The Scavanger Hunt (Part 1)

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Scoot

The Scavanger Hunt (Part 1)

Post by Scoot »

This is a true story of a situation that happened to me. Now, this is not a true self-bondage story, although I am currently trying to employ what was done to me in a self-bondage situation of my own. The only problem being safety on my part, but more on that in a bit. Now this is a true story to the very end, but I am going to "spice it up" with a bit of story telling like one of the current members does quite well with her stories. Most of the things on here are the exact things said and done, as the experience is one I will NEVER forget.

A little more about myself would be a good start. I have two very "odd" fetishes, but they are things that help explain a few things about me. I have a fetish over jackets (winter jackets) and shirts and ties. I really do not know where I pulled these from but they are two that have stuck with me. I have more winter jackets then most people own in their lives and a great deal of dress clothing (that I don't always wear due to "social standards", even though I wish I could break this stupid fear. They make me feel a lot better when I wear them and, somewhat, give me a bit of "drive." Not to the point where I need to beat off when I put them on, but it gives me a bit more of a desire to do things both sexually and non. Anyway...

I started with bondage with a girl whom was sort of into it. She was the one who opened my eyes to the world of bondage but to a much lesser degree. She wasn't into a lot of "hardcore" bondage and she was always wanting to the submissive one when I wasn't very good nor had the drive to become the dominant one. We did have our occasional fun times but I always found myself wanting more. We also had several relationship problems which brought our downfall, but it was the second relationship that was the true bondage experience with me.

I will call her Kristy for the sake of not constantly saying she. Kristy and I dated for about two years and she always had a "feeling" about my bondage fantasies and little quirks with jackets and dressing nice. She saw that I had a large amount of jackets and I always wanted to dress up, and also the fact that she caught me on several bondage websites (was the icing on the cake). She then confessed to me that she too was quite into bondage and enjoyed playing the dominant one. I nearly fainted when I heard this as I have always enjoyed being submissive. We had a few "regular" play sessions, but it was when she became creative is when I saw some of the enjoyment (and perhaps lunacy) of what could really be done.

One night she brought me over to her parent's house (where she lived). I thought this was incredibly awkward as her parents were out of town and that she demanded I dress in a suit when I came. I did so at Kristy's behest and wore the best that I had. I wasn't really sure what exactly I was walking into but I sure was excited to find out.

I have been in her parent's house before, but I never was able to see the basement. I was never offered any rhyme or reason as to why this area was forbidden, but after her confession to her interest in bondage I had a few imaginative ideas. When we came inside she told me to take my suit jacket off and hang it up on the coat rack by the door. Kristy was rather forceful when she said it, but at the time I didn't think much about it. She sat me down at the kitchen table and looked at me with her gorgeous green eyes (I have a thing for green eyes in women). She asked me one simple question with a sort of smirk on her face.

"Do you trust me?"

I never thought one sentence could be as powerful as that. The thoughts of what could be and what may be coming rushed into my mind, but I calmed myself down and told myself it could be nothing.

"I do." I replied. She simply sat back with the same grimace that she had before.

"Do you trust me?" She repeated. I wasn't quite sure what exactly she was fishing for but I simply used the reply that I did the first time.

"I do." When I said this Kristy got up and came right into my face and grabbed my tie. She jerked me incredibly close to her and glared at me.

"Time to give you what you wanted, then." She let go of my tie and I slumped back into the chair, "Things are going to change between us now and there will be no going back. I want you to understand this before we go any further, so just trust me." I just looked at her and I got a huge adrenaline rush in my system. Something was going to happen that I was going to find favorable, and with the dominant attitude that she took towards me, it was going to be something to do with a bondage play. She then turned back towards me and came close to my face again and grasped my tie and yanked it yet again.

"It's yes, ma'am, by the way." She let go again and started walking towards the room that I have never been to. She looked right at me again and motioned towards me. With my heart ready to rip straight out of my chest and my sexual drive raging, I got up without any hesitation. I gave her a smile and did as I was told.

