Ideas wanted.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
restricted

Ideas wanted.

Post by restricted »

Hi folks, some of you have been following the story of Marie and Josie, two housewives who want to save their marriages so ask a domme to help them.

The next part is where it gets interesting. The filming begins. But all four,, no I won't give a clue, become active in their roles. The domme does not allow physical sex activity.

However, is there any way you would like to any of them tied or chained up? Message me with your ideas.
Many thanks, Res,
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
waynegh

Re: Ideas wanted.

Post by waynegh »

I'm not sure what the story line inatels but maybe you can work this idea into the story. For the two house wives wanting to save their marriages
maybe they want to teach the husbands a valuable lesson to best respect their wives and not to dominate them by doing what he wants with them.
The dominatrix they hire would make life really tough for these husbands by subjecting them to a simular hardships the wives had. They would have
to wear chastity belts 24/7 and wear short dresses while handcuffed and shackled plus doing the house work.