Selfbondage scenario request

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Selfbondage scenario request

Post by Some1pleasehogtapeme »

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone

I would like to find out if there is a way I can do a standing spreadeagle while wearing heels since I am alone the next couple of days. I was tempted to do a self mummification scenario with 2 or 3 rolls of electrical tape but since I really struggled last time to escape I think it's best not to do that as I don't have anybody to release me.

Items that I have:

5 rolls of electrical tape
A pair of high heels 👠
A leather dress
Leather leggings
Zip ties (thin and easy to break)
Some buff tape
A couple of locks
Would have to check if I have rope?
String

I am not entirely sure if any of the above items can be used for a scenario like this unfortunately :rofl: but any ideas would be useful.

There is an item I could possibly use as a vibrator.

A gag to keep me quiet is most certainly mandatory.

Even a scenario tied to a chair with my feet and hands tied to the back of the chair would be interesting, the problem is how do I get myself out.

I've seen quite a few people posting ideas using ice locks with keys and stuff like that but never actually tried it. I also don't want to be bound to my heels for hours and hours on end without being able to move as heels can become exceptionally painful even after 20 or 30 minutes.

This is like a last second post as I decided I feel like getting frisky by myself the next couple of days (if you know what I mean :facepalm: )

Thank you and have a great day! :)
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Kinbaku

Re: Selfbondage scenario request

Post by Kinbaku »

This door tie is a possibility.

The drawing at viewtopic.php?p=118665#p118665 shows another way to use ice in a door tie-down.

I usually use tension straps for this because they are easy to adjust to the right length.

You can use the thin zip ties for the actual connection between the door and your handcuffs (possibly made from tape) so that if you don't feel well you can simply pull them loose.

Of course the high heels, the vibrator and the gag are a must. :twisted:
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Thanks very much.

Unfortunately I don't have tension straps.

I tried tying a broomstick using a cable to the back of a chair leg and it worked wonders with electrical tape. All I could really do was wrap my hands around and around so wasn't really very interesting at all. I'm not really the most creative when it comes to binding myself.

If you have any other simple suggestions without using tension straps I'd greatly appreciate it for tomorrow evening :D

I'm not sure if I should put some keys in an ice tray into the freezer now for tomorrow night then hopefully there will be a scenario for me by the time it comes to late afternoon.
As long as my hands are secure and I am not able to speak then I'm already beyond happy :gag: :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Chair_icelock.jpg
Chair_icelock.jpg (16.84 KiB) Viewed 18856 times
Place your string in a small bottle and partially fill it with water that you freeze.
First test how long it takes for the ice to melt: even with little ice, it can take a long time before you can pull the rope out of the bottle. :shock:

Then secure the bottle to the back of your chair using zip ties - and possibly electrical tape.

Tape a bundle of 3 zip ties around each wrist against the wrist. The tape should not fit tightly against the skin of the wrist, so you can easily cut the tape with safety scissors after the session.
Close the 3 zip ties of each hand, creating a handcuff on each hand with a ring of 3 zip ties in each tape band.

Place the padlock key on the table in front of you.

Sit on the chair in front of the table and use the padlock to attach your 2 DIY handcuffs to the string of the bottle.

You are then handcuffed with your hands to the back of the chair until the ice melts. Then you can take the key and try to free your hands from the handcuffs behind your back.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Thanks very much!

Interesting and effective idea!

I have placed the bottle of water with string into the freezer. I am guessing it will take a while to freeze. In the picture you'll see I have attached a picture of how much I filled the bottle with water. I have literally no idea how long it will take to melt :rofl:

The problem is how do I tie or tape the bottle to this kind of chair which I have (see picture)

Question: Since the electrical tape will be attached to the zip ties, is it not easy to just pull my hands apart if I only wrap it 2 or 3 times around each wrist? Unless I use buff tape which doesn't stretch as easily compared to electrical tape...

I am not sure how strong ice is in solid form, but will it not be easy to pull a couple of times to get the string out of the ice?

I shall certainly be adding a gag :gag: I am not too sure if I should tie my ankles to the chair since it may restrict movement and since my hands will be behind me it may be difficult to reach the key in front of me.
Attachments
String placed inside water bottle
String placed inside water bottle
Chair
Chair
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I think you used too much water: it will take too long to melt. But you can still use it if you have the same bottle and fill it with about 1/8 of the water you used now.
You attach both bottles at the ground to the back legs of the chair, then you tie rope through the both string loops from the ice bottles. You can tie the middle of this loop temporarily on the top iron bar so that it is easily accessible to your hands when you sit on the chair.

To secure the bottle firmly to the leg you can use your zip ties: by putting several of them together you can make a chain large enough to go around the bottle and the chair leg.
But also use tape to ensure that the bottles do not shift upwards. Although with this chair that is not such a problem because it gets caught against the bottom iron frame.

You can use the buff tape for the cuffs: first put a long piece of tape and place the adhesive side of that piece of tape together so that you get a tape that no longer sticks.
You can first put that band around your wrist together with the 3 zip ties.
Then you tape the end of the band around your wrist with a piece of buff tape. Then closing the 3 zip ties to create the ring for the padlock.
This way you don't have to worry about removing the adhesive tape from your wrist.

And you are right: don't tie the legs. For the gag I have no problem if you want to do it. :mrgreen:
Some1pleasehogtapeme

I just completed this scenario a few minutes ago. I have always wanted to be bound to a chair to see how to it feels. Initially I had less water in the bottle but because the entire string fell into the water by accident I had to refill the bottle with water again, this time adding slightly more water.

The bottle I left in the freezer but this time I took a piece of tape and stuck the remaining loop of string outside the bottle so it didn't fall into the water when it was freezing. I waited approximately 2 hours 30 minutes until going to get the bottle again.

I was so excited to try this out I couldn't wait any longer :rofl: so I got my leather dress, leggings and heels out to prepare for the scenario. I also got a pair of socks to create an effective stuffed gag.

As I said before since I have a very specific chair at home I had an idea to use a broom stick to tie to the back of the chair so that I could attach the frozen bottle of water and string to the broom. It seemed to work well as I attached 2 zip ties to the broom so it was firmly in place.

Next I took the pair of socks, stuffed them into my mouth and gagged myself by wrapping the electrical tape around my head 5 times to keep it nice and secure.

Then I got all dressed up with my dress 👗, leggings and heels 👠.

Since I don't have a large table I used a small type of stand to place the key on in front me.

I used the buff tape to wrap around both my wrists and added 1 layer of electrical tape on top of that. Then I took the 3 cable ties for each hand and looped them under the buff tape and secured them (I hope I understood that part correctly).

By this time I am sweating bucket loads of sweat already. I'm not sure if it's normal to sweat so much when wearing leather leggings and a leather dress but anyway.

To make things significantly more challenging I decided to tape my legs to the chair about halfway between my ankles and knees. I wrapped them both 3 times.

To add another layer of security just in case, I taped a pair of scissors to the back right leg of the chair that is within reach of my hand.

I would say the hardest part was connecting the padlock from the one wrist to the piece of string to the other wrist. That alone took me about 10 minutes and by then I was sweating so much I had droplets of sweat even going into my eyes from head!

By the time I got the padlock locked behind me I'm pretty sure most of the ice was already water :rofl: but I could feel that there was a small piece of ice stuck to the string inside the bottle so I decided to just relax a bit and watch some TV. I decided beforehand to put my favourite channel on so I could have some entertainment just in case I was stuck for quite a while.

Since I felt like I was going to escape easily I decided to reach for the scissors attached to the back right leg of the chair and just chuck it further away using my right hand. Yes I know, I could've been making a huge mistake but since I bought very cheap electrical and most of the ice was melted I knew already I was getting out.

A couple minutes later I stretched both my legs and the tape snaps off. I tug behind me to get the string out of the bottle and it pops out rather easily.

I cut the tape off my face and take the slimy sock out my mouth.

I am hoping you can give me a much more challenging scenario next time as this was very quick! I hope you don't think I'm disrespecting you @kinbaku but I am appreciative of the idea that you presented to me :D

I think next time I may need to freeze the string/padlock for at least 4,5,6 hours as I don't want to be able to escape within 10 minutes.

Any suggestions for future scenarios/dares for tomorrow are very, very welcome.

If you or anyone else would like pictures of me in my outfits feel free to ask and I shall post next time :wink: :D

By the way, does my signature sound too plain?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 17 Dec 2023, 22:38 ...
I am hoping you can give me a much more challenging scenario next time as this was very quick!

Any suggestions for future scenarios/dares for tomorrow are very, very welcome.
I am in favor of working piece by piece. Better to be in self-bondage for only 10 minutes than not being able to free yourself for two days. So take it easy; later you can try this chair again with the necessary adjustments. At least now you know what it feels like and whether you like it.
Sweating is normal, not only because of the leather suit, but also because you have found yourself in a stressful situation of the unknown.

I would also recommend that you buy rope from a DIY store with a thickness of 6 to 8 mm (0.24"" and 0.32") and purchase safety scissors.
You can do different things with it and it is relatively inexpensive.

Now that you know how to make your own handcuffs - you understood that well - it's time to try this out.

On a mop on the floor at one side of the room, place your padlock key frozen in a block of ice.

Make your handcuffs the same way you did it yesterday.
Use buff tape to tie your ankles together, below and above the knee, while sitting on the other side of the room.
Then you sit on your knees and tie your legs together as shown in the picture (the heels touch your butt).
Then slowly lower yourself to the side so that your hip touches the ground. Now you can lie down completely and then tie your hands behind your back with the padlock.

Now you can shuffle towards the liberating key - you will find that it is not easy and that you have to find a method to get to the other side of the room as quickly as possible. But even if you find the right solution, you will have to wait until the ice has melted before you can free yourself. :twisted:

Your signature sound good. :hi:
Some1pleasehogtapeme

Thank you once again @kinbaku

I can not wait to do the next scenario that you have presented to me!

Please see the picture that I have attached as that's the closest household cleaning item I have that is closest to a mop. I hope this will work.

When you say "you have to find a method to get to the other side of the room as quickly as possible" what do you mean exactly?

Since I am extremely paranoid about people finding out about my self-bondage and crossdressing, I am very careful where I purchase items related to these things.

I am not sure if you are aware that I am a male. I noticed in your scenario using the bottle you said "The tape should not fit tightly against the skin of the wrist, so you can easily cut the tape with safety scissors after the session".
The more tape and the tighter it is on my body the better :twisted: so please do not worry as my tolerance for pain is very high unless you meant that I must be careful when it comes to wrapping too much tape around my wrists and could potentially create a problem for the scenario? I am not entirely sure.
Attachments
Floor cloth
Floor cloth
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

... Please see the picture that I have attached as that's the closest household cleaning item I have that is closest to a mop. I hope this will work.
Yes, that cleaning cloth is good: it is only to collect the melted water and at the same time the possibility to pull the cloth towards you if the key should end up in an inaccessible place (for example, close to the wall or under a cupboard, inaccessible to your hands tied behind your back).

... you have to find a method to get to the other side of the room as quickly as possible" what do you mean exactly?

You will notice that you only progress very slowly: for me it works best if I lean on my left shoulder and then fold my legs together like a snake and an accordion and then push my upper body forward with my legs, but that is for everyone different.

... Since I am extremely paranoid about people finding out about my self-bondage and crossdressing,

I bought books about tying ropes together with buying the ropes: a "new hobby" (not really a lie :rofl: ) that you can use in everyday life and hardly anyone thinks about the kinky use. :wink:

... I am not entirely sure.

It mainly has to do - when you pull the tape too tight - with the blood flow, which should not be restricted. Here it is also necessary that you can quickly remove the tape with safety scissors if unexpected visitors arrive: if you apply the tape too close to the skin, the safety scissors will not get in between the tape and the skin.
Some1pleasehogtapeme

kinbaku wrote: 18 Dec 2023, 17:13 ... Please see the picture that I have attached as that's the closest household cleaning item I have that is closest to a mop. I hope this will work.
Yes, that cleaning cloth is good: it is only to collect the melted water and at the same time the possibility to pull the cloth towards you if the key should end up in an inaccessible place (for example, close to the wall or under a cupboard, inaccessible to your hands tied behind your back).

