Please can I come back?

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
hogfan-sub

Please can I come back?

Post by hogfan-sub »

Dear people. For reasons that I won't overwhelm with here, I have been away some time undergoing something of a "life reappraisal". Quite a journey, and as an important part of that, I did a full-scale "online switch-off". Cutting for now a long story very short, I'm back "online" and alongside all the other existential stuff, I'm still as kinky as ever, and really, really have missed all you wonderful people. My love for and practicing of self-bondage, especially with my beloved rope, continues, as does my practice of the chastity lifestyle. Most of all, though, it is the connection to other like-minded people that I have missed, and I seriously underestimated the attachment that I still very much have to this site. For absolutely certain, you are all still a valued part of my life, and I hope that you won't mind re-connecting with this cranky, kinky odd-bod!! :love:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Please can I come back?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Hog Fan
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

You don't even have to ask. Or apologize as far as I'm concerned.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Why can't I find your old account? I could merge the 2 with your old name, but can't find the old name
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

@bound_jenny : if you can make the username of this post active again, I can do the rest of restoring the old account. It was made an anonymous user last year.

viewtopic.php?p=116902#p116902
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome back. You are welcome to have whatever activity level works for you and to have whatever breaks from here you want.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Gregovic wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 23:03 You don't even have to ask. Or apologize as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you so much; happy to be back!! :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 23:22 @bound_jenny : if you can make the username of this post active again, I can do the rest of restoring the old account. It was made an anonymous user last year.

I might not have helped matters by completely deleting my previous account...a bit over-zealous of me alas. I had the same username previously as I am now using though. If it is possible to merge then great, but if not I'm just happy to be back :D

Shannon SteelSlave

hogfan-sub wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 00:48
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 23:22 @bound_jenny : if you can make the username of this post active again, I can do the rest of restoring the old account. It was made an anonymous user last year.

I might not have helped matters by completely deleting my previous account...a bit over-zealous of me alas. I had the same username previously as I am now using though. If it is possible to merge then great, but if not I'm just happy to be back :D
I already removed your newly registered user posting restriction, so post at will. I'll probably have your account at original status by tomorrow. Like you never left.......
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 01:15
hogfan-sub wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 00:48

I already removed your newly registered user posting restriction, so post at will. I'll probably have your account at original status by tomorrow. Like you never left.......
That is so kind; thank you very much!! :love:

bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

hogfan-sub wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 00:48 I might not have helped matters by completely deleting my previous account...a bit over-zealous of me alas.
That's about it. :facepalm:

The posts still exist, and your old username still appears in front of those posts, BUT (a big butted but)... it no longer exists in the member database (the name is in black, not the dark bluish hue). :(

It's possible to change the poster of each individual post one at a time, but depending on how chatty you were back then (there's no way of knowing, since the post count was lost too, but a cursory glance says very chatty), it could be a very long process... :shock:

I know of no tool accessible to me that can transfer them en bloc to your new account. I've scoured the help forums and phpBB help sites and found nothing. There might be something deep down in the dark recesses of the ACP where only Mighty Anna can go...

Sorry!

But welcome back. You were missed. :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

That will do Jenny. I'll tell you my trick for tracking those "dark" posts. But I remember someone spending an hour in the ACP to recover an account years ago. My way to restore this account might be tedious, but I think it might be worth it. :wink:
Hoggy, stay tuned
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

bound_jenny wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 02:09
hogfan-sub wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 00:48 I might not have helped matters by completely deleting my previous account...a bit over-zealous of me alas.
That's about it. :facepalm:

The posts still exist, and your old username still appears in front of those posts, BUT (a big butted but)... it no longer exists in the member database (the name is in black, not the dark bluish hue). :(

It's possible to change the poster of each individual post one at a time, but depending on how chatty you were back then (there's no way of knowing, since the post count was lost too, but a cursory glance says very chatty), it could be a very long process... :shock:

I know of no tool accessible to me that can transfer them en bloc to your new account. I've scoured the help forums and phpBB help sites and found nothing. There might be something deep down in the dark recesses of the ACP where only Mighty Anna can go...

Sorry!

But welcome back. You were missed. :love:

Jenny.
Thank you for looking and that’s no problem at all. Totally my fault, and I’m quite happy to “begin again” as it were. I can spot my old posts should I want to refer to them again so that’s ok. Again, I’m just happy to be back; I missed you all too :love:

Shannon SteelSlave

Now that we're back to normal, I am going to slip out of these 6 inch heels. It seems worse to sit at a desk with them as they are so tight. This is the best I can do to explain how I fixed your account
To complete this loop : viewtopic.php?p=121837#p121837
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome back!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.