My first trip to a BDSM night

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Darkelve, Darkelve, Darkelve, such innocence (shakes head)

you have to understand that a Mistress will never be satisfied with a slave's performance. No matter how well you perform for Her, She will demand more. If She likes having Her nipples sucked, unless you actually manage to hurt them, She will probably not acknowledge that you may have just given Her the best suck of Her life. If you do hurt, them, She will punish you severely.

Good luck, and enjoy!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

What cdinbonds said about a Mistress is true in some cases. It all depends on her style and mood, and also how you respond to her. It's not just a one-way affair. A skilled Domme will adapt her style to the sub.

I do like it with a little nibble... 8) You have to understand that the nipples are sensitive and can be a major turn-on when stimulated properly. It's not just the sucking, it's the nibbling too.

And why do you think we like nipple clamps? :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

hope you have a great evening, darkelve.
Darkelve wrote: Bit of an 'indiscrete' (?) question for the women (well, maybe men too) out there: Mistress seems to like to have her nipples sucked, but seems like I did something wrong the last time; she told me to suck them harder and even though I tried with all my might she did not really seem to notice me making such a big effort... what am I doing wrong?? Hmmm, she did like it if I 'bit' it a little bit with my teeth while sucking though.
as cdinbonds & jenny said: that may have been a part of the game.

if she liked it a bit harder, how did you suck ?

if you close your mouth around the nipples firmly and inhale deeply
you are causing a smallscale vacuum, that will make her nipples expand
a little, thereby making the skin strech taut, and invoke that sweet little pleasurable pain. she might enjoy this.
*note: that sensation won't hold for long, only as long as you are inhaling.
if you get the hang of this, and she really enjoys this, trying nibbling a bit
on the nipple (now that sounds kind of funny, the "nibbling on the nipple" bit) it might enhance the sensation for her.

good luck
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

Darkelve, Darkelve, Darkelve, such innocence (shakes head) you have to understand that a Mistress will never be satisfied with a slave's performance. No matter how well you perform for Her, She will demand more.
Well, i figured that might have been the case. i am a still a bit wet behind the ears though so i doubt a lot x-) ... Still, i aim to please Her as much as i possibly can.

@ponylady

I did not do that at the time, true. i suspect that might be what She was looking for. Well i practiced a bit on the tip of my little finger so i could image how it would feel; i think i know what feeling you are talking about now.
hope you have a great evening, darkelve.
Thanks! :)
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

Hmmm well, how should I say this: she didn't show up :? :x

Luckily I'm not all that shaken... sure the long wait on someone who never arrived sucked, but I had a nice chat with another Mistress (unfortunately, She was too tired to play :p) and after that with a couple who just 'came clean' to each other.

So, 'to be continued', but not with her...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Darkelve wrote:Hmmm well, how should I say this: she didn't show up :? :x
so much could have prevented her from making the date.
no need to sweat over it. this was just a play acquintance, or you would have exchanged mail-addies or other stuff to stay in contact.

Darkelve wrote: Luckily I'm not all that shaken... sure the long wait on someone who never arrived sucked, but I had a nice chat with another Mistress (unfortunately, She was too tired to play :p) and after that with a couple who just 'came clean' to each other.
sounds like you are getting a lot more comfortable in these surroundings.
bdbgum

Post by bdbgum »

ponylady wrote: so much could have prevented her from making the date.
no need to sweat over it. this was just a play acquintance, or you would have exchanged mail-addies or other stuff to stay in contact.
True, but if it were me, the least I would have done is called the club to let that person know. I always try to keep my word and in such a situation I would have let the person know something. Just saying.
ponylady wrote: sounds like you are getting a lot more comfortable in these surroundings.
Mmmm yeah, I suppose so. It still is difficult though between all of the 'veterans'... which is why I was happy to meet a couple equally 'new' into the scene.

Well, parents were out today so I did some self-bondage. Also slept a long time, read some manga, ate a pizza, updated my resume, played a computer game. So all in all I had a pretty fun day (took the day off from work).

Guess I'm getting used to disappointments, meaning I can get over them a lot faster than I used to be able to. Which is probably a good thing.