Unisex. Nipple ecstasy.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Helpless

Unisex. Nipple ecstasy.

Post by Helpless »

Hi. These are virtual ecstasy buttons for your nipples. You need two small rubber suction approximately the size of your nipples and a shop stapler that handles those oversized staples. Put one staple through the suction cups so that one of the points middle of the cup and will stimulate the tip of your nipple. If you're not sure if you would like this or not, gently poke your nipple with the tip of a paper clip. Go as deep as you can into your skin. It's exhilarating. You really just need one staple point /nipple. Several points spoils the effect.
Do the stapling over a rolled up towel so that the staples don't collapse on themselves when they enter the suction cups. The suction cups help ensure the staple / pin stays where it belongs. I guess you could use a nail instead of a staple, but would then blunt the tip of the nail so it's not too sharp. Attach to your nipples by tape or weave them into a karada. The staples I used aren't sharp enough to penetrate my skin without extreme force. Use common sense, don't go rolling around on the ground. Make sure the point is touching your nipple only at the very tip. You can try staples of different lengths depending on your needs. Don't know if there are any tetnus concerns so don't go breaking your skin. It's supposed to feel good, and boy does it! A very welcomed break from clothes pins.
Also, probably for the ladies only. Occured to me the hole in a standard compact disc could fit over a ladies nipple.
Wonder how that hard plastic would feel around the nipple. I guess you could put your nipples t through the cd center hole and then use a clamp fixed to the nipple to hold the cd in place. Just another pervie thought.
bound_jenny

Re: Unisex. Nipple ecstasy.

Post by bound_jenny »

I think that with the clamp, I'll forget entirely about the CD... :twisted:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:I think that with the clamp, I'll forget entirely about the CD... :twisted:
i wonder what is the official worldrecord ? how many cd's have been clamped to a woman's nipple ?
:?: :?: :idea: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :whip:
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Ok I know, It was a really dumb idea. :oops:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Helpless wrote:Ok I know, It was a really dumb idea. :oops:
Nobody said that. I was just making an observation that with clamps on my nipples, the CDs would probably go unnoticed except to outside observers...

@PL: That record has probably not been attempted yet... :lol:

Jenny.
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Sorry Jenny. It seems like a really silly idea to me now. I don't get enough blood to the brain when I'm preoccupied trying to design sex toys. :lol: