Really tight scenario

Post your dares or request a dare here.
SBtestin

Really tight scenario

Post by SBtestin »

I am a male looking for selfbondage ideas. I have been doing it for many years, but need new ideas. I would like an idea where I would be as immobile as possible. So not a scenario where I can move around and struggle, but rather I would like as much of my body as possible to not be able to move at all. Does not need to be super difficult to get out, the position itself is more important than not being able to get out.

List of things I have:
- Ropes of different lengths
- Shoelaces and strings
- Duct tape and other types of tape
- 2 velcro cuffs with attached rings or carabiners
- Velcro bands
- A bunch of padlocks
- Carabiners and different metal rings
- Straps in different lengths and widths

- Hoods of various kinds
- Blindfold

- Ball gag
- Bit gag
- Ring gag
- Nose hook

- Armbinder
- Straitjacket
- Sleepsack
- Bondage mittens

- Nipple clamps, both with and without an attached chain
- Clothes pins

- Remote controlled vibrating cockring
- Wand vibrator (battery powered)

- Various other household items like rubber bands, cling film etc.
- Can absolutely purchase additional simple stuff if a specific thing is missing to complete a scenario
- Feel free to incorporate regular furniture and other things you would think I have. Like a chair, bed etc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Really tight scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, SBtestin
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, SBtestin.

The only thing left is a ratchet or double ring system with which you attach your nose hook to the top of your bed with ice, such as this.

Put on your Remote controlled vibrating cock ring and also connect your vibrator to your penis with rope or tape. This will keep you busy while you rest in bed.

Tie your big toes together with a shoelace; then duct tape the middle of your feet; then tie your ankles with a rope to which you attach a carabiner and ring so that you can pull your legs to the foot end of the bed like a pulley by running the rope between this ring and a ring at the foot end a number of times before you let the rope go up.

Tie your legs together above and below the knees.

Make 2 rings of the widest straps that so these rings are as wide as your width together with the arms. One is at the level of your elbows and the other at the level of your wrists.

Using ice in a handkerchief and a ratchet or two-ring system, secure your nose hook to the top of your bed.

Have the remote control of your cock ring ready where your left hand will be.
Pull your legs down using the rope on the homemade pulley and then tie that end to the cock ring (if you want to fold your legs, this has consequences :twisted: ).
Hook in the nose ring and tighten it slightly - make sure that rope reaches your right hand.
Start the vibrator.

Now put both arms in the straps. When you lie down, your arms and wrists are pressed against your body because your body tightens the straps due to its weight.
Now pull the rope of the nose ring, which will push your head upwards into the pillow.
Because you are completely stretched out, you can no longer move anything except your fingers that operate the remote, waiting for the ice to melt.
SBtestin

Post by SBtestin »

kinbaku wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:05 Welcome to BoundAnna, SBtestin.

The only thing left is a ratchet or double ring system with which you attach your nose hook to the top of your bed with ice, such as this.

Put on your Remote controlled vibrating cock ring and also connect your vibrator to your penis with rope or tape. This will keep you busy while you rest in bed.

Tie your big toes together with a shoelace; then duct tape the middle of your feet; then tie your ankles with a rope to which you attach a carabiner and ring so that you can pull your legs to the foot end of the bed like a pulley by running the rope between this ring and a ring at the foot end a number of times before you let the rope go up.

Tie your legs together above and below the knees.

Make 2 rings of the widest straps that so these rings are as wide as your width together with the arms. One is at the level of your elbows and the other at the level of your wrists.

Using ice in a handkerchief and a ratchet or two-ring system, secure your nose hook to the top of your bed.

Have the remote control of your cock ring ready where your left hand will be.
Pull your legs down using the rope on the homemade pulley and then tie that end to the cock ring (if you want to fold your legs, this has consequences :twisted: ).
Hook in the nose ring and tighten it slightly - make sure that rope reaches your right hand.
Start the vibrator.

Now put both arms in the straps. When you lie down, your arms and wrists are pressed against your body because your body tightens the straps due to its weight.
Now pull the rope of the nose ring, which will push your head upwards into the pillow.
Because you are completely stretched out, you can no longer move anything except your fingers that operate the remote, waiting for the ice to melt.
That is an awesome idea! Is there anything I can do to make it tighter for my upper body/arms. I feel like just the two straps might not stop me from getting my hands and arms free.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SBtestin wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:36 Is there anything I can do to make it tighter for my upper body/arms. I feel like just the two straps might not stop me from getting my hands and arms free.
If you search the right measure of the straps you will feel like a mummy, you MUST do the test for both the wrists and elbows (ring of wrists must be smaller than the ring for the elbows). Because of the weight of your body you cinch the straps and put your arms very tightly against your body. If you can move your wrists or elbows, then the rings of the straps are to big.

