Merry Christmas!

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
anna
Site Admin

Merry Christmas!

Post by anna »

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Image

Thanks for all the emails, posts and submissions during 2008. :D
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

"Thanks for all the emails, posts and submissions during 2008."

'Submission(s)' indeed! :wink:

Merry Christmas & happy new year to you and to all of the members here too... I wish everyone a safe and satisfactory 2009! :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A Merry and Kinky Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you too, Anna, and to everyone on the board! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

We wish you a sexy Christmas
And a kinky New Year!
Riddle

Merry Christmas!

Post by Riddle »

Have a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
anton01

Post by anton01 »

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.
http://mysh-game.de/showpage.php?uid=73469
SouthBoundBelle

Post by SouthBoundBelle »

I am so glad you started this thread Anna. I so wanted to say a few things to my friends here. First I wish to thank you, Anna, for this wonderful forum. It has become a home for me of sorts. A place where I can come and bare myself in ways I never imagined possible. Thanks to Jenny, my sister, mentor and kindred spirit in bondage, corsetry and kink for all her support and help. I don't know if I should apologize or thank her for being the woman the forum members want most to see corseted and bound face to face with me. I certainly could not imagine that as a BAD thing of course. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: My love to Ponylady, my dear friend and sometimes confidant. My love and best wishes to Ami Tenchi who is probably the sweetest person on the planet, Misqui, cdinbonds, lj, Radar, Dj and his beautifully erotic photos, scarfboy, Grinser and his razor sharp wit, and the many members I have not had the pleasure of chatting with yet. I simply want to thank you all for the warmth and acceptance given to a kinky cowgirl from Texas. I wish you all a heartfelt Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas and my love to all,
Dinah
Of all the fetishes in the world, I believe I like most of them.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I owe you all a Christmas picture, full with a Dom Santa and Mrs Claus, Various elves, oh yes, and the reindeer. All 9 of em :P Maybe I'll get around to it, it was another spur of the moment midnight daydream
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Happy (and kinky!) Holidays to everyone.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
littlecdbondagegirl

Post by littlecdbondagegirl »

Happy Holidays to all!!

Thank you anna for starting and maintaining this wonderful forum! You all are great!!

:D :D
"Dress me up like a Slut...Tie me up Tight...And im in Heaven!"
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

"Thank you anna for starting and maintaining this wonderful forum! You all are great!! "

I concur, it feels like an oasis of peace and tranquility in here.

And I don't know of any other website where people understand and respect each other's individuality this much.

eh... end of message :oops:
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

I wish you all nice holidays and a quiet and relaxing time.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SouthBoundBelle wrote:I am so glad you started this thread Anna. I so wanted to say a few things to my friends here. First I wish to thank you, Anna, for this wonderful forum. It has become a home for me of sorts. A place where I can come and bare myself in ways I never imagined possible.
I agree with Dinah here. It's somewhere where one can unleash one's kinkiness and just be ourselves, no holds barred.
SouthBoundBelle wrote:Thanks to Jenny, my sister, mentor and kindred spirit in bondage, corsetry and kink for all her support and help. I don't know if I should apologize or thank her for being the woman the forum members want most to see corseted and bound face to face with me. I certainly could not imagine that as a BAD thing of course. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That made my day, and spiced up my Christmas with an extra warm, fuzzy glow inside my heart. Dinah, thank you very much for your appreciation and kindness. It's a pleasure for me to share my kink and other pervy quirks and contaminate... er... ahem... educate others... 8)

And no need to apologize - it's definitely not a bad thing! :lol:
Amy_Tenchi wrote:I owe you all a Christmas picture, full with a Dom Santa and Mrs Claus, Various elves, oh yes, and the reindeer. All 9 of em Razz Maybe I'll get around to it, it was another spur of the moment midnight daydream
That I just have to see! :D

Now we'll know exactly what Santa does to those who are on the naughty list! :shock: :whip:

Love to all of you out there, wherever you are!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The idea to add a forum to the site was there for quite some time but I thought that the user base of www.boundanna.com was far to small for it. The Internet is full of more or less failed forums without users and I did not want to add another forum to the list. But eventually I started noticing an interest for a forum in the email correspondence I received from visitors to the site. So I had to give it a try before giving up the idea.

I got some help setting up the forum by a close friend and managed to get the forum running. And the rest is history. I might be wrong but I think that it was Curious_SB (an early member and our first moderator) who really started the forum discussions flowing. (Thanks Curious_SB!) Other people that have played very important roles in the forum history is among others: “Neo” for inspiration and support. (Thanks Neo, I miss you in the forum.) And “Loree” for being somewhat controversial and at the same time a highly regarded member of the forum. (Thanks Loree, you added a lot of spice to the forum in those early days.) Naturally there is a long, long list of people and forum members who made the forum to what it was and what is is. You are to many to mention but you know who you are.

The forum of today have grown into a closely knitted community full of shared laughs and information sharing between like minded. I (Anna) play a very little role in the forum these days except for behind the curtain fixing and adjustments. The forum is in the very competent hands of the moderator team. Big thanks goes out again to the members of the moderator team. You make it all possible.

And again, thanks to all the forum members for keeping the forum alive. The future of the forum and the community is most of all in your hands. Keep sharing your thoughts, your ideas and your stories with the rest of the community.
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

Merry Christmas everyone