Super Restrictive Position - Possible in SB?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Omnisurf

Super Restrictive Position - Possible in SB?

Post by Omnisurf »

So recently while trying to research some new and interested rope tied restrictive positions that are a little different to the usual hogtie, I found this from I guess people who know knots well!
tied.jpg
Was thinking this looks incredibly good fun in terms of being super restrictive with very little movement (or escape) possible!

But I was wondering how possible this is to achieve in a self bondage setting? I also wasn't able to entirely work out what seems to be going on behind the rope to the wrists.

Is it possible to get the wrists and arms into that position when you're putting yourself into it? How restrictive would this position be, compared to how it looks?

Could you easily push the stick out with a bit of a movement and therefore mostly release the position?

If anyone is able to give any advice or suggestions or thoughts (including maybe how to make it even stricter?), that'd be great!

I was thinking, could the rope to the wrists be terminated in the usual cinch noose and the rope kept tight and short (and maybe wrapped around the stick), so you could just about wriggle into a handcuff setup and pull it tight? Maybe a secondary noose coming up from the ankles too?
vm1971

Re: Super Restrictive Position - Possible in SB?

Post by vm1971 »

It looks like the connector rope from the wrists to the chest go under the pole to create more tightness.

You could probably wiggle enough for the pole to get pushed all the way through. This would be especially easy to do if you were wearing pantyhose. If you wanted to wear pantyhose, you could make it more difficult by also wearing stockings on your arms so that you have reduced friction all-around to make it more difficult to move the pole.

You could make this course of action a lot less appealing by using a rougher pole that will give you splinters if you do that. Maybe that could be your backup plan?

If I were doing this, I would tie myself in this position but leave a lot more slack on the connector from the wrist to the chest. This would allow for getting into the position more easily. To tighten you can use a cinching device (ring-device, Rope Ratchet or CamJam) attached at the chest and just pull to get the desired tightness.

Added tightness could be had by forcing the arms to get pulled together. You could wear leather (or rope) cuffs around each arm (above the elbow). Tie a rope from one to the other (do not terminate) then to your chest where there's a cinching device. When you yank on the pull cord, your arms will get pulled together.

There's other ways you could modify this for more fun like running it all through a crotch rope, tying big toes together and using a cinching device to pull them upward etc.

If you're especially daring, set it up so you're on your feet while in this position and put something behind you to make it unpalatable to fall onto your butt. Bonus points if you're wearing stilettos while doing this.
Omnisurf

Post by Omnisurf »

Thanks so much for your thoughts and suggestions vm1971! I hadn't thought of the connecting rope running under the bamboo to further tighten it, or using the ring device to help tighten everything up!

I gave this all a go and came back to report! It was both the best and the most terrifying bondage experience I've ever had (and I've had some super restrictive hogties before!). Lesson learnt: this is truly inescapable when done correctly!

I started off doing a chest harness around my body with a special ring device locked in place in the middle. From that, I had a double cinch noose coming forward. I tied the ankles tight and for fun pulled them through the chest harness as well as tight as I could bear and making sure the final knots were well out of reach. I also added a bonus cinch noose coming up from the middle of the ankles, which was incredibly short and tight.

Now for the fun part! I get into position against the wall, grab the bamboo stick and slide it under my knees and then pull my arms up around the front, making sure the stick goes into the bends of my arms. Already you can feel the tightness - there's no need to bind the knees together as the arms lock them together in this position.

With a lot of wriggling, even with the long connecting rope, I manage to get my hands into my wrist coil with the cinch noose from the chest and the cinch noose from my ankles into place. Because of the super short link from the ankles, the second my hands are in the wrist coil, the ankles pull the noose tight and I realise what I'm getting myself into! But I'm not done yet - I have the pull cord for the ring device in my hand, and getting my hands into the praying position, I pull with all my might the cord, which brings everything together with the most amazing feeling. My hands are pulled into a tight bunch right up against my knees and everything tightens and this is the moment I realise I am truly stuck!

I cannot move any part of my body! I cannot move my wrists even a tiny bit, as they're locked in place by the two nooses with no slack at all and the bamboo stick keeping them firmly in place. I cannot move my ankles in any way, I can't even get a wriggle, the bamboo stick makes sure of that. I can't move anything up or down, the stick keeps everything locked down. At this point, I am starting to panic - I've never been in a situation like this before!

My hope of wriggling the bamboo stick out, which was my thought of emergency release, proves fruitless. Because of the knees and arms and the rope underneath so tightly in place, the stick is completely locked in place from all the tension and won't budge even in an inch! Trying to tip to the side to push it out, which I thought might be possible, turns out is also impossible. There really is no moving at all!

I left my emergency escape, my rope scissors, right next to me - but there is absoloutely no way I can reach them and even if I could I don't think I could use them! I sat staring at them trying to think of any way to reach it - I didn't gag or blindself myself like in the picture for the first time (but this would be incredibly exciting!) - but I couldn't. I was well and truly 100% stuck!

Fortunately, I have a housemate - but they weren't going to be back for another couple of hours, so I had to remain well and truly stuck and helpless for what seemed like hours, seriously regretting my decisions now! They've never seen or known that I do this, so the prospect was terrifying, but after trying to escape in every way I could think of and not even making the slightest bit of progress, I had no choice. When I heard them enter, I called for help and after some awkwardness they cut the ropes and released me from my bamboo prison. I had never felt so free!

So my moral of the story is, this is an absoloutely amazing and restrictive position, it feels amazing, but be careful, because even with an escape planned, if you do it like I did, you'll be completely helpless! I am slightly terrified of what it would have been like if I'd been gagged and blindfolded too!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

My spread-eagle bondage has both extremely limited movement and offers zero options for escape. Only the timer or the emergency release is capable of ending the bondage. Someday, I will make a bondage chair with my Self-Bondage system installed into it.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!