Still as thrilling as ever.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

After that last scare & my re-entry to SB after Three months, it's still as thrilling as it ever was.
Actually, I'd say it feels like I've been re-united with a friend.
I've been transcending into my world of SB for a few decades now, & that feeling of being right at the edge of total helplessness is something that part of me desires on a daily basis.

Even when I wasn't secured to my double bed, my rope body harness, Two vibrating plugs & bud buzzer have & shall remain a part of dressing for the day.
I no longer have my double bed as it was condemned to the dumpster along with all my chains & canvass straps. At the time after the close call, I was happy to get shot of that hardware, but when I look at pictures of myself using that hardware I instantly recall how I was feeling at that moment,
but I'm quite happy with my replacement rope.

Before the rope arrived I had to try & remember how I used to tie the body harness, but when it was delivered I couldn't wait to uncoil the 70m & throw it in the washing machine to soften it.
Then when I cut it into 8m lengths & started with the first wrap around my waist, it can back to me naturally. I love to fell that tight restriction around my body & deep into my groove holding the plugs & buzzer in place.
Even just walking around brings me to a most satisfying cum whether I'm indoors or in public.
Though the public cums are a few levels above. There's a certain feeling of this is so naughty & it's only me that knows what's underneath my cloths.
I've always felt it's far easier as a woman to pleasure one's self & is very discreet & unnoticeable as everything is inside & even wearing wearing skin tight leggings, especially Black, nothing can be seen. When I first started going outside with a body harness, I used to wear White or baby Pink leggings, which not only revealed a huge wet patch after many cums, but you could actually see the crotch rope disappearing & spreading my pussy cheeks apart, far too much intimate profile for public consumption. Here's a picture of me in Pink leggings after I'd came back from a public cum.
viewtopic.php?t=12315 Could be rather embarrassing.

Today will be my first walk about after Three months with my newly constructed body harness, in will slip my vibrating butt plug, vibrating cock & bud buzzer, can't wait.
Self tied

Re: Still as thrilling as ever.

Post by Self tied »

Glad it is still a thrill for you. I totally understand your situation as I have binged and purged my fetishes many times for over 30 years. Perhaps you can make a few safety adjustments and keep playing without incident.

I understand that it's not satisfying if you can get out easy. And that it's not "bondage" until you decide you want to end the session and can't. That's That's my problem and that's where it gets dangerous. I too have been in a few too many very dangerous situations that I was lucky to get out of. The problem is the fetish will never go away. You can repress it, but it will always be there. And giving into it gives you intense feelings that can't be achieved any other way.

I'm impressed you were able to do spread eagle gagged and blindfolded. That would be a terrifying thing to do solo. I tried an overnight session in a segufix with a mask on and my mind really messed with me. I thrashed so profoundly I actually broke an arm free about 4 hours in. Hope you find a safer way to enjoy your fetishes.

As for my broken segufix, It was the metal D ring on the bed attachment that gave way. I promptly modified it and all the others with heavy duty D rings. There is no escape now, and I will not be using a mask or a gag with it. lol