I sometimes use that to tie myself up very quickly from which I can only escape if I sit up again. :D
You do not have that option because your nose hook prevents you from coming upright and being fully extended, everything is properly secured.
What can happen is that after a while you have to tighten the ratchet of your nose hook a little again because the ice that has melted gives you more freedom of movement. So after some ice has melted pull again your head more upwards with the ratchet.

However, as long as you lie stretched out and cannot push your waist up, you are completely stuck - use a soft mattress in which you sink deeply, or place a number of pillows under your mattress on either side so that you lie in the V-shape of your mattress.
SBtestin

Post by SBtestin »

kinbaku wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:39
SBtestin wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:36 Is there anything I can do to make it tighter for my upper body/arms. I feel like just the two straps might not stop me from getting my hands and arms free.
If you search the right measure of the straps you will feel like a mummy, you MUST do the test for both the wrists and elbows (ring of wrists must be smaller than the ring for the elbows). Because of the weight of your body you cinch the straps and put your arms very tightly against your body. If you can move your wrists or elbows, then the rings of the straps are to big.

I sometimes use that to tie myself up very quickly from which I can only escape if I sit up again. :D
You do not have that option because your nose hook prevents you from coming upright and being fully extended, everything is properly secured.
What can happen is that after a while you have to tighten the ratchet of your nose hook a little again because the ice that has melted gives you more freedom of movement. So after some ice has melted pull again your head more upwards with the ratchet.

However, as long as you lie stretched out and cannot push your waist up, you are completely stuck - use a soft mattress in which you sink deeply, or place a number of pillows under your mattress on either side so that you lie in the V-shape of your mattress.
I think I was just not understanding it correctly. I am supposed to put just my arms in the straps and then lie down on them right? At first I thought the straps would go around my whole body, but that’s not what you meant is it?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SBtestin wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:44 I am supposed to put just my arms in the straps and then lie down on them right?
That is right: you put your arms in the bigger strap behind you, then your wrist in the smaller ring strap. Then lie down on the straps.
Because your weight push down the top of the strap-rings it locks your arms and wrists close to your body. As long as you lie down, there is no movement of your hands or elbows possible.

Most of the time I put only my wrists in a loop of ropes at the right diameter and under my buttocks if I want to get the feeling of bondage without losing the time for tie me. Not being possible to remove my DG-lab from the penis or (Lovense or other) nipple clamps from the nipples.
SBtestin

Post by SBtestin »

kinbaku wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:51
SBtestin wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:44 I am supposed to put just my arms in the straps and then lie down on them right?
That is right: you put your arms in the bigger strap behind you, then your wrist in the smaller ring strap. Then lie down on the straps.
Because your weight push down the top of the strap-rings it locks your arms and wrists close to your body. As long as you lie down, there is no movement of your hands or elbows possible.

Most of the time I put only my wrists in a loop of ropes at the right diameter and under my buttocks if I want to get the feeling of bondage without losing the time for tie me. Not being possible to remove my DG-lab from the penis or (Lovense or other) nipple clamps from the nipples.
Got it! Then it definitely shouldn’t be possible to get the arms out. My cockring is also app controlled (Satisfyer), so could add a program of appropriate length to run through. I did like the mention of nipple clamps and was thinking I add them too. Any ideas for a predicament with them as well, like the rope between cockring and legs. Or another way to make the nipple clamps more challenging. I have a few different version, both with and without chains and regular wooden clothes pins too.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SBtestin wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:52 I did like the mention of nipple clamps and was thinking I add them too. Any ideas for a predicament with them as well, like the rope between cockring and legs. Or another way to make the nipple clamps more challenging. I have a few different version, both with and without chains and regular wooden clothes pins too.
Unless you have adjustable nipple clamps, I would rather use your clothes pins. The duration of the bondage can easily exceed 15 minutes.
Also include as much flesh from the nipples as possible (not just the tip of the nipple).

What you can also do while getting everything ready is put on the nipple clamps and turn them 90° every 5 minutes - so clamp once vertically and then horizontally.
Placing a thin sheet on you while you lie down is sufficient to constantly stimulate your sensitive nipples.
SBtestin

Post by SBtestin »

kinbaku wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:54
SBtestin wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:52 I did like the mention of nipple clamps and was thinking I add them too. Any ideas for a predicament with them as well, like the rope between cockring and legs. Or another way to make the nipple clamps more challenging. I have a few different version, both with and without chains and regular wooden clothes pins too.
Unless you have adjustable nipple clamps, I would rather use your clothes pins. The duration of the bondage can easily exceed 15 minutes.
Also include as much flesh from the nipples as possible (not just the tip of the nipple).