"Yes, ma'am." I chirped and walked on over to her. She guided me down the basement stairs and into the forbidden room. The basement was divided into two separate rooms, one room being hidden behind a wooden door, that room seeming to be the largest of them all, and the other being easily seen and was well furnished. It had your everyday stuff with a chair, a television and various other tables. One table, however, had a few items that were quite out of place.

On the table was a pair of green pajama bottoms, blue hooded sweatshirt, black thick mittens, a black scarf and a black down jacket. Why they were on a table I didn't know, but I was sure that I was about to find out.

"Go over there, take off dress shirt, tie and pants and put on the pajama bottoms and sweatshirt. Come into this other room when you are done. Bring the other stuff on the table as well."

"Yes, ma'am." She said nothing more and went through the door, leaving me alone with the items that she told me to put on and carry with me. I really wasn't sure what was going on but my body seemed to have a general idea (yeah, a hard-on). With outrageous curiosity and my body ready for whatever it was that she had planned I rushed to the clothing and did what I was instructed to do. While feeling horny I also felt incredibly confused and a bit stupid for wearing what I was, but I wasn't going to question Kristy at this point in time. I made my way back to the door that Kristy had gone through and turned the knob. The room I walked into was relatively unremarkable. A wave of disappointment came over me, as I had images of some huge bondage dungeon waiting for me (which would bring into question how kinky her parents were, which was also something I did NOT want to think about). The floor was solid cement with shelves adorned most of the room, objects on the shelves were well secured in their positions. For a basement it was incredibly neat and tidy. Everything was picked up, items were secured in place along the walls and there was not a bit of clutter anywhere. What did raise questions, aside from everything being so secure, was the four small chests scattered about the room.

About this time Kristy came into view. She motioned to me towards a chair and told me to sit. I did so and she got onto her knees and placed her hand on the bulge that formed in my pants. She smiled and looked right into my eyes again.

"I see you know what is going to happen." To be totally honest I didn't have a clue, but I knew there was going to be bondage involved.

"I don't have a clue." I remarked. A scowl formed on her face and she grabbed onto my dick and squeezed. A rush of pain and pleasure raced through my body. Just as I felt the pleasure I felt a palm of a hand grace the side of my cheek. Kristy slapped me! Damn did it hurt too. This wasn't a play slap but a full forced swat. I felt myself getting angry but before I was able to do so she squeezed again.

"I told you I had better hear ma'am come out of that mouth of yours. Did you think that I was kidding?" Kristy glared at me but I couldn't help notice her crack a smile at my expression of shock and surprise, "You do what I want, when I want it and how I want it now. You belong to me. Got it?" My dream had come true. I wanted to be dominated and I FINALLY found someone who could do it and was happy to be that way. I uttered the words she wanted

"Yes, ma'am, I understand!" I shouted as I couldn't wait for whatever she had planned for me. The response seemed to have pleased her as she let go of my cock. I tried to reach for my face, which was throbbing after her slapping me, and she grabbed my wrist.

"Don't touch." Kristy ordered. I did exactly as I was told as I didn't want to have a matching red mark on the opposing cheek. She pulled up another chair from the corner of the room and faced me.

"Here's how this is gonna work. The first thing you are gonna do is take that jacket and those mittens and put em on." Now I was really puzzled, what the hell did she have in mind? I was beginning to really question what was going on and it seemed that she caught on. "Just trust me, Scott." She must've said it "out of character" or something, but I reluctantly put on what she had asked me to, even if I did feel incredibly awkward. I slipped on the down jacket, which was remarkably comfortable and I slid the mittens onto my hands. The mittens were quite heavy and I immediately knew that they were made of down as well. She nodded in approval and stood up from her chair. I sat completely still, somewhat afraid to move, but the fear just fueled my excitement. I heard her rustling through some things. I heard the rattle of what sounded like keys; I heard metal hitting each other, a few thumps here and there. A moment passed and then I felt her reach around me and grab my hands and she pulled them behind me forcefully. I felt some kind of straps being looped around my two wrists. My curiosity got the best of me and I began turning my head to see. I felt a shot of pain as she grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head backwards.

