Marie and Josie. The tables are turned.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Marie and Josie. The tables are turned.

Post by restricted »

Marie and Josie were getting into the stride of it by now. On the way home, Marie admitted it really turned her on seeing John and Victor as their prisoners. Josie replied she could feel her juices running too. They ended up laughing, even a few minutes later when they were cooking the dinners, they couldn’t help laughing to themselves.

Josie couldn’t wait. She phoned Marie. “I wonder what comes next?” she asked. Marie didn’t know, “but I bet that we will like it even if the men don’t”. Josie said it was their job to make sure the men regret going down the kinky road.
That night gave the women another bout of exotic pleasure. This of course made then want Pain to teach them more. They couldn’t wait to see what will happen. Pain made them wait for two weeks. All she had done was to tell them to get some satin and sew a couple of bags big enough to hold a man. The opening of the bag must be able to allow a rope to pass through the turned over tube.

The tension was building up inside the women. Their latex cat suits would be sent during the week. They couldn’t wait to try them on. They had two weeks to think about what they would do to the men. But that soon went and the day came when the men were ordered to the dungeon. The two women said they were off shopping but really went to Pain’s dungeon and got dressed once more as nurses. Marie said she loved the way the uniforms were always so neatly ironed. Victor went first and was soon in a very short and tight stretchy skirt, tight white blouse, a bra with stuck on G size breast forms inserted into the cups, satin panties, suspender belt, fishnet stockings and high heeled shoes. All in all, he looked a typical hooker.

“Nurse Cane, put Vicky in the cage” Pain ordered Josie. Victor was led to a glass cage. He was gagged with a gag that was locked in place and told by Pane “It is your job to tell the other prisoner where to find the code tabs. You will have to tell him where the locks to your wrist and ankle cuffs are. He will be blindfolded and gagged. One grunt for right, two for ahead and three for left. The combination to your lock is on the tabs your rescuer will provide you with. Good luck”. Then Nurse Cane closed the door of the cage and locked it with the built in combination lock.

All three women left him to go and wait for John. Soon he was dressed the same as Victor. His hands were fastened to a belt around his waist. His feet were strapped together and he was blind folded and gagged. Finally, the two “nurses” dragged him into the dungeon and laid him on the floor. Pain told him about the grunt code like she did Victor. The four large wooden tabs were scattered about the room. Each tab had a number on it. Now the blindfolded man, John, has to find the tabs from the instructions gagged Victor gives him from inside the glass cage. Even to guiding him where he would find the hole to post the tabs.

John was wearing a black full-face mask when he started to search for the tabs. Victor could see where he was going (but couldn’t see his face thanks to John’s mask). He tried saying “right” but just a muffled noise came out. John went left. He should have been going right. “Grunt, grunt, grunt” John went left. The women were laughing at his antics. His panties were now on display as he slithered across the floor. Pane said it must be uncomfortable with those breast forms on”. It was all the girls could do not to laugh, but that didn’t stop a grin on their faces.

Two hours went by and all five tabs had been collected. The women watched in amazement as John held the tabs in one hand and turned his back to the cage. Slowly he slithered his way to the standing position and felt the hole where he had to turn and push the tabs through. His job was finished. He was removed from the dungeon, pushed into the satin bag and the neck was pulled tightish. Pane kept pulling the string and that pulled a chain through the turned over tube. Once each end of the chain was clear of the neck tube, Nurse Pain put a lock in the links where the chain held the bag tight enough to prevent escape.

Victor had escaped from the cage but could not escape from the dungeon. He too was pushed into a bag and the neck locked up. Pain dropped the keys to the locks into their bags. “You look after them. At least you know where they are”.
The two men were left to face each other but the gags were left in as their masks were eased off. The nurses had put their masks on again so they couldn’t be recognised. The look on the men’s faces were a sight for sore eyes. They tried to talk but couldn’t. The girls left the lounge and got changed in the bathroom. This time they took the uniforms with them.
At home they arranged a take away. Pane phoned them that the men had been put into a van and were about to leave. In the van they had the blindfolds put back on. “You have been sold as slaves. It’s best you don’t know where you are going. Make sure you serve your mistresses well or you will learn the error of your ways and it will be painful”

The men were driven about for a half hour. Suddenly it stopped and the men heard the doors opening. They were dragged inside and left on the floor. Marie put screens around in front of them so that when the blindfolds were removed, they had no idea where they were.

