New scenarios?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
miker1112

New scenarios?

Post by miker1112 »

First off I would like to say "Hi" to everyone and I absolutely love this site and you guys do a great job, so thank you!

My question/comment/concern is I am surprised that there are not more new scenarios being published. I would love to see new scenarios from people! I know there are people out there like me who come up with a new one then after thinking it over because such and such wouldn't work right don't bother mentioning them. I think regardless we could still post them for everyone to see and get everyone's input till it is right!

I hope everyone agrees and we can get new scenario's up and going again!
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

I for one would love to hear your thoughts and successful or unsuccessful attempts.

You're right. some things don't get posted because they are to perverted, or because we just don't want to have people think we did that sorta thing. hen again, for some of us, we have fallen into a rut and just do what feels good over and over again. In my case, I'm so old that sometimes i forget what I did that morning. It does have it's advantages though, I meet NEW, OLD FRIENDS every day!

Of course, we're all into different things. Some of the wierdo's are into cross dressing :wink: I do it, not to seriously, just for the thrill of possibly being caught. or even tight laced corsets :) (Please don't beat mistress J.) - There's lots of ideas, you just have to spend a lot of time and look through the older posts.

In any case, wake us up with some new or even old ideas. I'm sure we'd love to discuss them.
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

onestrangeguy wrote: It does have it's advantages though, I meet NEW, OLD FRIENDS every day!
And you can hide your own easter eggs :-)

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I agree with most of it - I just feel that what I'm doing is not a spectacular new invention. I get new ideas often and some of them stay as ideas, some have been tried, a few more than once. But i don't feel like drawing a complete scenario with explanations - I'd rather tell my experiences and let people develop their own ideas from that inspiration.
You are not free until the last lock is closed.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

onestrangeguy wrote:(Please don't beat mistress J.)
A typo or a plot to do me some dastardly deed? My crop is twitching! :twisted:

I do come up with different scenarios, but they amount, more or less, to variations on a theme. I discovered Shibari a while back, and find it immensely entertaining because the combinations and configurations of ties are virtually infinite, and Shibari is designed to be erotically uncomfortable.

There are also a few things I keep to myself, either because they are too crazy or just very personal.

There are still some very inventive chaps here who concoct some highly interesting entrapment or release devices, or discover some mundane item that can be "perverted" for bondage use.

The posts here don't have a "best before" date, so the scenarios contained therein are still valid. Browse around the Scenarios or DIY sections, or take a look at the Bound Anna main site.

And if you dare, concoct your own scenario and post it here for posterity.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Gosh, I forgot about Easter, that was sooo long ago!
I get to wrap my own Christmas gifts too. The last few years I think the family has caught on, and now it's the same ones every year!
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

That reminds me of a recipe for "surprise cake" I once came across. Needed: recipe for a cake of your choice and a dose of Rohypnol. Take the roofie, bake the cake, pass out, wake up..."oh, kewl,cake!!!"
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Maybe some people come up with a device, but only a vague idea for it's use...
Maybe we need a topic section for "Orphaned devices", idea devices without a completely thought out use...

And this could be the first...
An anti-hide frame:
Perfect for those that want to do a scenario that has a chance of discovery, and provide a way that would prevent hiding...
(I live in an old warehouse, and thought of this device...)
You need a pyramid shaped frame just about neck high.
At the top is a mounted collar that fits the neck of the wearer...
The base is wide enough so that it will not tip over... (You would not want to fall over wearing this thing!)
The idea is to go from point A to point B to provide escape...
If at any time you may be discovered, you can't just kneel down and hide because you will be stuck standing...

The idea was to cross the floor in front of the windows with out being seen by the passing cars. (at night of course!) Maybe adding some motion lights to add to the challenge...
(OK, it was just an idea...) (did you know the "T" in motion is silent??? Spellcheckers could not figure out "mocion" very well...)
(P.S. Yes I know I can't spell chit!.. sith.... schit... stich... "Oh, carp!")
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

Why a pyramid? You could have a thin pole from your collar to your ancle cuff (one to each leg). Now try to kneel ! You can walk with some slight effort.....
You are not free until the last lock is closed.
miker1112

Post by miker1112 »

It's a start dark-lizerd(spell check says that's wrong btw!) I meant I would like to see more new scenarios. People brainstorm and come up with new ideas. Not necessarily old modified one or anything like that. Just more to add to the main site. Help the site expand, that would be great! So if we could everyone start getting the old windows paint out and slap something on it and post it and see how it goes from there!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

leopold322 wrote:Why a pyramid? You could have a thin pole from your collar to your ankle cuff (one to each leg). Now try to kneel ! You can walk with some slight effort.....
True, but I was picturing something that would not tip over.
You may not be able to kneel, but you can "fall" over and hide with your pole.... But, getting back up would be nearly impossible...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

you would not even have to tie your hands...just add two buttons to the pyramid, one on each side. If you stop pressing one of the buttons before a timer runs out, the light turns on, exposing you to whatever crowd passes by.
Ta-dah: your hands are effectively kept out of the way... of course you could always choose to masterbate, but you would have to do so in full view... liking that idea. hmm... too bad my flat is nice and hidden, else my girl would have been in for a fun evening ^^
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Grinser wrote: ... of course you could always choose to masterbate,
AWWWW, you took the "U" out of masturbate! :roll: :wink:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Masterbate as opposed to slavebate?

Phooey... :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Grinser wrote:you would not even have to tie your hands...just add two buttons to the pyramid, one on each side. If you stop pressing one of the buttons before a timer runs out, the light turns on, exposing you to whatever crowd passes by.
Ta-dah: your hands are effectively kept out of the way... of course you could always choose to masterbate, but you would have to do so in full view... liking that idea. hmm... too bad my flat is nice and hidden, else my girl would have been in for a fun evening ^^
If the pyramid is self powered, you could take the show on the road...
Set her up on the side of the road, just out of view, and plug in the battery... Now there is show anywhere...
miker1112

Post by miker1112 »

This is my first attempt ever to draw something like this so I apologize for the horribleness! I just tried going with what dark_lizerd described. I hope atleast did it decent enough to understand it! I am open for any changed to be made to it and can't wait for more ideas!