Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Amelie187

Re: Selfbondage dares/Ideas

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 22:38
Amelie187 wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 14:23
kinbaku wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 10:05 Do this version with 4 of your leggings.
Hey, I tried it straight away last night, it was very good and I liked it. I also mentioned it straight away in my message
I knew you would love it. Now you have 2 versions that you can alternate. :wink: :hi:
Do you have another idea for tonight?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 22:45 Do you have another idea for tonight?
Use http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_scisslock.html to lock your scissors.
The key to the lock sits in ice for 4 hours in a container on your bedside table.
Tie the scissors on the floor to the head of your bed with a piece of string.
Get all the way into your sleeping bag and block it with zip ties so that only a small opening remains at the top that your head cannot fit through, only your hand.

In the best case, you fall asleep so that in the morning you can remove the key from the melted ice through the narrow opening, pull the scissors with you to cut the zip ties.
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 23:23
The key to the lock sits in ice for 4 hours in a container on your bedside table.
Get all the way into your sleeping bag and block it with zip ties so that only a small opening remains at the top that your head cannot fit through, only your hand.

In the best case, you fall asleep so that in the morning you can remove the key from the melted ice through the narrow opening, pull the scissors with you to cut the zip ties.
It was okay but easy
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 16 Feb 2024, 23:23

Do you have anything new again?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:03 Do you have anything new again?
I think you are addicted to my dares. :whip: :rofl: :rofl:

Take off all your clothes.
Do viewtopic.php?p=115698#p115698, but this time 320 ml of water every hour for 10 hours, you are allowed to go to the toilet during this period.

Then drink a beer with 0% alcohol and from now on going to the toilet is prohibited.
Then you drink 350 ml of water every fifteen minutes until you can no longer hold it. With a extra cup of coffee or tea every hour.

You can already start with bondage such as ankles and legs after the first fifteen minutes. Or start with just the ankles, the next quarter below the knee, the next quarter above the knee, then a chest harness with rope or a cold chain.

Only when you can hardly hold it anymore do you complete the bondage with your hair and your hands behind your back with your ice lock. Best standing on a cold floor. :twisted:

Wishing you lots of scent enjoyment. :mrgreen:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 07:51
Amelie187 wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:03 Do you have anything new again?
I think you are addicted to my dares. :whip: :rofl: :rofl:

Take off all your clothes.
Do viewtopic.php?p=115698#p115698, but this time 320 ml of water every hour for 10 hours, you are allowed to go to the toilet during this period.

Then drink a beer with 0% alcohol and from now on going to the toilet is prohibited.
Then you drink 350 ml of water every fifteen minutes until you can no longer hold it. With a extra cup of coffee or tea every hour.

You can already start with bondage such as ankles and legs after the first fifteen minutes. Or start with just the ankles, the next quarter below the knee, the next quarter above the knee, then a chest harness with rope or a cold chain.

Only when you can hardly hold it anymore do you complete the bondage with your hair and your hands behind your back with your ice lock. Best standing on a cold floor. :twisted:

Wishing you lots of scent enjoyment. :mrgreen:
You do have good ideas, yes, and since you're unfortunately the only one on this site who wants to give me tasks, I'm always happy to get something new from you
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Amelie187 wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 03:15 You do have good ideas, yes, and since you're unfortunately the only one on this site who wants to give me tasks, I'm always happy to get something new from you
I may not be good at dare giving. but I did try to offer.
You might try contributing to others' dare requests, when they come up. Or, in the meantime, offer posts to other threads of your interest. You only seem to request, one dare after another.
If members get to know you a bit, maybe, more of them will offer dare suggestions. No guarantees, but that would be my thought.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 04:23 If members get to know you a bit, maybe, more of them will offer dare suggestions. No guarantees, but that would be my thought.
@Amelie: Perhaps you can write something about what you liked and didn't like about my scenarios.
Others - always welcome, even if I have already given an scenario - can then make variations on this that you like.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 22:21
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 04:23 If members get to know you a bit, maybe, more of them will offer dare suggestions. No guarantees, but that would be my thought.
@Amelie: Perhaps you can write something about what you liked and didn't like about my scenarios.
Others - always welcome, even if I have already given an scenario - can then make variations on this that you like.
Feedback on dares is always good too. Also, I noticed that you have edited your equipment list (1st post on this thread) 5 times. Members do not see when someone edits a posts, they get no alert. You might want to try adding a link to your signature or profile to that post so if anyone needs to know what you have, and your personal tastes, they can click on it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 22:21
Hey, can you please give me new tasks pls
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 23:47 Hey, can you please give me new tasks pls
Because you ask it so friendly let's try something with your new padlocks and your new handcuff.
Wear different socks on top of each other so that your ankles are well protected. Then put a chain around your ankles and block it with your new padlocks.
The keys are on a high cupboard or high table out of reach of your hands behind your back.

Put on your gag and your blindfold.
Tie your spare handcuff key with a shoelace and then put this key to the chain between the handcuffs with your icelock.

Stand in the center of a large room (I used the garage for this). Tie your hands with the handcuffs at your back and double lock them.
Then drop the key to the handcuffs on the floor.
Take 5 steps in one direction, then turn around your axis 3 times and take 5 steps and turn around your axis three times again. Do this once more and then search for the key of the handcuffs or wait for the ice lock to provide the backup key.
pledgeay

Post by pledgeay »

You’ve done it again kinbaku. So simple but affective
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

pledgeay wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 11:47 You’ve done it again kinbaku. So simple but affective
Yes, because of the thick socks that protect the ankles, she has less feeling with her feet to find the key on the floor. :twisted:

Once the key has been found, it is difficult to sit on the floor and then continue looking for the key with your hands. It then took me 40 minutes when I sat on the floor in the vicinity of the key, but because you do not know exactly where the key is and because you have difficulty moving with your hands tied behind your back and ankles tied together, it remains quite a quest. :lol:
Amelie187

Post by Amelie187 »

kinbaku wrote: 05 Mar 2024, 10:40
Amelie187 wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 23:47 Hey, can you please give me new tasks pls
Because you ask it so friendly let's try something with your new padlocks and your new handcuff.
Wear different socks on top of each other so that your ankles are well protected. Then put a chain around your ankles and block it with your new padlocks.
The keys are on a high cupboard or high table out of reach of your hands behind your back.

Put on your gag and your blindfold.
Tie your spare handcuff key with a shoelace and then put this key to the chain between the handcuffs with your icelock.

Stand in the center of a large room (I used the garage for this). Tie your hands with the handcuffs at your back and double lock them.
Then drop the key to the handcuffs on the floor.
Take 5 steps in one direction, then turn around your axis 3 times and take 5 steps and turn around your axis three times again. Do this once more and then search for the key of the handcuffs or wait for the ice lock to provide the backup key.
Thank you very much, I tried it out yesterday evening and it took me a while to find the key, a little over an hour, but I did it
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Amelie187 wrote: 06 Mar 2024, 22:46 ... , I tried it out yesterday evening and it took me a while to find the key, a little over an hour, but I did it
Very well done. I think I spent about two hours looking for the key in the garage. :rofl: