idea for a story

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
restricted

idea for a story

Post by restricted »

I have met someone, although she accepts my crossdressing, does not want to get involved. Not even seeing me dressed.

Obviously it's something that although I have tried, I cannot stop. So I am looking for a domme to participate with me. I don't want whipping, caning or anything that shows). I have found a dungeon for hire and that gave me an idea for a story. I cannot do it justice so maybe someone can. Maybe there is already such a story.

Here are the basics. Joe (or whatever name you give him) meets a domme and gives her an idea. He could hire the dungeon for an hour, be chained and locked in a deprivation closet. This has three heavy lockable bolts on the door. He pays her for one hours service and hopes to be locked in the closet. However, she has other ideas. He has seen all the whips. chains and strap-ons etc. -

When they meet, (Picked up from a secluded area, put in the boot of a car and driven to an un known destination. she insists he put a chastity cage on. which he does. Then she dresses him as a French Maid and stands him in the closet. His wrists and ankles are fastened so he is spreadeagled. A strap holds him to the back wall. A gag with holes in it is put in his mouth, so she doesn't hear from him. Once he is fastened facing the wall, she has though about his idea that while he is in there, she can see to other clients. Because of that, she had many people asking for her to secure them and punish them etc. So she hired the dungeon for the day and teases him by lifting the skirt to see his panties and petticoats. She tells him he is in the perfect position for her gay men friends to use him and may even use a strap on on him herself as she feels randy. He starts to struggle but obviously can't and watches it go dark as the door is closed. He hears the three bolts closing and presumes she will lock them.

He has no idea of the time, Eventually he is let out and sees he has been there for three hours. He sees men chained to a St. Andrews cross and many other positions. One is standing tip toe, chained to the ceiling. "I was going to make you suck him hard for me but as it is your first time, I'll let you off" he is told. He asks for the chastity cage to be removed but is told that she won't do that. She never brings the key. His key will join the other 70 keys hanging up in her bedroom. "You mean you have 70 men who can't have sex?" "Yes, some asked for by their wives, It turns me on knowing they are celibate. Some visit me still and I dress them as nuns. Who knows, they are all in the area, You might pass one or two of them. But I know you will come back if you think you might get out of it"
He doesn't know where he is and is again returned in the boot of the car.

Cut and paste any of this to save time or use the ideas. Please message me if interested.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: idea for a story

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I like semi-consensual bondage stories where someone gets more than they bargained for, by misinterpreted contract, losing at gambling, or trying to pay down a debt with bondage. Can't love the idea of gang rape, as it becomes a crime at that point.
I have read at least 1 story where it turns someone onto to their previously unknown dark desires. ("A little favor", by anonymous)
Loved "New Belt", by Mikel, where Jane's over eagerness and carelessness, sealed her fate for almost a year, by accidentally locking herself into chastity by means of software and linked hardware. You can find the story posted in Fictional Stories board, with permission by our own Mikel. (Ok, plug over)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

There are several separate stories that can be made with all the components you indicate.
This allows you to keep the story short if you only include some of the parts in each new story. :hi:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

im sorry, if im intrupting, but could i please be your model/cover art, for the person in your story?

my pictures, promises to bring alot of viewers.