caught and embaressd

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
scarfboy

caught and embaressd

Post by scarfboy »

ok so this just happend about 30 mins ago at about 330 pm est i was home alone and i tied myself up. now i dont tie myself up unless im sure i have the house to myself for atleast an hour my parents dont get home till about 530 and my sisters wernt supposed to be home untill after 6 but my younger sister who was supposed to be over at a friends doing a project for school came home early and i dident hear her come in and she found me in the middle of tieing myself. after she saw me she shut my door and went into her room and has been there since the only thing i said to her so far was to ask her not to tell our parents and luckly i decied to wear clothing when i did this so she dident see anything too bad but now i dont know whast to do im pretty confedent she wont tell our parents but im almost positive she will tell our other sister and i really dont know what to do i know i should talk to her but im really nervous and worried her and i are really close and i dont want her to be in an akward position but i dont know how to go about handleing this neither of my sisters know about my interest in bondage so far as im aware i know i have never talked to them about it so im worried about what might be going on inside her mind right now
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

Ooo, looks liek you need to do some sucking up.

Least you wern't crossdressing.
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine
scarfboy

Post by scarfboy »

i doubt it i dont think she would say anyhting shes not like that i just dont know how to go about talking to her about it ive been sitting in my room since it hapopoend trying to figure out what to do
stephanie

Cross dressing

Post by stephanie »

teh-ah-tim-eh wrote:Ooo, looks liek you need to do some sucking up.
Least you wern't crossdressing.
tec, whats wrong with crossdresses ?
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

what's wrong with crossdressers?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

stephanie wrote:what's wrong with crossdressers?
Theoretically, nothing. It's just that some people freak out at that.

@scarfboy:

Lay low for now. Don't be too nervous. There is no sense in getting worked up about something that hasn't happened yet.

If and when it does come up, the best option is usually honesty (because by that time, the forensic investigation - i.e. the room search - will have turned up evidence). It's your personal entertainment and no one else is involved.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

well,

maybe you should talk with your siter, or even sisters, about this.

@ least one already knows, the other one probably too.
this is not about explaining yourself, but it is about privacy.

your sister probably doesn't enjoyed walking in, and finding you like that.
talk with her about it, if this experience upset her apologize. and try to find a way to let her/them know with a sign that you are "tied up" currently, and should not be disturbed. maybe you can 2/3 can come up with an inconspicuos sign, which they can also use if they want some privacy for
themselves.

you didn't mention any ages in your post, but embaressment about oneselves "masturbation experiences" is common during the teenage years. *i would know, i was once one myself, and used to doll myself up, and than add the bonds*.

this necessarily doesn't have to be a bad experience, your "fetish" is kind of in the open now with your siblings. take advantage, talk with them, they might be curious, or even share some of their stuff. if it goes well you might have what a lot of us wished we had during our formative years:
"a secret confidante" we could trust.
scarfboy

Post by scarfboy »

thanks for your help im gonna talk to my sister that walked in on me when she gets home from school she should acualy be home any minute now and im gonna apologize and try and explaine that i had no intention of haveing her see me like that im just hopeing that she dosent get all weird about it she is 16 and im 21 so shes used to seeing me as the overprotective older brother and i dont know how she felt when she saw me in a semi helpless state im acualy hopeing that this experance could make us closer (were already very close) rather then drift us apart
Slave 1

Post by Slave 1 »

tell her your training to become an escape artist.
To wake up still tied to the bed is bliss, after 48 hours its better.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I have a teen brother who I recently noticed we can talk about things like sex and periods a bit more openly than before. Guess it just falls in as more natural around those ripe teen years when the hormones get flowing :wink:

I guess depending on the ages, it always helps. And...although I don't know the rules of knocking in your home, we always knock and wait for a response...I can only assume someone else caught someone naked or something...(wasn't me for sure)
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
scarfboy

Post by scarfboy »

ok i just had like a 5+ hour conversation with my sister that went extremely well. she told me she was just as embarrassed as me about walking in on me i never do anything bdsm related when people are home so she never has to knock were close enough that it really dosent matter to me. but anyway it turns out the reason that she came home so early was because she wanted to talk to me in privet about a sex related issue she was having so it kind turned into a really weird coincidence that she discovered my sexual interest when she was coming to talk to me about hers. we ended up talking for hours first about her stuff then she asked me to explain bdsm to her which really caught me by surprise but im really happy that i have someone close to me that i can confide in about my interests
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Now that's the kind of happy ending we all like to see! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

glad to hear it went so well.
scarfboy wrote:we ended up talking for hours first about her stuff then she asked me to explain bdsm to her which really caught me by surprise but im really happy that i have someone close to me that i can confide in about my interests
congrats, you now got what 99% of guys in your situation don't have, a confidante.

she may even accept to act as your "safety" should one of your releases fail.
teh-ah-tim-eh

Post by teh-ah-tim-eh »

noting wrong with cross dressers just it might not have been the best time for some one to walk in.
If your naughty go to your room...if you want to be naughty go to mine