spread-leg predicament

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lj

spread-leg predicament

Post by lj »

Just recovering from this one

basic set up, wrist cuffs, suspension point, spreader bar 4 feet long, with strong eyelets at each end plus one in the middle, a length of rope, approx 15 feet long, two short ropes about 3 feet long, two snap links and an ice-release. You might add a gag (I used a bit-gag for safety) and clover clamps.

First dress as you wish, in my case a tightlaced corset, stockings and a thong, plus 4" heeled boots. The boots are an essential part. Then put on the cuffs, and set up the ice release. I've described this elsewhere, but it is the nylon mesh bag used with some washing soap tablets, containing a block or more of ice, threaded through a narrow ring (I used the end of a small dog chain)then wound onto a metal ring, I have some from a horse tackshop, about 2" diameter, 1/4" thick round metal.

Then bind your ankles with the two short ropes, including a snap-link in each binding (these will clip onto the outer ends of the spreader bar) Stand under the suspension point, mine is a strong eyelet screwed into the ceiling (nominally used to hang my archery bow :roll: ) with your legs clipped onto the bar, and see how high you can reach. Then set the ice-release ring so the cuffs can be locked on, using a short chain from the suspension point. You are NOT going to be suspended, just it would spoil things if everything collapsed on you :lol:

Once you have the height set, get the long rope and make a tight loop or two round your waist, knotted at the front, then drawing the two tails of the rope through your crotch and back through the rope behind you, then down, making a crotch loop that will pull tight if you pull the free ends. Guess where they are going...yes, through the middle eyelet on the spreader bar.

Now release your feet and get the rest of the scenario sorted, because you wont do it later!

Put on the gag, fit the clover clamps, you could add some clothes pegs to sensitive skin, if you wish a plug, vibrator etc.

And finally. Put a suitable padlock ready on the ice release. Clip your feet to the bar having threaded one tail of the crotch rope through the eyelet and tighten the rope so you can't quite stand with legs straight, then knot it. Finally reach up and lock your wrists to the ice-release ring.

If you have done this right, you will have to stand with bent legs and support your weight, twist at the hip and rest your weight on one leg and the cuffs, or hang from the cuffs and relieve the strain on both your legs. The high heels make it almost impossible to bear the weight squarely on both feet as your feet are spread a long way apart.

I used a single fridge tray ice-cube, and even with being able to hold it, speeding the melt, it took about ten minutes to melt. Maybe I'm a pussy but that was long enough. Two hours later and my legs are still wobbly!
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

This definately sounds intense! I know from experience that while ten minutes doesn't sound like a long time, it sure is when you are in a situation like that.

I spent the morning relaxing in a dentist chair (Root canal), being acosted by a beautiful woman (Dentist). I'm not sure if I would have traded places with youu or not.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Wow! I'm impressed! :D

Seems like something lifted from your fiction. Life imitates art or art imitates life? :wink:

@onestrangeguy: you would probably have traded places had the beautiful woman dentist been a lovely Mistress making sure you "enjoyed" your experience fully. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I was busy fantisizing about that while I was there! Made the time go quicker.
lj

Post by lj »

I think there's something about dental work that puts it way out in the no-no zone, I always remember the Dustin Hoffman film when he was strapped in a chair by a (sorry, unfortunate racial stereotype) ex-Nazi German trying to extract (pun intended) some information by drilling his perfectly healthy teeth and exposing the nerve. Gruesome.

as for the scenario, I got the idea from a web-site. Now I know those photos are taken very quickly for some of the positions :shock:
Last edited by lj on 11 Feb 2009, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Maybe... but some sites push the boundries of their subjects, and some are there for the pain...

After all, once you are in the postion they want for the picture, they could wait a little bit for the strain to get to you, and for the real tears...
And then start taking the pictures...
After all, you arn't going anywhere...
(But there is that trust thing...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...