Shannon's review of New studded platforms by Liyke Fashion Design

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon's review of New studded platforms by Liyke Fashion Design

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Got mine for $15usd, see them now for $22 usd, but you might be able to look around at the recommendations or even make a deal with the seller.
Anyway, 1st set of platforms, whole 'nother animal to walk in, but haven't fallen yet. Maybe I'll model them later if I have time, 'prolly gonna be wearing them for a while. (No, that's not me in the picture) I usually take a 41, something told me to go a size higher, so I got 42, seems to be a great fit, so they run a little small. If studded isn't your style, they do make different trim levels for about the same price.
Available in pink or black, if you dare...... :whip:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568061 ... pt=glo2usa

Post moved from Reviews board temporarily to encourage replies.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
bounddosster

Re: Shannon's review of New studded platforms by Liyke Fashion Design

Post by bounddosster »

I like,very sexy. I don't think I'd try them though, I have enough trouble in trainers nowadays.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

They do look nice. Too much heel for someone to actually walk anywhere though.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Letโ€™s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

I have to say, I almost regretted buying these, and only grabbed them for the price. Now that I have them and have worn them, they are taking me to new heights, literally. Not trading my single soles heels for them, but a nice new challenge.
The shoes that challenge my ankles the most are still my 6 inch pumps. (Not counting my 6.5 inch, but those are not walking shoes by any means) These have the same ergonomic effect as a 4 or 5 inch heel, but adding the platform just alters the standing height. Different way of walking. Anyone looking for a new challenge might try platforms, but don't worry, it hasn't betrayed my devotion to single sole sky highs.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

1st, ignore the steel cuffs used for the heel wearing enforcement, not usually worn with these shoes, as they make going down stairs treacherous, and prefer the easy option to remove them in that case.
Untitled-5.jpg
The reason I am wearing them is because I am engaged in a dare. viewtopic.php?p=123161#p123161
Untitled-2.jpg
I added the belt and wrist and ankle studded bracelets above my steel cuffs for the shoot. Still not sure if the studs are BDSM kinky, Rock Star, or Mad Max. Usually, I wear the 1.5 inch longer single row spikey bracelets on the ankles and/or wrist for BDSM kink, as they seem to better send a more prisoner/captive type message, "these will hurt you if you mess with them". In my house, 1 rule I have is that bondage and kink items are not to be touched whilst in play, and only very minor and very few infrequent "adjustments" may be made to gear once on the body. Anyone visiting my home and ordered to wear bondage will abide by this rule, or face the penalties of "breaking bondage".
Untitled-3.jpg
As I said, any avid heel enthusiast might appreciate the new challenge these plats' can offer, the pedicure and polish are optional, but recommended. Super wet gloss black, red, blue, chrome silver, most any high shine paint will do.
Untitled-4.jpg
Before I even had any platforms, I always wondered if I could hollow out the sole to install a padlock into the platform with construction glue to hold it, drill out 2 holes around my index toe, and be able to lock my toe to the shoe. What holds the bolt into the lock when unlocked? Some kind of "push nut"? Maybe if I unlock the padlock and pull on the bolt with great force, I could pull it all the way out? Then, to lock, just install the bolt and click. To unlock, use the key and needle nose pliers.
Untitled-6.jpg
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

It's nice how the belt, bracelets, shoes and the rest of the clothing fit together beautifully. :drool:
Shannon SteelSlave

I also just realized, I could possibly fit some gizmo Riddle might recommend in that platform.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: โ†‘08 Apr 2024, 02:55 I also just realized, I could possibly fit some gizmo Riddle might recommend in that platform.
:mrgreen: I support gizmo.
IMG_0104.png
Also, nice looking shoes.
Shannon SteelSlave

Gizmo wold probably come up to my ankle, given the heel height and platform.
What do you recommend to tech these up? Maybe a sensor to detect walking, that if not satisfied, can bring on an e stim session?
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: โ†‘11 Apr 2024, 09:25 Gizmo wold probably come up to my ankle, given the heel height and platform.
What do you recommend to tech these up? Maybe a sensor to detect walking, that if not satisfied, can bring on an e stim session?
Be careful, Shannon, you're playing with fire! :mrgreen:

Accelerometers and a microcontroller, add your heels and you're as close to a mercyless ponytraining as you can possibly get.
In fact, come to think of it, locking anklecuffs with that gizmo in them would mean you can add ANY kind of shoes... :idea: :twisted:
I need to tinker a bit. If anybody feels inspired: give it a go!
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: โ†‘11 Apr 2024, 09:25 ... Maybe a sensor to detect walking, that if not satisfied, can bring on an e stim session?
You determine a distance that is actually too far for you.
Then you start the walk and decide along the way when you want to return, but the time you get home earlier is the time you have to use your estim.

