A good Workout

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A good Workout

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Just for fun
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Anyone more ideas for how to make this Pull Workout more uncomfortablr? :)

Also, I am looking forward to your ideas for any other Home-Workouts like Push, Abs, Legs or anything you like :) I am looking for both single ideas and full workout routines :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote: 27 Mar 2024, 12:37 Anyone more ideas for how to make this Pull Workout more uncomfortablr? :)

Also, I am looking forward to your ideas for any other Home-Workouts like Push, Abs, Legs or anything you like :) I am looking for both single ideas and full workout routines :)
Yesterday I bought the following fitness elastics (Very cheap - 3 USD/box :D ) for a scenario from Restricted that I have already adapted in my head.
FitnessElastics.jpg
I will give the description in Scenario from Restricted, immediately when I have done it and if it is safe to do.

Requirements: leather handcuffs with padlocks, a string for attaching the padlock key to the handcuff, two ropes for futomo, 2 tension straps or something similar to make a loop under the door, 2 ratchets with matching rope, 2 rings to block the ice , 2 opposite doors at a sufficient distance, an increasingly stronger signal from DG-lab or something like that.
EllieDrakon

Post by EllieDrakon »

kinbaku wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 18:01 Or a variation like this one:AbdominalPredicament.jpg
Page 2 is the setup and how to use it on a Sub.

Unfortunately, this old site (2015) no longer exists. Had some special predicaments: On the wire, Overnight bondage, The Ring, Fumbling for Keys, The Abdominal Predicament, Hanging Tight and Hanging Around.

Luckily I still have them in one of my document files. :D
I'm very interested if you would be willing or already have shared those or what the site name was at least!!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

EllieDrakon wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 03:01 I'm very interested if you would be willing or already have shared those or what the site name was at least!!
It was the site www.twistedkinking.com/scenarios/

Here is another exercise of theirs together with the text (with some extra's from me :wink: ).

The Ring
The Scenario
This scenario is great for self-bondage starters looking for a fairly restrictive tie without the need for a complex setup. All it requires is a single tie-down point that is close to the ground, a set of cuffs, a few locks and a safe release method.

As simple as the tie may seem, it proves to be fairly restrictive and slightly diminishing.
For longer sessions, leaving the legs free gives the submissive the freedom of lying flat on the stomach, thus relieving pressure on the knees.
For shorter session, the submissive's knees can be forced forward by tying them to the ring or to another tie-down point. If done right, it will be impossible for the submissive to relieve the knees. After as little as a few minutes, this will cause serious discomfort ... so be aware not to over do it.
TheRing.jpg
The Setup
You can screw such a ring - found in a do-it-yourself store - onto a board of 1 x 1 meter (3.28 x 3.28 ft) on which you then sit.
You can use a small ice lock or a timer padlock to tie your cuffs together.
Make sure you have a sufficiently wide collar so that the pressure on the back of your neck is well distributed.

Once the equipment is sorted out, it's just a matter of setting up your release method and double checking it.
When you're sure your setup is flawless, dress up or dress down to your tastes, slip on the collar and tie down to the ring.
Finally make sure your release method will be in reach and lock your hands behind your back.
From this point on, you're essentially at the mercy of your release method, so make a second backup (calling for help) is ready if needed.

Being minimalistic, this scenario can easily be spiced with a variety of toys. We strongly recommended throwing in a blindfold, a gag and, if you're up to it, some sort of insertable.

HAVE FUN AND PLAY SAFE!
EllieDrakon

Post by EllieDrakon »

kinbaku wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 09:48
EllieDrakon wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 03:01 I'm very interested if you would be willing or already have shared those or what the site name was at least!!

Here is another exercise of theirs together with the text (with some extra's from me :wink: ).

The Ring
The Scenario
This scenario is great for self-bondage starters looking for a fairly restrictive tie without the need for a complex setup. All it requires is a single tie-down point that is close to the ground, a set of cuffs, a few locks and a safe release method.

