Elbows

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bee

Elbows

Post by bee »

Hi I’m looking to add rope linking elbows together for self bondage play, but I’ve just never figured out a safe way to do this. Any (safe) suggestions to try?
Kinbaku

Re: Elbows

Post by Kinbaku »

bee wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 19:09 Hi I’m looking to add rope linking elbows together for self bondage play, but I’ve just never figured out a safe way to do this. Any (safe) suggestions to try?
This from time 4:25 is an option how you can do it.
I have another video where you make an harness with an elbow tie on it that you can put on like a jacket, but that is more difficult to do if you have little experience with tying knots.
Take also a look at viewtopic.php?p=99298&hilit=BondagePlacesToAvoid#p99298
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I use cotton-covered elastic cord. It's basically bungee cord with a soft cotton cover. If you want it to bite into your skin a little, you could use regular bungee cord but I don't recommend it.

There's a lot of trial and error but you basically make an elbow coil that you have to use some muscle to slip into. The stretch allows you to get in but as soon as you relax, it pulls itself back to its normal unstretched state which feels fantastic on the elbows. I prevent escape by also using a cinch noose that goes up my back to a metal ring then back down to my arches where there's a rope ratchet. You can pull it tight from there to both secure your elbow coil and finish your hogtie although I use a second rope ratchet from my ankles to my wrists just because it's fun. :)

You won't be able to slip out of the elbow coil at that point.

You escape by cutting the rope going to the rope ratchet with a knife or scissors. If you want to make it extra difficult, instead of a ring at the top, use a rope ratchet there too (so it's a cinch noose going to a rope ratchet then going to another rope ratchet). Cutting the first rope doesn't free your elbows, it only gets you out of the hogtie.
bee

Post by bee »

Thank you! Already have a couple of fun things to try!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

lisa2024 and cerenaselfbound have ideas. Check their posts.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

bee

Post by bee »

Ohhhh that is fabulous