Forced pee shower in the woods!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tied

Post by tied »

Hi, I'm a 35 years old man and I'm into selfbondage since I was a young boy. My native language is german, and so I apologize for my poor english.

I like to be tied outdoors in humiliating positions, naked, exposed and helpless. And so I tried last week an interessting scenario:

You need:

- Cuffs with a key
- a piece of rope (about 1m lenght)
- a sencond piece of thin rope (about 2m lenght)
- a little plastic bag (freeze bag)

Put the key in the bag and fill the bag with your pee. Then close it with a knot. After that you take the pee-filled bag and tie it with the short rope on a tree bough.
The bag should hang at a height you can reach with your mouth when standing on tiptoes.

After that you can walk a few hundred meters to make it more difficult. Than take off your clothes and tie the middle of the thin rope on your cock (girls can use lip-clamps). Take one end of the rope an knot it around your left big toe and the other end around your right toe. The ropes should be so long that they pull down your cock (or lips) when you lift on tiptoes.

Now you can cuff your hands behind your back. That's it!

Now you have to walk naked through the woods and with every step your cock will pulled up and down! When you reach the tree with the bag, you must balance on tiptoes while trying to bite the edge of the bag. Everytime you lift on tiptoes, your cock will be pulled down - a very shameful position! The most humilating moment is when the bag bursts! Your face and your naked body will get full of pee! There's no other way to get the key....

Last week I filmed myself with a camera, so I could made a drawing showing me in the most humiliating moment:
Play safe,
.tied.

PS: You can make it more painful, if the key in the bag isn't the key for the cuffs, but the key for a closed box (contains the key for the cuffs) you placed in a field of nettles. Then you have to walk naked and barefoot with uncoverd cock in the nettles too!

PPS: For your saftey you should place a second key (=emergency key) an a different place (for example a semi public place).
darksilence

Re: Forced pee shower in the woods!

Post by darksilence »

hi this is a verry nice scenario. I knew the feling to be bound in german woods. maybe ill test it soon.

greets from germany
bondage91

Post by bondage91 »

I tried this one, improvised around my house, good little scenario but I would change the freezer bag to perhaps a water balloon. A freezer bag is too easy to bite through and the contents just trickle out... perhaps if it was a water balloon it would work a bit better.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

bondage91 wrote:perhaps if it was a water balloon it would work a bit better.
Or a Banana flavored condom, first it's sweet then it's sour... :twisted:
ydal

-Deleted-

Post by ydal »

-Deleted-
Last edited by ydal on 12 May 2014, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

X( cold bags of piss, its much nicer warm, especially out in the open woods.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Of course, we all prefer warm showers. But do you really think any proper mistress would allow anything but cold?