keep in a cage and used when req.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kerryanne

keep in a cage and used when req.

Post by kerryanne »

I find it hard as self bondage is not enough,Tomorrow i am visting my friend a good guy i met on the net,He will keep my locked in a cage all day long just pulling me out when wants sex with me as his wife watches what happens,also he spanks my ass with a leather paddle with studs on one side of it.I will be well used and keep in bondage in my cage with stockings and a shorts skirt and high 7" heels which i can not walk in.And i would proberly have hand cuffs on,I just have to take my spankings like a big girl and be used as a sex toy.some times he will go out and take his wife for lunch and leave me in my cage.He likes to leave me in my cage until i am have horny again,then its back out for cock ,I love it when he stuffs his cock in my mouth as his wife watches with stocking and short skirt and heels looking down on me.I cant wait until tomorrow...
kerryanne
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Sounds fun, I do have one warning though - This is from another story I found on the net.

A man does bondage with his wife and their room-mate, house-mate or something of the like, and he was punishing them for being bad. They had plugs, dildos, were tied tied into balls while squatted on the floor and had blindfolds and gags on. There were a few more details...but they aren't that important.

The man figured since he was going to leave them there for a few hours, that he would walk to the supermarket and pick up toilet paper. It would take him about twenty minutes. It was down the street and he had done it a few times before.

On the way home, he was struck down by a car. When he woke up from his coma nearly six hours later, he begged to be let out of the ER to go home, as his two girls were still there! The ER would not release him for about... 24-36 hours for worry about post-incident shock, any heart-problems as he was near 50 years old.

By the time he was home, the two were still there. They were shaking from hunger, wet the floor and would've done more if not for how they were tied and plugged. He instantly untied them and comforted them. They were worried that something was wrong, but they couldn't really tell the time passing and assumed it was just part of his punishment.

The worst part of the situation was that his three backups failed in this situation! An elderly couple was to visit them the day after he punished them, but the wife was feeling slightly ill and they canceled. His second backup was his neighbors, who he had insisted they return the key the same day, about the same time, but they had become pre-occupied. The last release was of his children who were away at college, but they hadn't returned that weekend.

Its stories like that that make you realize how important other releases are, even when with a partner. Fires, and medical problems happen, and they are never expected.

I don't mean to scare you, but having everyone leave you there alone in the house is very dangerous, and has been talked about before. It was just recently I found this story that emphasizes this. I really don't want to scare you out of your fun :wink:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I agree with Amy there. It seems to be a lot of fun, but there are several precedents of very unpleasant outcomes of unmonitored/unsupervised BDSM scenarios. The sub, left to his/her own devices while the dom/me goes about his/her business (sleeping, going out, etc.), suffers unpleasant and even irreversible consequences.

The safest course of action is to always have someone nearby, if the bondage or confinement is inescapable, or to provide for some form of emergency self-release in case something goes wrong.

There is one inviolable rule in BDSM - never leave the sub alone or unmonitored.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Nice find, Amy. That's why you don't just depend on another person for a release method, no matter how many different people you arrange it with.