“Why are you trying to look?” Kristy demanded, “Did I say that you could peak as to what I was doing to you?” She pulled harder on my hair and I shouted.

“No! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry ma’am!” She let go of my hair and I pushed my head down trying to get away from her grasp should she have attempted twice.

”That’s what I thought.” She said smugly as she continued her work on my wrists. I felt the straps being tightened around the wrist of the mittens, and it was very snug but not tight to the point of where I would lose circulation, “Not too tight I hope.” She said without much concern. I simply shook my head no. I felt my wrists connect together and I heard what sounded like a click. Kristy had effectively cuffed my hands together with what was probably a lock of some sort. She reappeared in front of me and dangled a key in my face.

“This is the only way those cuffs will come off.” She walked over to the chest furthest across from the room and opened it. She put the key inside the small chest and shut it, putting another lock onto it. She then moved to a chest furthest to the left and put the key to that lock into that chest. She repeated this two more times for a total of four keys in chests with only one chest being unlocked. I remembered the positions of the keys as this seemed to be part of the “game” she was going to be playing with me. She moved back over to me and sat down in front of me again, “You need to make your way to the chests and open them with the keys to get to the final key to your cuffs, as that is the only way that I will let you out.” She smirked at me and she knew that I knew that there had to be a catch somewhere, “Sound easy?” I simply remained silent as I knew that she was going to complicate this far more. Kristy stood up and moved behind me again. I was concerned about the jacket and mittens that I had on, as I knew I would start to get rather hot as time went on, which was something I was not exactly expecting to deal with.

A minute or so passed until she returned in front of me and she sat down again.

“If for some reason this becomes too much for you, I want you to thrash your legs about to signal that you need out, okay?” She said with concern on her face, obviously not playing in her dominating mode.

“Yes, ma’am, I got it.” Kristy smiled.

“You’ll love this, just trust me.” The word trust came into it again as she got up and disappeared behind me. It was then I found it incredibly hard to hear as I felt ear plugs go into my ears. She twisted them around and set them in remarkably well as just about all sound was cut off from me. The black scarf from before was thrown around my eyes and tightened to where it cut off almost all of my vision (I could still see out the bottom a little). Before I had a chance to tell her this I felt the hood go up over the back of my head and was pulled snug. I then faintly heard a sound I was very familiar with… the ripping of duct tape from the roll. She wrapped the tape around my head going over my mouth, effectively gagging me very tightly. She then repeated the process around my eyes, cutting off the vision that I had at the bottom of my blindfold.

I was just put into almost total sensory depravation.

I couldn’t hear, I couldn’t see, I couldn’t use my fingers to touch things because of the thick mittens, and I sure couldn’t speak. She grabbed hold of my back and gave me a lifting motion, a cue for me to stand up. I then faintly heard the tape rip again and I felt pressure along my body as she was binding my arms to my sides. Kristy then began to guide me as I couldn’t see a thing. I still had a general idea of where the chests were, and that is when things took a complete turn.

She began to spin me.

I felt like a kid again playing the game with hitting the piñata, I thought I knew where I was but every single time I figured it out I lost my sense of direction because she spun me in the opposite direction. I didn’t know how many times that I was spun around, but she grabbed hold of me and held onto me for a few moments, knowing that I was terribly dizzy. Kristy then sat me down on the cold concrete floor and I heard Kristy’s voice enter my mind, quite muffled by the earplugs.

“I will be watching you.” She said plainly. A moment later I felt my legs began to tighten together, making things far more complicated. I felt a quick pat on my shoulder… and then, nothing.

I sat there. I honestly didn’t know what to do even though I was instructed on the method on how to escape from my predicament. Where could I start? Where could I move? Would I move the right way? Do I even want to move? It had been quite some time since I was tied up like this (and in quite a bizarre manner too). I didn’t know how many minutes passed since I was sat down and had my legs taped together. It was starting to get a little warm, but I was unsure if it was the clothing or the fact that I felt panic hit me. I did indeed start to panic, for reasons that I was totally unsure of myself. Maybe I thought I would be stuck here forever and would never get out, but I knew that Kristy was paying attention to me to make sure nothing would happen. I reassured myself of that thought and pushed into my head that I was now tied to the point of no escape… except for that key.

