xtoys: maze tease

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: xtoys: maze tease

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am asking you what is wrong with that maze?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

that maze, which is only a demo, is too short.

i would like a maze that is 3 times bigger, or more.
Shannon SteelSlave

I have a headache right now, so I am going to save posting my idea as to how to handle this, and probably talk to Riddle first. It will involve you doing some of the work, especially leg work. But don't get too excited. Still don't think anyone is willing to create this from scratch, and without your passion. I predict it will take a group effort, and will only draw interest if many members can benefit from it. At this time, I am scheduled to lead a group thread to help stream line dare requests, see if it can generate more participation.
Since I don't feel much up to doing some work around here, I am doing a dry run (giggity) of that maze game, trying to understand the maze mechanics, challenge model progression, and areas to improve or add.
So far, I just don't get what you don't like about it, apart from the fact that it is an orgasm denial game, with visuals, and you seem to be looking for a direct connect to your toy there. Understand that I am not pledging any of my services at this time. Just trying to decide if this is worthy of our time.
Map too small? It changes each time you enter. If you get tired, lost or confused, Mika is happy to show you the way out, for a price. :whip:
b50efdbfc0925aa2c4996a3506988446baef32dd.jpg
Just watch out, she is twice as tenacious as her soldiers. :twisted:
1e5973625036b4895a45c8eb026e9beb950c6ca0.jpg
I'm not sure I trust Cherie either. If this is what she uses to nudge you into the game...........
e8757d15e30870eb738633db2520597d5f7bf9c4.jpg
(Come to think of it, the ticking of that metronome can't be helping my headache)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

well, i apprieciate you wanting to help.

but, wouldnt $65.00 us dollars, excite people, to create the maze tease for me?
Shannon SteelSlave

gwrolla wrote: ↑05 Mar 2024, 06:24 well, i apprieciate you wanting to help.

Most Developers are in it for anonymous, thankless creation.
You don't even want to know the cost to commission a software this complex.
But as I said, do not get your hopes up, and forget about that deadline in April you came up with
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: ↑05 Mar 2024, 06:05 Map too small? It changes each time you enter. If you get tired, lost or confused, Mika is happy to show you the way out, for a price. :whip:
And every time you enter for continue the game it get more difficult, I think.
One time I thought Mika was being friendly when she made me cum. But afterwards she didn't stop with after orgasm torture. :mrgreen: :whip: :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

What did Cherie tell you? You must have forgotten the rules. Image
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: ↑05 Mar 2024, 13:58 What did Cherie tell you? You must have forgotten the rules.
I happen to be a bad student at bondage school. Never listen when you have to. :oops: :whip:
Mika continued so long that I almost had a second orgasm that she was then able to deny. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

The difficulty is set by the number of artifacts you have. I immediately saw the game turn from strip tease into fellatio after finding one. I have 4 in my "exploration". (Not a real play, mind you) Mika's 3 session penalty when banning from the maze is up to a total of 7 - 7.5 minutes of "encouragement", at about twice the intensity, taking a chance to turn your appendage into a bookmark. 4.4 is the exit/entrance if you don't have a teleport crystal, or else, face Mika.
25430ec79db171ab5219552093413bed420e7dca.jpg
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

So, I have 6 items, and now the theme seems to be penis in vagina pictures. Durations have increased, intensity, no so much, at least the metronome scenarios, however asked to stroke 500 times in 2 minutes 17 seconds, seems high.
If I were playing for realz, I might be insulted by being paid as little as $1 per session, or the highest I think was $19 :rofl:
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

are you creating a xtoys maze tease, i hope?
Shannon SteelSlave

nope. I already said I will not do it alone, your time frame is unrealistic, haven't talked to Riddle yet, I as much as told what the chances of this thing being developed actually are, and as a favour, I have been analyzing the Mikataur maze. I have 7 of the 12 items, and things are getting slutty, and even somewhat offensive. Some requests now are : stroke 625 times in 2 minutes 40 seconds, most guards are requesting 3 minute intervals, many as 5 intervals per (15 minutes per encounter)
If this is how it is going to be working with you, then I might just bow out now. If you had any idea the work that goes into software you would be more patient. I do hope your wish comes to fruition though, I seem unable to be able to help.
Question for anyone who can answer: Are these 2 the same girl?
c6f6c81de8caf95626e00b19c277c0c0d9ebfebe.jpg
e14b92e6652428903259c650bdef240fec48ac6a.jpg
The 1st is a first tier guard, the 2nd is a third tier guard. It would confirm my suspicion that some of the later tiers are sluttier versions of the same earlier counterparts, and why they stopped introducing themselves by name.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

alright.

i will give more time, for my xtoys maze tease:

end of this summer.

is that long enough?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

gwrolla wrote: ↑05 Mar 2024, 06:24 well, i apprieciate you wanting to help.

65 is not that much for how much time it takes to create something that good.

Lets view at it from a business point of view. lets say, I would charge 5$ an hour for this project.

It takes at least 10 hours to get an idea going. It takes 20 hours to research what options there are to make an integration with xtoys and something else, most likely an executable that can be run.

It takes about 8 to 16 weeks to create a maze game itself, because there needs to be an engine, there needs to be levels, there needs to be art, a menu and other things.

It takes 2 weeks to create xtoys integration.

Then there's 2 to 4 weeks of testing and fixing bugs.

I'm not going to actually calculate how much hours that is, but its probably more than 100 hours. 100x5 is already 500$.

No one is going to pay that for the development of this, so then this becomes a product, which means there is even more time spend for research and marketing, creating a website for it, getting it approved in stores and sell the game, just to get the development costs back.

That said, this is just labor being calculated. I need to use a computer too, and having my computer run means I'm paying for electricity, so in theory I would need to add that to the bill too. I may need to buy a software license here and there. If this is a game that is being launched as a standalone game with a secret xtoys menu build in, then the game needs to have good music and good art too to be commercial viable so a project like this is sustainable. That means people must probably be hired which will be like 500$ or more alone for music and again for art.

So unless someone here is very skilled and has way too much free time, 65$ is not gonna cut it for anyome. If you really want this, learn to program and build it yourself.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

all im offering is $65.00 us dollars. max $100.00

im being nice, offering any money at all.