I have 18 hours....

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SecretlyTyed

I have 18 hours....

Post by SecretlyTyed »

...…until I have to check out of this hotel room. I’ve got a plan for the night and I’ve outlined some scenarios that I want to try/do, but I thought it would be fun to open myself up to some suggestions, perhaps to spice things up a bit or try something new.

Background

At 1:00 this afternoon I checked into a local hotel. I’m on the second floor and the door to my room opens up to an outside walkway/balcony (direct access to the outdoors is a key ingredient in a later scenario). When I got in the room, I got a large bucket of ice, laid out all of my clothing on one bed, and dumped all of my equipment (listed below) out on the other. After a hot shower, I put my street clothes, shoes, and other misc items into the empty equipment bag and locked the zippers shut, with the only key to the lock in the center console of my car.

** Then I put on the clothes that I am currently wearing (I’m a 20 something male): nude pantyhose, fishnet tights, black hot pants, black vinyl thigh-high boots w/ 4-inch heel, short white t-shirt, black wrist warmers/guards, heavy black waist cincher, and a long blonde wig. I brought make-up to, but I’m only doing up my eyes as everything else will be covered.

The equipment that I brought includes…

6 lengths of ¼ inch rope of varing lengths
S&W handcuffs
leg irons
6 padlocks of varying sizes and brands
A 3-foot,a 1 foot, and a 6 inch length of chain
2 leather belts (34” and 40”)
2 rolls of black duct tape
1 roll of silver duct tape
mouth packing fabric/material
locking ball gag
locking collar
blindfold
2 ice release rigs

Check-out time is noon tomorrow, so I’m planning to start cleaning up around 10:30 or so, with the exception of going to retrieve the key to unlock the bag my regular clothes are in sometime in the wee morning hours. I’m open to suggestions if there are any, and I’ll be updating the thread between sessions/scenarios/ties, both to entertain and document my experiences.

Ciao,
keygasm
leopold322

Post by leopold322 »

Well - how did it go?

Did you get caught and put in proson as we haven't heard from you?
You are not free until the last lock is closed.