Marie and Josie put their uniforms on once more. They stood behind their husbands as the blindfolds and gags were removed. Then they walked around the front of the men keeping their backs to them.
Pain was watching all the time. Slowly the women turned round. The look on the men’s faces as they realised the nurses that they had been in contact with, was their very own wives.

“So, this is what you have been getting up to is it. Okay, you want to be tied up, well, fine. You stay tied up. Get yourselves out of those bags. We are not helping you. You got yourselves in it, get yourselves out” Josie screamed at them. With that the women sat down in front of the men and drank a cup of coffee. They laughed as their husbands struggled to get the key at the bottom of their bags and pass it up in their fingers through the small gap between the bag and their necks. The women lifted their uniforms to show the stockings and suspenders. Of course, the men had erections, but in the state that they were in, there was nothing they could do about it.

The women laughed at their pathetic pleas through the gags to be released. “Oh no. I’m enjoying this. I shall lay in bed tonight and pleasure myself thinking of you trying to escape from my clutches” Marie told them. Josie agreed. Pain started to laugh. Now the women had gained confidence. How far would they push it? She was to find out. The women shaved all the men’s hair off and put a wig on them plus clip on ear-rings.

Pain helped Josie take Victor back to their house and then said goodnight. She hoped Josie enjoyed her present. Josie laughed. “Ooh, I will do, but I don’t think he will enjoy it so much” Pain reminded her that she should always refer to him as Vicky from now on, and then drove off.

The two men were groaning as they had got aching backs by now. Josie phoned Marie and over the phone agreed to release the men, but not until they had taken the keys from them and teased them. Should they release them. At least like this they know where they are. Eventually they did let them out of the bag. As the men stretched out, the women saw how they were dressed once more.

Josie joked Vicky could make a few pounds down in Soho. Victor blushed. Marie said John looked great. It was when the men went to remove the wigs, they found they had been sprayed with glue and the ear-rings had been glued as well. There was further frustration when they tried to remove the breast forms. They had been stuck of with prosthetics glue.
The two women got a phone call from Pain telling them there was some parcels for them there. She would be expecting the four of them the next day.

Next morning found the men screaming their clothes had gone missing. They were told they were at Pain’s place. Off they went, all four in one car, the men trying to hide in the back. They had left the stockings and suspender belt off though. They did get a few looks along the way.

At the dungeon they were ordered to strip and put the clothes on that were laid out in the spare bedroom. They were going to refuse but were told that they would never see their male clothes again by Marie. It didn’t take long to get the microskirt and blouse off. John said to Victor that he found those humongous tits a pain. “They are making my back ache trying to keep balance” Victor replied they should not let the women know or they will think they are wimps.

Quickly they pulled the frilly panties up and the self-support black stockings onto their legs. The short frilly petticoats were pulled up and rested on their waists. John slipped the black cotton French maid’s dress over his head and Victor flushed it down and zipped it up at the back for him. It was perfect. The dress allowed a half inch of petticoat showing and when he bent over, people will get a glimpse of his panties. Finally, Victor tied the cotton apron around John’s waist and clipped the pert little cap on John’s head. John then returned the favour for Victor. Soon they were both standing there like a pair of sexy French maids. Slipping the four-inch heeled shoes on their feet, made the dress ride higher.

They tottered into the lounge where the women were, now dressed in the skin tight latex outfits they had ordered. The men were shocked. The women looked strict. Mistress Pain told the two men that they were about to be given lessons in ironing as that is now their task that has been assigned to them. Also, all the housework will be theirs to do. Finally, they will learn to curtsy, walk like a girl and only talk when allowed, apart from “Thank you Mistress / Nurse Marie or Josie” depending on what the women are wearing. “If you do these tasks sufficiently well, you will receive your satin outfits. How utterly sweet and feminine you will look” Mistress Pain told them.