So either refrain from walking for too long, or estim treatment for a longer period of time. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Blacky wrote: โ†‘11 Apr 2024, 10:11
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: โ†‘11 Apr 2024, 09:25 Gizmo wold probably come up to my ankle, given the heel height and platform.
Be careful, Shannon, you're playing with fire! :mrgreen:

Accelerometers and a microcontroller, add your heels and you're as close to a mercyless ponytraining as you can possibly get.
In fact, come to think of it, locking anklecuffs with that gizmo in them would mean you can add ANY kind of shoes... :idea: :twisted:
I need to tinker a bit. If anybody feels inspired: give it a go!
Could on accelerometer also be called a vibratory switch? I suppose we could one day invent a sort of "house arrest" anklet. Combine that with my heels enforcement anklets, that could work for me, may not work for everyone who can not find the right size oval anklet to bear into the sides of the their ankles not wearing high-enough heels, but they probably prefer to lock the heels on with straps, chains, or a cuff going through a loop inside the back of the shoe.
Kinbaku wrote: โ†‘11 Apr 2024, 11:25
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: โ†‘11 Apr 2024, 09:25 ... Maybe a sensor to detect walking, that if not satisfied, can bring on an e stim session?
Then you start the walk and decide along the way when you want to return, but the time you get home earlier is the time you have to use your estim.

So either refrain from walking for too long, or estim treatment for a longer period of time. :twisted:
A E Stim game that can audit your kink behaviour, with a series of questions and data entered by the user or extracted by the computer does sound interesting..... For now, I was just talking about a solution that has been discussed in other threads, specifically how to reduce or prevent laziness, lying on sitting on the couch for too long. Maybe instead of all the stim hardware being worn or carried on board, maybe just incorporate a movement tracker, that when the user is being lazy, will record an "event". It starts to record from the moment a movement signal is not received, to the next time a movement signal is received. If this time is too long, say, 3 minutes, it will record the event, and entered into a program, might be able to judge a punishment type, severity, and duration. Could be estim, required to play certain scenarios, or order "time tied"

You see what happens when I get a shoe that offers some possibly for carrying out ideas? All I did was see that the platform could be hollowed out to house some tech.
Of course, I am not alone in thinking this way.....
2BB1168300000578-0-image-a-166_1440630892258.jpg
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
TooMuchSteam

Post by TooMuchSteam »

Kinbaku wrote: โ†‘11 Apr 2024, 11:25

Just a thought for someone a little more coding minded than I, but you might be able to use the Strava (fitness app and activity tracker) API to enforce these activities
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

:mrgreen: I approve of this post. :rofl:
I would love to give tech recommendations for this. However, I would have to do some research prior to suggesting anything and donโ€™t have time available at this time. Hopefully (๐Ÿคž) we can get started on tech installs within the next few months.
Shannon SteelSlave

Riddle wrote: โ†‘13 Apr 2024, 12:24
:mrgreen: I approve of this post. :rofl:
I would love to give tech recommendations for this. However, I would have to do some research prior to suggesting anything and donโ€™t have time available at this time. Hopefully (๐Ÿคž) we can get started on tech installs within the next few months.
I have to tell you Rid', I am severely tempted to have you buy a set of these, tech them up, and meet me on your way to Maine. I would pay cash money on the spot, for the shoes, mods, and your labour. I could also buy a couple of those PCBs and other stuff to work on that thing from 2020.
The only problem, if I locked myself in, that's it for me until the timer runs out. I can not climb down stairs safely with them, and they give a great lever to twist my ankle should I come down a step incorrectly by listing my foot inward.
The other thing of it is, why use a cut rate pair of shoes for a million dollar design? I think Doc Brown said it best, "If you're gonna make a time machine out of a car, why not do it with some style". I bought these because they were cheap, but I wanted to try platforms. It might have been a home run, but might be a little like putting a Ferrari V12 engine into a Ford Pinto.
I do wonder, could stim pads on the soles, heels and ball-of-foot area force me to actually walk like a robot?
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