Cerena's alternative wrist/arm restraining position.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's alternative wrist/arm restraining position.

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I haven't done this position for some time, but it's one I like because it adds a little more difficulty to get free from. With my rope body harness on, I tie my left arm behind my back with my wrist to the rope around my waist, or reverse prayer to the centre rope column, this is inescapable without the use of my right hand.
Then this is where it gets interesting & awareness of the degree of difficulty MUST be considered.
I slip Two pre constructed loops of 6m x 8mm White cotton rope under the waist rope as a starting point, then continue around my right wrist.
The other end of the rope is hooked over a door handle so I can maintain the tension as I continue the loops around my wrist & feeding the rope under the waist body harness.
As each loop is achieved, the level of difficulty & time increases to get free.
By the time the end of the rope is reached there's always just enough for one final very snug wrist loop.
This is a very restrictive position as I only have my right hand to get free with use of my Phillips screw driver release tool, (that is the only way for release). I have to carefully place the tool under each wrist loop to removed it, this can take a while & I have to stand in front of my full length mirror to see what I'm doing.
For me, I love this feeling of my left arm being useless & knowing I've only got my right hand to get free. All the time I'm moving & wiggling around it pulls on the body harness crotch rope which joggle my dildo, butt plug & bud buzzer resulting in a very wet & warm juice frenzy.
Riddle

Re: Cerena's alternative wrist/arm restraining position.

Post by Riddle »

This is confusing to me. The description gives the impression that this bondage requires a lengthy, delicate, and difficult release process with multiple single points of failure capable of eliminating any possibility of release. Recent topics had me believing that improving the safety of the bondage and speed of the release would have higher importance than this.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!