Ice release NEVER BEFORE SEEN (at least not by me)

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Helpless

Ice release NEVER BEFORE SEEN (at least not by me)

Post by Helpless »

Hi This is a variation of the keyring on the icecube, with a twist. Instead of the ice releasing the key, it can release a chain or wire that is securing your handcuffs.
For example, tie a sock to a bed post with an ice cube inside the sock, first putting just a key ring between the ice and the post. The ring won't slip off the sock until the ice melts. Put a long chain on the key ring that stretches all the way around the other bed post. Cuff your hands to the other end of that chain. Your hands are stuck to the post until the ice melts, thereby freeing the chain. ) There are dozens of variations on this release mechanism and an infinite number of ways to bind your hands. You don't risk losing the keys or having the keys fall out of reach. The ice itself becomes the locking mechanism. It takes two minutes to setup. Just make sure the chain can't get snagged on anything, including the sock!! On average, a larger cube lasts about an hour or so. You can also use different sized key rings to get different results. Patent pending on this. :lol:
lj

Re: Ice release NEVER BEFORE SEEN (at least not by me)

Post by lj »

I wouldn't start the patenting procedure just yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been using something similar (and yes, I have applied for patents so I know the rules :lol: ) for a couple of years and I think there is a post on here somewhere where I describe it (prior art, publication)

I use a nylon bag, as used for washing powder tablets in machines in place of the sock, with the icecube as the block to relase, fixing a chain or ring etc inplace until it melts.

But hey, who cares. Ice works as a securing method as well as a key release. The only problem I have found is that it is structurally brittle, so the soft bag approach is better than simply freezing rope/chain etc in a block where the tension can shatter the ice very early on. Either way, it is guaranteed to work unless you are determined to have a session outdoors in winter in Canada or anywhere else with sub-zero temperatures.
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Gosh lj, :oops: This reminds me of the time when I invented subscription satellite radio, and then l "big radio" came along and stole my idea and had it on the market within a year. :lol: :roll:
Isn't this the best DIY release ever in terms of reliability, simplicity, and ease of use? Unless like you suggest you're chaining yourself to a fir tree in the Canadian Rockies in January. :lol: I've never see this exact sock/ ice/ring/ chain/ cuff setup on any of the sb instructional sites. For years I was stringing a ice bound key to the ceiling and trying to position it to swing down within reach. So many times I was a victim of Murphy's Law. Back then, luckily, I wasn't very good at creating completely inescapable bondage, so could eventually wiggle free. Now that I'm an expert at immobilizing myself permanently, I need something foolproof. :)
Wonder if there is a way to make a set of cuffs that will lock by putting an ice cube in the cuff coupling device. I know they already sell a set that works by freezing water into the coupler itself, (which doesnt allow for multiple consecutive uses,) but rather a set where you can drop a cube right into the coupler and lock in the cube (perhaps even insulate it to slow down the melting time and to prevent the captive from trying to accelerate the melting time. )
lj

Post by lj »

I did make a gadget that did something like the re-useable lock you mention. I had a 35mm film canister as the ice-chamber, with a hoop made of 3mm steel rod that went almost to the bottom of the canister. This threaded through a slotted bar that fitted all around the canister, with a loop at the bottom. When filled with ice, the hoop could not be withdrawn until the ice melted. So you had a "lock" about 3"" long, with two metal loops, one at each end.

With a bit more ingenuity I'm sure something fully re-useable could be made.

I mentioned before that ice can be brittle, so this lock could be shattered by a violent blow, but difficult to actually do. Also, the relatively thin hoop "cold-flows" through the ice if you apply constant tension, faster than just melting. Even so, my version was secure for about 2 hours.
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Thanks lj. I'm trying a variation of your film canister lock. It's in the freezer as I type this. I'm using a small plastic bottle with a very narrow mouth. I shove the knotted ends of a piece of coated wire to the bottom of the bottle and filled it with water. I can only hold out for little over an hour so it if lasts that long i'll be happy. Its a very tight, compact bottle so hopefully the ice won't shatter too easily.
Sorry it took so long to get back, I've been tied up. I'm only half way thru my prolonged sb vacation.
Found a way to sit sideways in the bathtub with my legs hanging outside the tub and tied together, unable to reach the ground. Put a small spreader bar between my knees to hold them in place. Tied my neck and my hands (behind my back) to the soap dish (It's built into the bath shell and very durable. ) Ball gag. I set the spicket to a strong pulsating stream and draped the shower curtain over my knees and under and around my genitals to keep the water inside the tub. The spray from the water splashing off me would stimulate the clothes pins which were twisting my already very bruised nipples. Finally ran out of hot water. Just the sound of the shower stream was very arousing.
lj

Post by lj »

may I politely suggest you NEVER tie your neck to anything during SB. A bath is a slippery surface and whilst your position may be fairly stable, an unexpected movement may make you side-slip with terminal consequences.

Water is certainly an interesting stimulation though.

Your variation on the ice-lock is simple and should be pretty well fool-proof, and shattering is very unlikely, though a point to bear in mind is that plastics can get brittle at low temperatures, so it is probably advisable to let it warm up a bit before applying any force to it. The film canister plastic stays pretty flexible at normal freezer temperatures, but by the time a scenario is set up, it has had time to warm up a bit anyway
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Thanks lj! I should clarify I had a collar around my neck which couldnt slip nor cinch, and I had plenty of breathing room within the collar. Thanks for the caution warning! This is the only time I ever used something around my neck, only because I was basically boxed completely securely in the tube and couldn't move my torso if I wanted to. Thanks again.