As simple as the tie may seem, it proves to be fairly restrictive and slightly diminishing.
For longer sessions, leaving the legs free gives the submissive the freedom of lying flat on the stomach, thus relieving pressure on the knees.
For shorter session, the submissive's knees can be forced forward by tying them to the ring or to another tie-down point. If done right, it will be impossible for the submissive to relieve the knees. After as little as a few minutes, this will cause serious discomfort ... so be aware not to over do it.TheRing.jpg
The Setup
You can screw such a ring - found in a do-it-yourself store - onto a board of 1 x 1 meter (3.28 x 3.28 ft) on which you then sit.
You can use a small ice lock or a timer padlock to tie your cuffs together.
Make sure you have a sufficiently wide collar so that the pressure on the back of your neck is well distributed.

Once the equipment is sorted out, it's just a matter of setting up your release method and double checking it.
When you're sure your setup is flawless, dress up or dress down to your tastes, slip on the collar and tie down to the ring.
Finally make sure your release method will be in reach and lock your hands behind your back.
From this point on, you're essentially at the mercy of your release method, so make a second backup (calling for help) is ready if needed.

Being minimalistic, this scenario can easily be spiced with a variety of toys. We strongly recommended throwing in a blindfold, a gag and, if you're up to it, some sort of insertable.

HAVE FUN AND PLAY SAFE!
Ohh thank you so much, I absolutely love it, it's a same that that site is gone forever. I might make a go of this one soon!!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

For anyone interested, the WayBack machine seems to have stored a lot of the site as it was in 2017 (https://web.archive.org/web/20171105233 ... scenarios/)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 20:14
For anyone interested, the WayBack machine seems to have stored a lot of the site as it was in 2017 (https://web.archive.org/web/20171105233 ... scenarios/)
Thanks a lot. Most of the scenarios are on https://web.archive.org/web/20171108125 ... scenarios/
but some of Site Map on https://web.archive.org/web/20171115165 ... e-me-blind are also worth reading. :D
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey guys!

I would really appreciate if someone coule come up with a workout for me, even if it's very similar to the one I posted before. I am just looking to spice up my workouts a little and pushing my boundries :)

Especially looking for Push, Legs, Abs Workouts. Or Full Body or HIIT is also nice.

I am looking forward to your ideas and some restrictive and painful workouts :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote: 16 Apr 2024, 17:41 I am looking forward to your ideas and some restrictive and painful workouts :)
CountingSeconds2.jpg
CountingSeconds2.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 194 times
Or variations on this with, for example, the legs forward in a spreader bar or ankle stocks (the one shown in the photo is not so good for the knees).
Where the nipple clamps are raised and lowered by a compressed air cylinder so that you have to move up and down at the same pace.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

That's actually a nice idea @kinbaku. I have no idea how to get or build such a compressed air cylinder haha
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Today is push-day! I am open for suggestions. The plan so far is pretty simple. I'll have to do a total of 500 push ups. More details will be decided by a dice.

1st roll: even: add something. odd: remove something
2nd roll (what to add/remove): 1-2: nipple clamps (if already wearing: take off, rotate by 90° and put on again). 3-4: clothespins 5-6: binder clips
3rd roll: how many?
(4th roll + 5th roll) * 6th roll: how many push ups?
7th roll (what kind of push ups): 1: normal. 2: wide. 3: diamond. 4: inclining. 5: declining. 6: archer
8th roll * 30 seconds: length of break

If I have to remove something that isn't there, I will have to do a total of 50 push ups more.
If I have to add something but there is nothing left to add, I will have to do a total of 100 push ups more and remove all items of that category (clothespins or binder clips).
If I have to remove something, it has to be the items that have been added longest ago.

Simple but effective. I am looking forward to it! I hope it's okay for you that this one des not involve any bondage/restriction. At least I will be wearing my collar and cuffs :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 18:31 ... I have no idea how to get or build such a compressed air cylinder haha
A fucking machine could be the solution to this. :wink: :rofl: