Once a year opportunity.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
pledgeay

Once a year opportunity.

Post by pledgeay »

Hello kinky friends
I’ve been into and been excited about bondage since I was about 15. I’ve slowly become better at self bondage and always looking for new ways to do it.

I made a post about 8 weeks ago asking for some dares or self bondage scenarios to fill my weekend alone. I was a little eager and probably posted way too early.

I only get this much time to myself once a year, so here I am, back again asking for dares/challenges and scenarios to fill as much of my weekend as I can, free from kids and wife.

Items I have are:
* Latex catsuit.
* Latex hood with nose tube tinted glass eyes and moulded mouth gag
* Latex hood with open eyes nose mouth.
* Lovense edge2
* rubber ankle and wrist cuffs
* about 8 locks ( 5 with keys that look the same)
* 2 digital timer locks
* Chains long and short
* Ropes
* Nipple clamps
* Digital power timer.
* Plug in Lamp
* 2x Rotary combination lock.
* Chastity cage.
* Wife’s knickers and I fit into some of her stretcher cloths.🤭 (our secret)
* Duct tape
* Posture collar
* Pallet wrap
* 85cm DIY spreader bar with eye bolt at both ends and in the middle. (not adjustable)
* Inflatable butterfly gag
* And any other house hold items I have or can be easily bought.

I have a hour long scenario to do thanks to kinbaku.
(Feel free kinbaku to post more)🤭

I like to challenge myself to push my boundaries. One type self bondage I like to do is predicament bondage. However I nearly always lose my nerve. I’ll be more inclined to do them when you all know about it. (Any scenarios are welcome not just predicament bondage)
I’ve tried many different self bondage scenarios and position including outdoor/ public bondage in very secluded places or under clothes.

I’m hoping you could help me fill in these time during the 4 days
Thursday: after 6pm (working the next day)
Friday: after 8pm (working the next day) Saturday after 7 pm until Sunday morning 10 am. These are guidelines there is some flexibility. Hoping to be in some type of bondage for all these times.

the longest I’ve ever been in self bondage is about 1 hour. I’ve been locked in a catsuit for about 4 hours. I wish to challenge myself for longer (maybe less challenging)sessions.
Looking forward to your dares, scenarios, challenges.

Thank you in advance
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Once a year opportunity.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How about a bed spread eagle? Tie your ankles to the bed posts, cuff or tie your wrist to the bed post, and fasten your dominant hand to the bed post using both timer locks, so if one fails, the other can still provide an escape when time is up. (Redundancy theory, thanks to Ruru67)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Thank you for the scenario. Any particular day and time and for how long? Anything else you would like me to add.?
Shannon SteelSlave

1 and a half hours.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Not sure if this is still in time and suits you, but:

During work, wear a garter belt, matching stockings and your wife's knickers.
No male underwear allowed, except for an additional pair of socks if needed for cover. Once you are back home, no male clothes are allowed for the entire weekend.
Oh, and no cumming unless other session-creators allow/force you to.

Have fun :love:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Blacky wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 09:19 Oh, and no cumming unless other session-creators allow/force you to.
Should we send him into "The Maze"?
👠👠
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Blacky wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 09:19 Not sure if this is still in time and suits you, but:

No male underwear allowed, except for an additional pair of socks if needed for cover. Once you are back home, no male clothes are allowed for the entire weekend.

There is still time for other scenarios . I won’t start until 14th.
Cross dressings not something I get excited about,nor do for long periods of time, maybe as a punishment. Wont be able to do it at work is I mainly where shorts. I may included this in another scenario.
Thank you for you input.

What is the maze? Shannon steelslave

Shannon SteelSlave

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68989 :twisted:
You have to do everything the guards say, look at whatever they tell you, or just be looking at them otherwise, until you satisfy them. Good luck.
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 10:24
Blacky wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 09:19 Oh, and no cumming unless other session-creators allow/force you to.
Absolutely!
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Blacky wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 22:04
Absolutely!
pledgeay wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 11:14
Blacky wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 09:19 Not sure if this is still in time and suits you, but:

There is still time for other scenarios . I won’t start until 14th.
Cross dressings not something I get excited about,nor do for long periods of time, maybe as a punishment. Wont be able to do it at work is I mainly where shorts. I may included this in another scenario.
Thank you for you input.

What is the maze? Shannon steelslave

Sorry, you're going into the maze.
Additional rules :
1. You must not have masturbated or had sex to completion in the last 4 hours. You must not be in chastity. You must follow all instructions the guards give you and be looking at their picture most of the time. Look them in the eye unless told to look elsewhere. (Example, look at my ____________)
2. You must find 2 artifacts right now, or be taken in by Mika and lose by cumming. (See below) If you find 2 artifacts and escape the maze to save your game, you may rest yourself for 12 hours before required to go back in for 2 more artifacts.
3. If you lose by cumming to any of the guards, you must follow Mika's instructions until she is done. Do not close the browser tab. The 1st time you lose, after Mika is done with you, I want you to lock your self in Chastity cage for 4 hours. Also, hog tie for 20 minutes. The 2nd time you lose the game, chastity locked for 6 hours, spread eagle tied to bed for 15 minutes with nipple clamps, the remove clamps, and re-tie yourself to the bed for another hour. If you lose a 3rd time, chastity for 8 hours, apply nipple clamps, tie them to a string, put the string around an overhead beam, hook, pulley, or whatever, lay down on the floor, raise your legs off the floor 12-18 inches, tie the string to your toes, and keep your legs up for a half hour, or suffer the weight of them pulling your clamps. If you lose a 4th time, report to us for further punishment.
4. To continue a saved game, reload the tab to start from your previous save point.
5. Send us screenshots of your progress from the village screen, shop screen, or Cherie Screen, but do not post any pics of the guards, as some are NSFBA. (No genital nudity) Just make sure we can see the stat numbers on the right side of the screen.
6. If you find all 16 artifacts, you are free from the maze.
7. Now go on and get in there. Cherie is waiting for you. (And so is Mika)
286af1335eb74d7c55d8101dbc1506dc570d3f69.jpg
286af1335eb74d7c55d8101dbc1506dc570d3f69.jpg (17.86 KiB) Viewed 670 times
You'll figure out the rest. Listen to Cherie at the beginning, helpful tips there. Good luck, and see you later. (Probably inconsolably frustrated :twisted: )
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 22:27
Absolutely!
Additional rules :
You'll figure out the rest. Listen to Cherie at the beginning, helpful tips there. Good luck, and see you later. (Probably inconsolably frustrated :twisted: )
Thanks for the good dare that you give him. :mrgreen:
I had some ideas with his lovense Edge2, but I wait for the next time, if he has escaped from the maze. :twisted: :whip:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 22:42
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 22:27

Absolutely!
Additional rules :
Thanks for the good dare that you give him. :mrgreen:
I had some ideas with his lovense Edge2, but I wait for the next time, if he has escaped from the maze. :twisted: :whip:
Good luck. If India, Abella, or Mika don't make his ding a ling into a candle first. I feel kind of bad about blowing up your spot here. Should I yield and allow you to post the dare? Maybe do your edge dare 1st, then the maze?
👠👠
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

Thank you for the dares. Although you seem very mischievous which is making me nervous.

I ll start the maze today. However can’t do the punishment until I have the house free which will be Thursday-Sunday.

Kinbaku feel free to post your date I’m looking to make the most of my entire 4 days.🤭
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 22:46
kinbaku wrote: 09 Mar 2024, 22:42 Thanks for the good dare that you give him. :mrgreen:
Good luck. If India, Abella, or Mika don't make his ding a ling into a candle first. I feel kind of bad about blowing up your spot here. Should I yield and allow you to post the dare? Maybe do your edge dare 1st, then the maze?
No, I like your extra additional rules too much. :twisted:
Once his penis has suffered enough, it can always be put into chastity afterwards while his bottom is worked on with the Lovense Edge2 to maintain balance.
If he still wants to do it, after the Maze? :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

You can test run the maze if you want, even check the software board for a synopsis of the progression model, but I would say you still need to abstain for 4 hours after losing, so you will have something to lose. Give my regards to Abella and India (and nothing else)
abella 1.jpg
abella 2.jpg
india 1.jpg
india 2.jpg
Remember, they don't love you, they are well paid to make you lose control. Mind what you have learned, save you it can................
Incidentally, this is probably still technically Kinbaku's finding of the maze. I hope to see more tease games to torture members with :twisted: followed by additionally imposed punishments by me. :whip:
👠👠