A surge of energy shot into my body and I knew that it was time to attempt to find that one chest that was being so elusive. One chest did not have a lock on it, and the only way I was going to escape this was to find that key and unlock the rest of the boxes. It was either that or chicken out and perhaps not have this happen to me again. I admitted to myself that it was getting rather warm, but after living in Florida for six years, I could take heat remarkably well. It was then I started to spring into action. The only way that I could move was to literally scoot along the floor by the seat of my pants. I knew that I probably looked like a total idiot doing this but I really didn’t have the option to do much else. So I did just that… I began scooting around the basement.

I must’ve moved into a wall about eleven times before I finally felt my foot kick against a solid object that was not accompanied by a massive wall near it. I had finally found my first chest! Excitement and relief washed over me, but I was soon met by great disappointment.

This one was locked.

Shit. I got the wrong chest after colliding with a wall several times. The game began to have an effect of excitement on me, bringing about feelings of absolute joy and stiffening up my dick rather quickly. Determined to find that chest I began scooting about the concrete in search of the unlocked chest. Several walls and a chair later (I heard a bit of a shuffle before I hit the chair, so I think I nearly crashed into Kristy), I felt another box on my feet.

An unlocked box…

Eureka! I had finally found the first piece of my puzzle! However, one small piece of logic had totally failed me. I found the chest, but I didn’t think beyond the chest a great deal.

How in the world was I going to open this chest with my hands in mittens? This is where the second part of the game had begun. I had to open this chest, which was latched, with my hands almost being totally unusable. I figured the only way to do it was to try, and try I did. It took a few tries but I was able to unlatch the box and pushed the chest open. Finally… step one to freedom was in reach. I snared the key out of the box (which was actually harder to do) and made sure that I had a very good grip on the key. The last thing that I wanted to do was to drop the key along the crawl as it would be A LOT harder to locate over a wooden chest. Before I moved along, however, I took myself a little breather.

Scooting along the floor was sapping my stamina quickly, combined with the constant movement that I had been using and the heat from the mittens and jacket, I was growing tired quickly. So I sat there not moving, just trying to gather my thoughts and strength to continue my blind journey. I was having such a blast doing this. I knew she had something in store for me but I never would have imagined that something like this would happen. I felt a bit of pressure on my shoulder and a voice chimed in.

“Are you alright?” I heard Kristy ask, albeit very quietly due to the ear plugs. I simply nodded my head and I felt the pressure leave my shoulder. My break was over and it was high time to continue my journey.

I will continue it more later... if necessary. My first real post on the forums sure is a long one ;p
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Interesting adventure... :twisted:

Eagerly awaiting the rest! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Scoot

Post by Scoot »

Yeah, probably within the next day or so ;p

Lots of memory straining, lots of old memories, lots of emotions, and heck I am just tired.

It's taking time to remember a lot of this as I pulled the memories while I was bored at work.
Charlie tuna

Post by Charlie tuna »

bound_jenny wrote:Interesting adventure... :twisted:

Eagerly awaiting the rest! :D

Jenny.
As Jenny stated, a very interesting adventure indeed.

Will be waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter...
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Ooh that sounds like fun. I'm wishing i had a basement now :)
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Charlie tuna

Re: The Scavanger Hunt (Part 1)

Post by Charlie tuna »

Scoot wrote: “Are you alright?” I heard Kristy ask, albeit very quietly due to the ear plugs. I simply nodded my head and I felt the pressure leave my shoulder. My break was over and it was high time to continue my journey.

I will continue it more later... if necessary. My first real post on the forums sure is a long one ;p
Did she lock you up again so you can not finish your story?

We are waiting for installment number 2. THE SECOND CHEST.