Old Timey Punishments

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bowhug123

Old Timey Punishments

Post by bowhug123 »

I am playing around with a SB game / punishment chooser and am thinking of incorporating some older style punishments - like they used to do in school but flavoured with a BDSM twist.

Some endurance tasks = kneeling with books held above your head
Holding a bar of soap in your mouth
Kneeling on rice

Whipping your palms (other parts)

Wearing a pull up and not being allowed to move off a chair for a time.

Any suggestions that would fit the theme of "naughty child" punished would be great.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Old Timey Punishments

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

corner time
the dunce hat
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

How about a "Kinky Detention"?
Sit at a table dressed (or not :wink: ) in kink attire, with nothing on the table except a pen and paper. Secure yourself either to the chair or table with your writing hand/arm free and write 100 appropriately kinky-themed lines in 30 minutes, eg, "I must always store my ropes away neatly". Some chain, cuff and timer padlock could be useful here as well?

You know what? I think I'll give this one a road test myself!! :rofl:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote: 10 Apr 2024, 13:46 How about a "Kinky Detention"?
Sit at a table dressed (or not :wink: ) in kink attire, with nothing on the table except a pen and paper. Secure yourself either to the chair or table with your writing hand/arm free and write 100 appropriately kinky-themed lines in 30 minutes, eg, "I must always store my ropes away neatly". Some chain, cuff and timer padlock could be useful here as well?

You know what? I think I'll give this one a road test myself!! :rofl:
And don't look at the time!
Write 100 lines each time, but you must always have a multiple of 100 lines: so if the timer stops at the 320th line, you still have to write 80 lines before you can leave the table.

Of course you can stop after 100 lines, but then you will have to be bored the whole time without being able to do anything else. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thinking of Bart Simpson for some reason now.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