band. Once semi-erect, place the bag over one's penis and use the rubber band to hold it in place. Easy and disposable.

Once I have my own place and some money I"ll start trying more involved stuff.
Aeleas

Re: Need scenarios for time home alone

Post by Aeleas »

UPDATE:

I'm planning on going shopping on Monday to get a few things. I'm going to hit up some thrift stores for dresses/gowns, get some lingerie (including a corset) at the mall, and maybe a few special items from Hot Topic/Spencer's (in particular a petticoat, thigh-highs, and a sexy costume). For toys I'm planning on getting a ball gag, some fur-lined handcuffs, a golden egg mini-vibrator, and a butt plug. I'm running into trouble in the shoe department, though. I'm a size 12-13 men's depending on the shoe, and most stores only sell up to 10 or 11 for heels (which I'm told translates into a 9 or 10 in men's). The thought I've had is to take a pair of slippers I never wear and add ties/straps and a heel to it. I also plan on picking up more rope.

One question though: is it safe to insert a small vibrator (silver bullet/golden egg) and then a butt plug after it?

I'm also trying to figure out how to do Ballet? with short hair.