Hands tied behind my back.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Hands tied behind my back.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My all time choice of tied hands has always been behind my back, usually elbows tied as close together & palms together with a 10m x 8mm White cotton sash rope. I love the vulnerable feeling this gives me & it really pushes my tits out.
Each end of the rope has a pre made loop with a slipknot.
The other end is hooked over a door or cupboard handle so the rope can be
Stretched out & continually looped around my wrists.
These loops are varied, either a loop around one wrist or both through, which makes it more interesting & increases difficulty when getting free starts.
The final metre of rope is used to cinch through the middle of my wrists by swinging the rope so it winds one loop at a time. Each successive cinch I place the end of the rope over the door handle so it can be pulled tight.
The final end piece of rope 2” long is padlocked to whatever wrist loops I can reach, or sometimes my pussy crotch rope.

Second option is tying my wrists crossed, which is a hell of a challenge getting free as that positions your fingers away from reaching the wrist loops, especially when cinched in random ways. It’s impossible to remember the order as I purposely tie them different each time. So when it’s time to get free it’s a big challenge as it’s randomly trying to slip each loop down over a bundle of tight loops free whilst the end is still padlocked. I find the longer it takes the wetter I become & end up with soaked knickers. Whenever I get into this daily predicament it presses all the right cum buttons.
This version of tying my wrists can include another 10m of 4mm White cotton rope, again with pre formed loops. This is used to wrap a single twisted loop around each alternate finger on each hand, so when completed it feels absolutely wonderful & increases the restriction & difficulty of getting free right to the Red line limit of sometimes realising I’ve gone too far which I always aim for, that ultimate sweet spot of fantasy fulfilment of being abducted & tied up by captors. There’s always my Two options of using my cross head screwdriver release tool, or the final last option of cutting the rope.
I’ve only ever had to do that twice during my decades of SB.

I’m going to try to take a picture of me tied this way standing in front of my mirror, as the intricacy of the rope craft has to be scene as it really does look like someone has done this too me, which is a huge turn on.
Strangely enough, I just cannot cum if my hands are tied in front of me, never have been able to.
Kinbaku

Re: Hands tied behind my back.

Post by Kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 09:36 ...
I find the longer it takes the wetter I become & end up with soaked knickers.
I'm getting more wet just reading it. :mrgreen:
Hands behind the back have that extra helplessness and nakedness in front that you don't have with hands tied in front.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 23:43
cerenaselfbound wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 09:36 ...
I find the longer it takes the wetter I become & end up with soaked knickers.
I'm getting more wet just reading it. :mrgreen:
Hands behind the back have that extra helplessness and nakedness in front that you don't have with hands tied in front.
Yep; hands behind the back every time for me. I can be in loads of rope, gagged, hogtied etc. But it is so often at that moment that I get my wrists behind my back and through the rope coil and cinch up, that I begin a spontaneous hands/friction-free climb to a dry/ruined orgasm. The mental challenge of "talking" myself down from that peak is also part of my orgasm-denial kink. Wrists tied behind the back just feels so right and proper for a tie to me.
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Hands behind me is a rarity. Too hard on my shoulders and wrists with the risk of my hands going numb. Spread-Eagle keeps my hands away from anything while being gentle on my body. Keeping my body comfortable and pain-free is somehow critical to my bondage sessions. It allows my mind to focus on my helpless state and panic over that.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I prefer hands behind the back as it makes me feel more vulnerable :gag:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.