Dare me and I will dare you

Post your dares or request a dare here.
doomguy1

Dare me and I will dare you

Post by doomguy1 »

like the title says, dare me and I'll dare you.

I got;
ropes
8 inch dog chain
2 pad locks and 1 combo lock (they won't fit in the chain put at the ends.)
clothes pins
shoe spikes
various woman's clothing
belts
scarves
a few free weights
a homemade ballgag( will put a picture up if someone tells me how)
blindfold
and other assorted items that can be useds for bondage.
mans greatest fear is to be trapped without their own consent, on the other hand, man;s greatest love is to be trapped with his consent.
the_joy_of_pain

Re: Dare me and I will dare you

Post by the_joy_of_pain »

Dear doomguy1,

Let me give it a try.

From your inventory you need 2 clothes pins, three pieces of rope (about 1,5 meter each), one rope (about 1 meter), the shoe spikes, one belt, the ballgag and the blindfold.
Besides that you'll need a big sturdy chair of sofa.

Preparations:
1. Use two 1,5 meters ropes to tie one to each ankle, leave enough rope for other use (about the half of the rope).
2. Take the 1 meter rope and make a loop in one end.

Action:
1. Use the rest of the rope to tie off your penis and balls, leaving the loop hanging at the bottom.
2. Take the shoe spikes an lay them on the front side of the sitting area of the chair (sharp side up).
3. Take a seat :twisted:, sit yourself on the front of the chair, your legs may not touch the chair.
4. Attach the clothes pins to your nipples, let them point out.
5. Now point the ends of the clothes pins downwards, this will put some additional pressure on your nipples.
6. Use the belt to keep them like this, so the belt goes over your chest, covering the clothes pins.
7. Take one loose end from your ankle rope and put that end through the loop on the penis rope.
8. Left that leg until it is about 25 centimeters (10 inches) above the ground.
9. Pull the rope snug through the loop and attach the loose end to your ankle.
10. Do the same with the other leg.
11. Your legs are now hanging from your penis.
12. Use the last rope to tie your upper part of your chest to the back of the seat (under your arms, above your nipples).
13. Insert the ballgag, put on the blindfold.
14. Use your favorite release mechanism to secure your hands behind your back or the chair.

The idea is that basically every sensitive part of your body (nipples, penis, balls and butt) is tortured as long as you want. Additionally you can attach more clothes pins on your body.

Enjoy,
the_joy_of_pain