Mounted to a Post

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
pkwa

Mounted to a Post

Post by pkwa »

For pictures go here http://pkwa.com/Gallery/Self_Bondage/index.html

I like self bondage. You can put yourself in predicaments that you personally like vs. what someone else wants to do to you. Not that I do not like being objectified and used by others, it is just sometimes I want to be bound like I want to be bound.
It started out with me editing gallery sets for my Mistress’ website. She had attached this girl to a pole in the back yard then wrapped her in plastic wrap to the pole. Afterwards I loaded her on a hand truck and wheeled her over and set her in the middle of one of the flower gardens. Mistress then forced a couple of orgasms out of her with a Hitachi magic wand while I snapped away with the camera.
I wanted to experience it myself, and Mistress was otherwise preoccupied with playing her video games. So I set up the pole in the living room and got out the gear and chained myself up by the TV for her to watch while she played her video games.
I started with the pole and a couple of padlocks through the eyebolt at the top. I padlocked the ass-hook to a short section of chain. Next was the steel collar and steel wrist shackles. They are secured with inset allen bolts and are not removable without the wrench. I inserted the ass hook and locked the other end of the chain to the top of the pole with one of the padlocks. Next I wrapped a chain around my waist and the pole to help hold myself up while I was binding the rest of myself. Next were leather thigh cuffs that have attached ankle cuffs. I put the ankle parts on then wrapped the thigh parts around attaching my ankles to the back of my thighs. Next I padlocked my steel collar using the remaining padlock pre-placed through the eye-bolt at the top of the pole. The hardest part was padlocking my wrist shackles together behind my back and the pole.
Mistress Came over and wrapped me in plastic wrap after all of that “For safe keeping” and left me there on display while she played her video games.
pkwa

Post by pkwa »

If you want to see what I was editing, go here:

http://bondage-toy.com/preview/Wrapping_Reyja.html