New head harness

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
UrsaMajor

New head harness

Post by UrsaMajor »

A new project I wanted to share. I've never had any sort of harness gag. I have at times taken existing gags and temporarily used short pieces of webbing to make the structure of a harness gag, but I've always wanted to take the time to get a proper one. Last weekend I pulled out my leatherworking stuff and went to work.

I looked at a bunch of pictures online until I had an idea of what I wanted to make, and then I just started to put it together. Most of the panel gags I've seen have rectangular muzzle pieces but I was holding a scrap of leather against my face and it seems like trapezoidal would work better. I just worked bit by bit, and occasionally I'd put on what I had and go look in the mirror and measure the next thing, then go attach that piece. It took a couple of hours to finish.

I can't adequately express how much I love it. It's exactly what I was hoping for. All of my current gags are single straps, and I love the way they feel, but they aren't secure. The only way to get ball gags tight enough that I can't spit them out is to pull them so tight it feels like the straps are going to cut into my cheeks. I've got a stubby silicone cock gag that's similar. It's easy to push out.

The thing I made is just a panel; there's no gag in it. Just putting it on by itself feels amazing. If I get everything strapped down tight, I really can't open my jaw, and I can barely make any sound. This is great for if I ever want to try longer term bondage because I have trouble wearing gags for more than maybe half an hour before they start to get uncomfortable.

But for short term wear I can take the entire harness and put it over top of any of my gags and it gets ever more intense. My normal ball gag (1.75" I think) is almost too much. My wife's 1.5" generally feels too small for me, but it's just right coupled with this thing. And the cock gag feels great too. And one of the other things I wanted this for was to have an attachment point at the top of my head. It feels nice to have a collar strapped down but it's a whole different thing when the top of your head and the bottom of your feet are both pulled tight.

I'd call it almost perfect. The only thing I think I need to change is to move the D ring at the top of the head strap. The head strap could be shorter by several inches while lengthening the two skinnier ones that run down to the main gag strap. As they are if I don't have something like my neoprene hood on to suck up some space it's hard to pull them as tight as I want before I run out of strap.

UrsaMajor

Re: New head harness

Post by UrsaMajor »

If it wasn't obvious that's what I'm wearing in the avatar pic. Here's a couple different views:

Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Beautifully made. I love it. :drool:
By blocking your chin upwards, any ball gag will be properly secured.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Beautyfully done.

You might want to match wits with the lady from fragiledesires.
[
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

That's a fantastic deprivation hood, just what I'd like but not for SB.