Artisan Djinn (Part Two)

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
hogfan-sub

Artisan Djinn (Part Two)

Post by hogfan-sub »

Artisan Djinn (Part Two)

As my hazy vision returned to normal, I became aware of the hard floor beneath me and had a fleeting thought that I had fallen out of bed during the night. In a few moments, the recollection of passing out returned to my mind and I warily pushed myself up into a sitting position. Before I looked up I knew what I would see, as I caught sight of a thin whisp of smoke emanating from the spout of the small lamp sitting on the floor opposite me. I looked up and there sat the genial looking Genie, arms still folded as he bobbed gently up and down whilst perched on his smoky seat.
“Greetings again, Master! I am glad to see that you seem unharmed. My apologies for scaring you. I always thought that this particular form of appearance would not be too unsettling.”
Indeed, as my brain cleared fully, I had to admit that as the unexpected appearance of a Genie in my life might have worked out, the Hanna-Barbara-esque manifestation before me was not overly frightening. Reasonably sure that this might actually be happening for real, I risked an utterance.
“ Erm, hello?” I mean, what do you say by way of an opening word to what I now, worryingly easily accepted, was an honest to goodness, bona fide, real Genie.
“Hello to you, good Master! I am the Genie of the Lamp, and, as I’m sure you might just guess to be the case here; your wish, is my command!” He bowed ever so slightly and fixed me with a cartoon stare that was anything but two-dimensional. I was captivated, and already my first wish was forming clearly. However, I had enough presence of mind, not to mention experience, of seeing enough movies and reading enough stories with wishes and how wrong they can go, to first of all check,
“Do I have three wishes?”
“Oh, Master!” the Genie chuckled as he spoke, “That is for children’s stories. With me, you get as many wishes as you want!”
“But is there any kind of catch to the wishes?” I quizzed. I had no desire to see “The Monkey’s Paw” played out with me in a starring role.
“Well….not a catch as such,” the Genie replied, “more a sort of mutual benefit arrangement.”
After a pause to allow myself a little trepidation I ventured, “Go on….”
“Master, I have been waiting a long time to discover one such as you.”
“How do you mean?” I asked.
“One who takes such delight in the arts of restraint.”
“Are all Genies into bondage, then?” I rather cheekily enquired. The Genie leaned forwards in a slightly conspiratorial manner, “Let’s just say that some of us enjoy our incarceration in our lamps more than others!”
“A sort of magical encasement bondage, you mean?”
“Yes indeed. It was such magic that attracted you to me as well; a kindred spirit, you see. I was able to lure you in, so that you would become my human timer lock…..and here I am! Ready to show you my gratitude in ways that I just know that you will so enjoy!” Trembling with sudden excitement, I asked, “You mean that you can put me into bondage?”
“Oh, Master, in ways that you cannot imagine! As much as you want, whenever you want, however you want!” A wave of arousal flowed over me, but I still needed to carefully check the small print of this offer. “And the mutual benefit thing?” I enquired.
“My existence is what you might understand as eternal. I have been enjoying a long session of encasement in my lamp since my last Master died at a very ripe and fulfilled age one hundred and twenty years ago. Now, I have found you and can grant you a lifetime of bondage dreams-come-true, and when you have expired, I will return to my incarceration and enjoy another long session myself, and so on and so on!”

In a very short period of time, I had wished myself into handcuffs and leg-irons, straitjacket; the Genie also managed to conjure up hardware, as a suddenly materialising set of foot stocks enclosed my ankles. Each time I wished, all I had to do was utter the safeword “pineapple” given to me by the Genie and my bonds would gently evaporate and I was free; if I did not use the safe word, the bonds would, he told me, automatically evaporate after five hours. I glanced at the clock. It was 3pm; Mike would be home in around three hours. As if reading my mind, which of course he almost certainly was, the Genie said, “Your fiancee might caress you with a thousand kisses, but I can caress you with ten thousand wraps, buckles, shackles, whips and so, so much more!”
“But I love him” I said almost in a whisper.
“You will learn to love me” the Genie crooned in phrasing that positively oozed enticement. I decided in that moment that I would at least try and achieve the best of both worlds. I could enjoy some literally out-of-this-world bondage and free myself before Mike returned; if I could make that work today, then surely I could make that work every day. No sooner had that thought entered my mind, I heard a faint, barely perceptible snigger, or did I? The thought receded. I made up my mind. I would enjoy a tie from my new phantom bondage-buddy, and after a couple of hours, use my safeword “pineapple” and be free to greet Mike unbound.

I stripped naked and lay down on the bed. “I wish that I was in my dream hogtie” I clearly pronounced. The floating Genie grinned widely, “Your wish, my Master, is my command!” Immediately, myriad ropes materialised around my limbs. In a moment of orchestrated bliss, the ropes formed a tight harness around my upper body and crotch, whilst others gathered and tied my ankles, legs, arms and wrists. A final movement drew all the ropes into the most restrictive, utterly blissful extreme hogtie I had ever experienced; I was intoxicated beyond words! “This is of course your dream hogtie,” the Genie said with more than a hint of mischief. I realised the approaching dilemma at precisely the same moment I felt my mouth fill with a soft silicone ball gag that was securely strapping itself behind my neck. Of course, my “dream” scenes always had me gagged. I stretched my head to catch sight of the bedside clock. two and a half hours and Mike would return. Resignedly, I tried my safeword, “Winewawwle” I simultaneously uttered and drooled.
“Sorry, Master, what was that?”
“Wineawwle” I whined.
“I’m sorry, Master, I’m not quite getting that. Oh well, I will leave you to your tie. Let your mind try to begin to imagine all the exquisite restraints that await you! Now I have you all to myself!” The Genie shimmered in the air, as the smoke receded into the lamp, another chuckle filled my ears. The little lamp elevated itself from the floor, glided across the room and settled on the bookshelf.

So here I am. Bound in the most wonderful hogtie of my life, gagged and moments away from being discovered by my former husband-to-be, who has vowed only to leave me the very next time he discovers me tied up. These ropes are utterly inescapable. The gag is pushed so far back in my mouth and buckled so securely, I can’t for the life of me push it out. I know Mike. He will take one look at my bound form and will turn around and walk straight out of my life. Oh well, at least (I hope!) the Genie will let me free after five hours are up. It’s a curious thing, but as much as I know that I do or at least did, so deeply love Mike, since I acquired that lamp, the deepness of that love seems to become more shallow by the hour, but oh, how I want to fall deeper and deeper into the ownership of that Genie! One more try for the best of both worlds? Why not….
“Wineawwle”
“Ha, ha, ha, no, my Master, no!”
“Oh, wuck!”

The End?
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Kinbaku

Re: Artisan Djinn (Part Two)

Post by Kinbaku »

hogfan-sub wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 12:48 “Oh, wuck!”

The End?
I just don't understand that last word "Wuck" with his gag on. :?: :? :roll:
Just kidding, I do understand the word. :oops: :rofl:

Maybe a Part 3? How is it going with Mike?
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 14:13
hogfan-sub wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 12:48 “Oh, wuck!”

The End?
Maybe a Part 3? How is it going with Mike?
It does seem a shame to create a bondage-loving Genie and abandon him to the lamp after just two appearances....maybe Mike might fall under his spell as well? :wink:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

hogfan-sub wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 19:46 It does seem a shame to create a bondage-loving Genie and abandon him to the lamp after just two appearances....maybe Mike might fall under his spell as well?
I agree 8)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.