From near death experience.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

From that day I nearly died, I had to take a break from securing myself to my double bed. I took the decision to get rid of it because I knew my temptation would be very strong to restraining myself spread eagle. Though I continued to wear my rope body harness underneath my clothes as I always had done. Along with my triple treat belt of vibrating butt plug, huge vibrating penis & bud buzzer under my knickers. I never want to stop being able to cum in public with all that going on inside me. Many times throughout my SB journey I've often thought about what goes on within ones deepest thoughts & emotions that drives one to undertake what is a rather unique & self fulfilling fantasy world.
My particular escape into this started when I was before I was 10. My school friend Caroline tied my wrists together when we climber a tree. It was the first time I'd experienced that feeling of helplessness. And so my self bondage life began because I couldn't go too many days without feeling that way. It was in my teens that things really took off & I was able to explore in a much deeper way of how being tied up made me feel. At some point I started experimenting with gagging myself, as I really had a strong desire not to be able to speak or make much sound.

I left home when I was 17 & that's when SB was catapulted into a new dimension & didn't have to be concerned with being caught or heard, as I've always been noisy as I immersed myself into the one fantasy that took me places I'd only imagined in dreams.

I consider myself a subslave gimp, I've never really been a dom, though I have tried a few times in relationships with men, but it never came close to what I could do & feel with SB.
Way before my teens I knew I didn't really want to be with boys, I had no interest in them & most of them didn't know how to treat girls or respect them anyway.
I've had a few relationships with gay girls & have really enjoyed them, and I did like switching roles within those, but when it comes down to it, I'm a sub at heart.

I've just purchased some more 4mm White cotton rope & another head harness, as I knew I couldn't go on any longer not being tied up again. It's a strange feeling, something deep within me yearns for it & to escape into the fantasy world of being kidnapped & held prisoner by captors of both sex.

My fantasy role play involves me being raped & abused by men, especially when they cum in my mouth as I really don't like that in real life, so it's a huge turn on in the fantasy to be used that way.
One of my favourite gags in the ejaculating penis, where I can fill the squirt bulb with my cum & secure the penis in my mouth & squirt the bulb whilst I was tied spread eagle to my bed.
Though now I'm going to have to lengthen the feed pipe as from now onward I'll only be tying my wrists behind my back or to each thigh. My days of being on my back are over due to that last event.
So the morale of this tale is that I simple cannot live without a strong & regular SB session, even after a close call with death by asphyxiation.
My body harness, vibrators & buzzer have become a daily part of clothing, as are the tight rubber bands I place at the base of each nipple. I love my rubber crotch tie made from a cycle tube which has been cut into strips of 10cm. This is wrapped around my waist & down in between my legs & attached at the rear, This is worn over my knickers & keeps the plug, cock & buzzer in place.
The knickers I wear are then used as an internal gag the next day.

All this is discreet under my clothes & always brings me to the boil numerous times each day, especially whilst in public. Very naughty but ever so nyce.
SBadiction

Re: From near death experience.

Post by SBadiction »

Cerena, what a life changing experience this must have been, my thoughts are with you at this time as you re-evaluate your lifestyle and I hope you can start afresh with a safer way of enjoying the SB experience.
Although I've not had a near death experience I have had some close calls (especially in my younger and more foolish days) where my release hasn't worked properly or has taken a lot longer to release me and the restrictions on movement started to affect me. One particular experience taught me the hard way not to combine suspension (which I enjoy) with self bondage. The experience of thrashing around in mid air with my wrists chained behind my back is amazing, I continued to do it but ALWAYS with a way of putting my feet down - on a chair for example - to relieve the pressure.
Feel free to PM me if you want someone to offer support.
Steve xx
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.