Josie and Marie were sitting there grinning. The men looked rather sheepish. They felt a pair of fools but were now unable to do anything about it. John noticed the coils of rope. Josie watched him as he took in the vision he was looking at. Pain said they had better start on tying the men up.

Marie grabbed John and Josie grabbed Victor. “Put your hands behind your backs. Right ladies, let’s see how you immobilize a man” Pain said in an authorative voice. Marie got John to cross his wrists, Josie had Victor’s hands touching his elbows. Marie wrapped rope around John’s wrists horizontally then vertically before tying it off. He was stuck.
Josie wrapped rope around Victor’s wrists and arms below the elbows before going to above the elbows and pulling them together. Now he was stuck as well.

The men were sat on a sofa and had their ankles tied together plus their knees. “You had better gag them as I don’t want to hear any complaints from them” Pain told the women. Ball gags shoved in their mouths and strapped up tight put paid to any chance of complaining. “Right ladies, let me tell you, you have the right idea, but you haven’t made a good job of it. Let me demonstrate”.

Pain tied the women up exactly as they tied their husbands up. Ball gags in their mouths silenced them. “I’ll start with you Mistress Spank as that is the easiest one for the men to escape from. Firstly, his arms have some freedom” she said, lifting Marie’s arm up behind her back. “This needs to be stopped. A rope around the waist prevents this. Another under the breasts around the upper arms really immobilizes them. It also makes their tits stand out” Pain tied both John and Marie up with the same style of ropes. “That is much better don’t you agree Mistress Spank?” she asked. Marie agreed.
Then Pain turned her attention to Josie. Not bad, but the upper arms ropes and be worked loose and lead to escape. If you had taken a rope from the upper arm clinch rope, under the armpit, around the neck and back under the other arm, it prevents it slipping down” She demonstrated on both Josie and Victor. “Do you agree that is more secure Mistress Cane?” Josie nodded yes.

“Finally, we are getting there. Now you have another way to make the men more compliant” She strapped Victors left arm to John’s right arm and then repeated this with their legs and thighs. The men tied to pull apart but were unable to do anything. “What you have to realise is that only gay men would not try to escape from this position. Straight men really struggle” The pair were trying to snap the straps by pulling apart from each other.

With that she laid Marie and Josie on the floor facing their husbands. “Now you can see the difference between men and women. Men love people looking up their skirts, showing off their undies. Women on the other hand usually hate it”
Before the women can mumble anything, Pain took Marie’s legs and brought them up to her wrists, effectively hogtying her. She did the same to Josie. “Well, that has tired me out. I’m leaving you here while I go to bed. In the meantime, try and escape as I’m not going to untie you. Goodnight. Have fun the four of you” She left and shut the door.

The four were struggling to escape as best they could, but no one managed to successfully release one hand. So, undoing the ropes were out of the question. Marie tried to ease herself towards John on the sofa only to find Pain had tied a rope from her feet to the wall. She could not reach him. She was still 4 feet from him, when she realised, she would have to go back twenty feet to the wall to untie it. Josie thought she would try but found exactly the same thing.

An hour later and Pain came back. She released the women and asked if they enjoyed the experience. They did. Looking at the men, Pain told them that the next day they had a job to do. Marie and Josie had no idea what it was to be, they would find out the very next morning.