What you can also do while getting everything ready is put on the nipple clamps and turn them 90° every 5 minutes - so clamp once vertically and then horizontally.
Placing a thin sheet on you while you lie down is sufficient to constantly stimulate your sensitive nipples.
I do have adjustable ones, which I have worn more than 15 mins without issues before. Is that a bad idea? Could maybe tie them to my toes, so they pull down if I don’t stretch my toes up? So I would pull them off with my toes if I relax too much.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SBtestin wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 20:21 I do have adjustable ones, which I have worn more than 15 mins without issues before. Is that a bad idea? Could maybe tie them to my toes, so they pull down if I don’t stretch my toes up? So I would pull them off with my toes if I relax too much.
That you can do - was the same idea as I had when you have these adjustable ones - and when you feel the nipples get numb, you can pull the nipple clamps off with your toes.
So tie them to your toes so that you must hold your toes towards your head. It is a predicament position: your instep muscles quickly tire due to this position, causing you to lower your toes, but this has consequences for the nipples, causing you to quickly point your toes upwards again. :twisted:
SBtestin

Post by SBtestin »

kinbaku wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 20:29
SBtestin wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 20:21 I do have adjustable ones, which I have worn more than 15 mins without issues before. Is that a bad idea? Could maybe tie them to my toes, so they pull down if I don’t stretch my toes up? So I would pull them off with my toes if I relax too much.
That you can do - was the same idea as I had when you have these adjustable ones - and when you feel the nipples get numb, you can pull the nipple clamps off with your toes.
So tie them to your toes so that you must hold your toes towards your head. It is a predicament position: your instep muscles quickly tire due to this position, causing you to lower your toes, but this has consequences for the nipples, causing you to quickly point your toes upwards again. :twisted:
Sounds like a good plan, thank you! Will probably add a blindfold as well, to feel even more trapped.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

SBtestin wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 21:13 Will probably add a blindfold as well, to feel even more trapped.
You are on the right track to becoming an experienced BoundAnna member. 8) :D
After a while you can write scenarios yourself. :wink: :love:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Lot of good ideas here, but I will throw my 2 cents in . . .

When I want to be totally immobilized I will go for a spread eagle tie on the floor, face up. The ratchet pulley is a great way to get the final limbs secured snug. I have tied myself on the family room floor, with one wrist tied off to legs of the couch. I recommend two ratchet pulleys, one for each wrist. If your couch is really light then pile stuff on it to make it too heavy to pull across the floor.

Feet can be held far apart with a simple spreader bar. I have improvised such a bar by using hose clamps to secure snaps to opposite ends of a broom handle. You can even leave the broom as a broom!

Now, use the ice in a sock/bag technique like kinbaku indicated, except attach the ice release to a rope that runs from your balls, to the ice release, then back to the spreader bar. This will result in any attempt to scoot forward, or move your legs, will pull on your balls.

You can get your feet, spreader bar and ice release all set up with ease, as your wrists won't be secured yet. Fasten the ropes to your wrists, with the ratchet pulley secured to a foot of the couch. Have the free end of the rope in easy reach. Now lay down and pull the free end of the rope, which the ratchet pulley will not let back out. You will now be trapped until the ice melts, allowing you to scoot forward , which will give you slack that will allow you to reach one wrist with the other. Or maybe you have to scoot all the way up to couch to release the ratchet pulley.

Now, like you, I also enjoy nipple torture during these self-bondage scenes. Two ideas here:

If you have an overhead attachment point, make another ice release by tying nuts to two strings and then freezing them both in a 1/2 cup of water. One string will tie to the overhead attachment point, the other string ties to a weight. This weight is also tied to a string that passes through an eye bolt at the attachment point and down to your nipple clamps. When the ice melts, the weight falls and yanks off the clothespins attached to your nipples. Just make sure that you aren't laying under the weight!

If you don't have an overhead attachment point then tie the clothespins to a long string which is tied to the same anchor point as your main ice release. Now, when the ice melts and your balls are released, you will be forced to pull the clothespins off as you scoot forward.

R.Mc.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

rmcingle wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:07 ... , but I will throw my 2 cents in . . .

R.Mc.
Thanks for the good additional ideas.
Worth more than 2 cents. :D