Mandatory SB Kit (Cerena)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Mandatory SB Kit (Cerena)

Post by cerenaselfbound »

When the question is posed, what do you require to satisfy you SB, it asks what is the minimum needed to fulfill your desire of whatever that may be.

Well, my own revised kit since discarding my double bed, chains, hand & finger cuffs is.
40m x 4mm of White natural cotton rope.
30M of 8mm White natural cotton rope.
10 2m cam buckle straps.
2 padlocks.
Numerous 0-rings.
Numerous carabiner spring hooks.
Black stockings 15 denier & suspenders.
Black tights 15 denier.
Lifetime supply of various knickers for internal gags & OTM gusset gags.
Black/light tan stockings for hoods.
7” chrome ball tree butt plug + lube.
2 x 8x3” penis vibrators.
1 x clit buzzer (Small Bullet vibrator)
Thin rubber bands for nipple clamps.
2 x Black leather thigh straps with thin chain attached to labia clamps.
DIY ½” rubber crotch & waist strap. (To hold plug, vibrators & buzzer in place)
Various cycle tubes (valve removed) cut to various lengths & widths.
Some bras with the nipple section removed.

My newly revised scenario is my rope body harness goes on every morning & is part of getting dressed, as is a butt plug & pussey vibrator.
My arms need to be tied behind my back above the elbows & wrists, either palm in or if I'm particularly horny, then crossed. Most of the time my wrists are connected to the rear crotch rope to restrict movement further. This is my mandatory, plus I have to be gagged with my dirty knickers, panty masked, Black stocking hooded, OTM rubber wrap gag, Black stocking hood & a OTM gusset gag. For me an effective gag where I'm unable to speak or be understood is law, a SB session isn't worth a dam if I'm not gagged.
I'll usually spend a few hours minimum until I can't cum any more or I start to feel dehydrated.
Sometimes I prefer not to tie my legs together so I'm free to walk around I can wee in the w/c, or when it's warm, outside in the garden which I prefer, as I love the feeling & humiliation of wetting my knickers & feeling it run down my legs.
Other times I do tie my legs together above the knees & ankles.
[attachment=0]cerena.JPG[/attachment]
I do miss not having my double bed as spread eagle was my absolute favorite position, but I can't risk laying on my back again after what happened.
Kinbaku

Re: Mandatory SB Kit (Cerena)

Post by Kinbaku »

cerenaselfbound wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 09:44 cerena.JPG
I miss your cerena.JPG. :rofl:
Although I can vividly imagine it. :oops: