I would like a "training" scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Hmm yeah that wouldn't be too good! It would be good to make the scenario so that you have to train the girl in everyway such as licking, sucking, deep throating before release. I can't think how though...
emma

Post by emma »

I see what you mean... so I would have to go through a "routine" of skills before release... I'd be happy to just put good scenarios together for each skill!

I do this kind of thing "a lot", but, incorporating real self bondage into it is kind of new... Normally I just "make myself" do it, whatever it is, but it's a lot more exciting (and realistic!) this way.
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Yes we will have to come up with more training scenarios for you.

So when are you planning to do this one?
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

I had an idea, not sure how well it would work, but here goes. And it doesnt completely 'force' you into your 'training' but it nearly does.

I have a hallway in my house thats carpeted and about 20 feet long. I put small eyebolts at about head level at both ends and ran a thin chain for the length of it, locking it at each end. The scenario i did, which was given to me by another forum member (Thank you! :) ) called for me to sit down and gag myself, tie my ankles and knees together, and then put on nipple clamps and attach the chain to my knees. Then also tie my knees to my 'clothesline' that i had set up above me, and scoot back and forth on my clothesline in the hallway until my key melted.

Now, he gave me an addition for the next time i do the scenario and i thought it might work for you. Remove the gag and at each end of the hallway have a dildo. So at the first 'station' you have to say, deepthroat 60 times, then scoot to the other end of the hallway and take the dildo anally 60 times, then back and forth, etc until the key melts and you can be released.

Now again, it doesnt necessarily 'force' you into anything, but its just a thought for you. :) And of course you could change up how you are tied or whatever, its really just a concept that maybe you could spin into something more suited to what you want.

Hope it helps! :D I look forward to hearing about it when you do it!
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
lj

Post by lj »

this would work with the scenario idea of taking a mouthful of water at one end of the chain, then going to the other to dump it, requiring lots of trips to gain release from the floating key.

Put the clover clamps chain over the "route-marking" chain and cuff your hands behind you. The jerky motion as the chains pull across each other would add to the fun :twisted:
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Another idea is to put a tube inside a realistic dildo and make "pores" all over the dildo (like little holes)... then you spread a layer of food lets say honey or syprup over it. You have to lick all of it off to be able to get a "pore" free and allow water to spill from it, and in turn lower the key... Getting free a tiny little hole won't get much water through so you will have to work and get lots of them unblocked! Even when you have them all unblocked, it will still take a long time for release... so you will have to suck the water out to speed up the process.

This is a bit of an adaption on the training girl scenario. It might be quite hard to construct. You could drill a hole through the center of the dildo then drill tiny little holes into the tube from outside of the dildo, allowing flow of the water.
lj

Post by lj »

well, I tried my variation, as discussed earlier.

rope about 30ft long, tied high at both ends, one end to an ice-bag release as safety 1, pair of strong sharp scissors held up by another ice bag, safety 2, at the other end.

Release was a key to cuffs, fixed to a small balloon dropped into a plastic tube about 18" long, with the bottom sealed, fixed to a portable work-bench under one rope end. At the other end of the rope was a mouthpiece connected to a tube in a container of water. To gain release, I had to suck up a mouthful of water, travel along the rope and spit it out into the tube. Repeat until the ballooon floats high enough to reach.

As for the restraints etc. Dressed in tight-lace corset, stockings, tight panties, high-heeled boots locked with a hobble chain. Vibrating butt plug. Hands cuffed behind back, attached to a waist/crotch cable harness so hands stay in the small of the back. And clover clamps.

To stop me wandering off to get the release keys in another room, I usd a dog-collar with a snap-clip to lock it to the rope.

Thoughts after completion:

Could do better!

I had tested the amount of water I could transport, but underestimated, so it only took 20 trips. Bigger or longer tube next time.

I didn't clip the clover clamps to the rope as well as the collar, mainly because the corset tends to push them off, and so tucked them inside, next time it will have to be an open-cup basque, not as as tight as the proper corset but probably ok and will allow the extra fun :)

The hobble chain loosened and came off one foot, didn't properly check out the locks, one had too big a hasp to fit through the chain

I tried using the idea of having holes in the side of the mouthpiece, but found it very difficult to retain any water in my mouth. As soon as you expose the holes, the water runs back down the tube or through the lower hole. I think it might work if the tube was pointing down, so you had to raise your chin to reach the mouthpiece. The idea of "deep-throating" is likely to result in choking when combined with water.
peter

training device

Post by peter »

This might do the job for you:
Dildo with a tube through it, as described by others. Fill a container with water (or the liquid of your choice). Suspend the container close to the ceiling. The tube from the dildo should run up, over the edge of the container, and into the liquid. When enough sucking has been done a siphon will start, and it will not quit until the fluid is low enough to expose the end of the tube.
If you have the weight of the container control your release mechanism (release a key when light enough, for example) you wil have to suck. If you don't swallow you will have water all over the floor.
This can be refined, but the idea is sound.
Nmbr_Zero

Post by Nmbr_Zero »

You could fasten a butterknife to the top of your head. (A sharp knife will make this too easy) Your release is attached to a string that will be under some tension. As you move your head back and fourth along whatever it is you are using to suck on, the knife will eventually cut its way through the string dropping your release. I guess you could also use this theory for anal training as well. It make take some testing to get it just right, but I'm pretty sure it may work.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Nmbr_Zero wrote:You could fasten a butterknife to the top of your head. (A sharp knife will make this too easy) Your release is attached to a string that will be under some tension. As you move your head back and fourth along whatever it is you are using to suck on, the knife will eventually cut its way through the string dropping your release. I guess you could also use this theory for anal training as well. It make take some testing to get it just right, but I'm pretty sure it may work.
At least it will look f***ing hilarious, so to add to the humiliation, do not forget to set up a mirror so you can see yourself deepthroating a dildo so you can cut through a rope with a knife affixed to your head.... hahaha, I think I might actually burst my diaphragm right now...

btw, has anyone come across the calf-o teria? I know it from an old Insex movie, I guess it fits the scenario quite well.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Those are used for feeding calves on farms. I saw one used for "other" purposes on Mick and Dee Luvbright's site also.
They can be purchased at farm supply stores.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
emma

Post by emma »

I finally found time to do this, and it was AMAZING. I'll write up and post soon, I promise... Now I need another scenario!
emma

Post by emma »

I just finished doing instruction #2... Time to figure out what to do for #3!