John and Victor asked about their clothes. They were told they had been put in a safety deposit warehouse. So, they had to return home in the maid’s uniforms. Going along in the car Marie told the men they looked very natty in those dresses. They replied they wanted their male clothes back. Josie said that she didn’t think they should have them back. “They look very fetching in those dresses. Very cute indeed. I love the way their tits are outlined in the dresses. We should get them some erect nipples to attach to the tits” Marie agreed. “I think I am turning into a lesbian over those two. I think they need punishing when we get home”

John and Victor felt very silly indeed. The girls in trousers, well the latex cat suits anyway, and there are those two showing lots of leg and their petticoats and panties in their tiny maid’s costumes. On the way home in the car, John got angry and demanded to know where his clothes were, Marie told him to be quiet which made Victor start shouting. Josie sad to Marie, “Head for the town centre” The men didn’t know what she was planning. The town centre was packed.
Marie found the shopping precinct. “There’s a parking space halfway along the line of cars. Pull in there” Marie pulled up in the space.

“Out you two maids get” Josie ordered. The men were stunned. “You, you can’t make us get out” John said. Victor begged them not to do it, “Please, not this. Don’t show us up. People will laugh at us” Josie scowled at them. “You were told only to talk when given permission other than thank you mistress. Come on Marie. Take the keys and we’ll go shopping. I’m sure we will be the centre of attention. We might be a few hours. I think people seeing them will have the time of their lives at the predicament these two are in”

Just then a group of people started to head their way. John started to whimper. “Please. Please don’t let them see us. I will do anything” “Anything?” Marie asked. “Yes mistress” Victor agreed. “You will be our maids in future, without any fuss?” Josie demanded “Yes mistress, please, let us get going. I’m begging you” Victor cried.

Marie said she thought they should take the maids shopping while they were there “They will take peoples thoughts of our outfits off of their minds. Josie said that would be fun. By now the group were only 50 yards away. Marie started the car up and drove out of the car park. The two women were grinning from ear to ear. They knew they had beaten the men. The men were nearly crying.

Marie parked the car two hundred yards from their houses. “Out you get” John sulkily replied “Please. Take us nearer to our house’s mistress” “No, you run to the house if you don’t want people to see you” Josie replied. Away the men went, walking fast as possible as they couldn’t run in their high heels. Marie started the car up and drove past them. They laughed when they saw the little dresses flipping up to reveal the frilly undies and stocking tops. The women went indoors and waited for the men to turn up. The two men knocked at the door, but the women decided to make them wait. After a few minutes Marie opened the door. “Yes?” Then she called out to Josie, “Our maids are here”

The men entered. Josie shouted at them. “Well? What do you say for letting you in from the street?” The two men said “Thank you mistresses” and curtsied. The women were in fits of laughter. “You can make the coffee now” John went to make the coffee while Victor sorted out the biscuits. When they went back into the lounge Josie told them that they couldn’t call them by their male names, so the women had decided they would be Joanne and Vicky. The men wondered what had happened to their wives. Josie shot off home to get changed and Marie changed in the bedroom. Both returned n normal trousers and jumpers. John and Victor asked if they could get changed now. But before Marie or Josie could answer, there was a knock at the front door.

“Who could that be?” Marie said with a puzzled tone. “Answer the door, Joanne”. John was stunned. “I can’t go like this” he answered. “Go you can and go you will and don’t forget to curtsy when you speak to them and let them in”. John’s face dropped when he realised Marie was serious. “Go!” she screamed. Grudgingly Joanne went to the front door. It was Mistress Pain. Joanne curtsied and told her to enter. Mistress Pain grinned as she followed him along the passage. She gave him a little pat on his bum. John jumped and Pain laughed even more.

Marie and Josie welcomed Pain into the lounge. Pain said Marie had done a good job of training Joanne. Josie ordered Vicky to make the coffee. He too curtsied and thanked Josie, leaving to make the coffee. Pain said she had brought the films she had made of the two men and some books and films which might give the women some ideas. She reminded them they had a job to do the next day so they should wear the ordinary maid’s uniforms and not the satin ones. The women should be nurses once more. The two women said they would be ready in the morning.

When Pain left, Josie and Vicky left as well. Both Joanne and Vicky were wondering what horrors were to come the next day. Whatever it was, they knew they would not like it.

To be continues?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Re: Marie and Josie. The tables are turned.

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 22:11 To be continues?
If possible ... :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Julie
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, MoiJulie.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Please continue!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.