Feet locked in the stock for Halloween.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
waynegh

Feet locked in the stock for Halloween.

Post by waynegh »

I used to live in California years ago. I was introduced to a group of people who were granted a permit to do what they
call Haunted woods a a park way up in the wooded hills every October. They would set up all sorts of scary scenes. One looked like a
place of medieval torture. There was a guillotine (non functioning of course) and a stretch rack. I suggested one item to add
to that and they loved it and said I should build it and bring it up to the place. So I went home and built a wooden foot stock.
It was mostly a big piece of ply wood
for a person to sit with legs straight out front and two pieces of plank board hinged at one side and a place for a padlock on the other
side plus tow holes cut for the ankles the next day I brought the stock there and the whole group liked it so much they just had to
lock someone's feet in it. No body wanted to sit down and put their feet in it so I told them I'll do it. After all, I built the thing.
So they opened the stock and I sat down and put my feet in then the stock was closed and locked. I was stuck there for hours each
night they were doing the Haunted woods. When there was a break I asked a hot dog and a soda and someone brought them. my feet
were still locked in the stock so I wasn't going any were and had to eat my hot dog and drink my soda while sitting there. It was only
when Haunted woods ended for the night they would let me out and then I do it again the next night. Each night my feet were locked
in the stock but it was all in good fun. Even I had fun too.
gwrolla

Re: Feet locked in the stock for Halloween.

Post by gwrolla »

you also, should build a head/arm stock too.

and attatch it to the foot stock.