One-way crotch rope and hooks

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Like Ra

One-way crotch rope and hooks

Post by Like Ra »

Here's another idea: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2681

I called it one-way crotch rope. Any thoughts on how to improve/modify?
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

That's actually pretty neat! The only improvement I can see here is to change the notes to REQUIRE high-heels. :twisted:
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

davisev5225 wrote:That's actually pretty neat! The only improvement I can see here is to change the notes to REQUIRE high-heels. :twisted:
he-he... That would make 3 (or 4 if it's a female) required things: a butt-plug (and dildo), a gag and high heels ;-)
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

After I've had a chance to think on this for a while, a set of clover clamps secured rather high up on the crotch chain would work well too. The idea is the more slack gets pulled out of the crotch chain, the more the clover clamps will be pulled. Perhaps, to ensure you don't pull them too far, you could attach a couple rubber bands to the end of the chain, that way it will stretch more (and bounce for extra stimulation).

I won't have to try (and fail) to draw a diagram for this, will I?
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

I would suggest quite the opposite. In order to relief the nipple clamps tension, you should make an extra step, arch your back and pull the crotch rope tighter.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Like Ra wrote:In order to relief the nipple clamps tension, you should make an extra step, arch your back and pull the crotch rope tighter.
That would be rather difficult to set up, though. You need to attach the clamp chain somewhere above you, and the further forward you move, the lower your chest will go, despite attempts at arching your back. You'd have to have some way to make a rope/chain drop lower as you move forward, in addition to having the crotch rope pull tighter.