Hi I am Lettie a intermediate / beginner

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
LatXlet

Re: Hi I am Lettie a intermediate / beginner

Post by LatXlet »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 23:13
LatXlet wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 23:01
Riddle wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 07:09 Welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself. Also happy to have you on the development team. It is rarely active but nice to have available for incomplete projects. Sometimes, that group gets a project working and the project gets shared with the rest of the forum.

Electromechanical projects are great fun to build and to see others build. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I am that person who added pneumatics to the device list. Still researching my hydraulic system project and have not shared any details of it here. When I have a solid plan, I will share it with the developers to make sure I did not overlook something important.

Again, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with us.
Thank you Riddle.

I have videos online of demonstrations of the machines that i have built - however most of the videos show what the machines are actually doing to me and not necessarily a detailed view of the device itself (as they are usually out of shot). i can share the links but not sure if they are appropriate or on which board to post them. They depict myself in ( in transvestite gear) suffering self bondage - usually interspersed with poppers dosing) they are not necessarily explicit. but would need to see what the Mods think.
Thanks
I'll take a look for you. PM the linx
Links sent. thank you
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You may post your links. I would post them probably in DIY with the warning of slightly explicit material.
If you find the time, certainly, many would be interested in a view that favours the point of view of the machines, like you said.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
LatXlet

Post by LatXlet »

Riddle wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 07:09 Welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself. Also happy to have you on the development team. It is rarely active but nice to have available for incomplete projects. Sometimes, that group gets a project working and the project gets shared with the rest of the forum.

Electromechanical projects are great fun to build and to see others build. Looking forward to hearing more from you. I am that person who added pneumatics to the device list. Still researching my hydraulic system project and have not shared any details of it here. When I have a solid plan, I will share it with the developers to make sure I did not overlook something important.

Again, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with us.
Thank you Riddle.

I have videos online of demonstrations of the machines that i have built - however most of the videos show what the machines are actually doing to me and not necessarily a detailed view of the device itself (as they are usually out of shot). i can share the links but not sure if they are appropriate or on which board to post them. They depict myself in ( in transvestite gear) suffering self bondage - usually interspersed with poppers dosing) they are not necessarily explicit. but would need to see what the Mods think.
Thanks
Thank Shannon. I PMd you the links.
Thanks
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

LatXlet wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 23:23
Thank you Riddle.

Thanks
Thank Shannon. I PMd you the links.
Thanks
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 01:48 You may post your links. I would post them probably in DIY with the warning of slightly explicit material.
If you find the time, certainly, many would be interested in a view that favours the point of view of the machines, like you said.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
LatXlet

Post by LatXlet »

Thanks Shannon,

The next round of filming i shall endeavour to keep the device in shot. thank you