... you have to find a method to get to the other side of the room as quickly as possible" what do you mean exactly?

You will notice that you only progress very slowly: for me it works best if I lean on my left shoulder and then fold my legs together like a snake and an accordion and then push my upper body forward with my legs, but that is for everyone different.

... Since I am extremely paranoid about people finding out about my self-bondage and crossdressing,

I bought books about tying ropes together with buying the ropes: a "new hobby" (not really a lie :rofl: ) that you can use in everyday life and hardly anyone thinks about the kinky use. :wink:

... I am not entirely sure.

It mainly has to do - when you pull the tape too tight - with the blood flow, which should not be restricted. Here it is also necessary that you can quickly remove the tape with safety scissors if unexpected visitors arrive: if you apply the tape too close to the skin, the safety scissors will not get in between the tape and the skin.
Thanks again @kinbaku

I just spent the last 90 minutes typing every single detail from the minute I placed the ice cube in another room to eventually getting out 35 minutes later. Unfortunately since it took me so long to type, when I hit the preview button I got logged out which meant I had to log in again and the entire reply that I had typed disappeared. It's a great pity. I'm too tired now to type all of that again.

What I will say though is that I thoroughly enjoyed the scenario. That last leg tie using buff tape I underestimated. It literally took me 35 minutes to escape because by the time I got to the ice it had only melted a little so I had to wait for it to melt a bit more before I could get the key.

I have attached a few pictures if you would like to see. Please excuse my toe nails. They need a bit of a trim :facepalm: :facepalm:
Key frozen inside ice cube
Key frozen inside ice cube
Leggings+heels+tape
Leggings+heels+tape
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I would absolutely love another scenario please! I am loving these challenges! This one was the most exciting for me. Please never stop! :D :D :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 18 Dec 2023, 23:47 ... I got logged out which meant I had to log in again and the entire reply that I had typed disappeared...
Next time you can write your story in a document that you can save on your computer, so you have a copy of your scenarios you did. Then it is easy to copy and paste it in BoundAnna. Mostly possible with the keys <Ctrl>+<C> and <Ctrl>+<V> after you selected your whole text with <Ctrl>+<A>.
Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 18 Dec 2023, 23:47 I would absolutely love another scenario please! I am loving these challenges! This one was the most exciting for me. Please never stop! :D :D :D
:mrgreen: :rofl: :rofl:
Repeat the last scenario, but also put on a blindfold. :twisted:
If you don't have a blindfold, use a scarf that you tie over your eyes just before you tie your hands behind your back with the padlock.

You now no longer have the option to check whether you are crawling in the right direction towards the key and it therefore becomes a blind search for the key.

You have tied the spare key to a string around your wrist! DON'T FORGET THIS BACKUP :!:

Set an alarm that goes off after an hour. You may only use the spare key after that hour if you have not yet found the key on the cloth. :whip: :mrgreen:
Some1pleasehogtapeme

kinbaku wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 01:04
Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 18 Dec 2023, 23:47 I would absolutely love another scenario please! I am loving these challenges! This one was the most exciting for me. Please never stop! :D :D :D
:mrgreen: :rofl: :rofl:
Repeat the last scenario, but also put on a blindfold. :twisted:
If you don't have a blindfold, use a scarf that you tie over your eyes just before you tie your hands behind your back with the padlock.

You now no longer have the option to check whether you are crawling in the right direction towards the key and it therefore becomes a blind search for the key.

You have tied the spare key to a string around your wrist! DON'T FORGET THIS BACKUP :!:

Set an alarm that goes off after an hour. You may only use the spare key after that hour if you have not yet found the key on the cloth. :whip: :mrgreen:
Thanks! I like it! I don't have the whole house to myself for quite a while though and it's probably best to not think about crossdressing or self-bondage for a while to get my brain right.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 00:26 Thanks! I like it! I don't have the whole house to myself for quite a while though and it's probably best to not think about crossdressing or self-bondage for a while to get my brain right.
Yes, it's best to think about it first.
There have also been times when I didn't bother with it at all, just to check whether it is not an addiction and whether I am still in charge.
But now I'm in a period where I enjoy it and life is too short not to enjoy life. At least at certain times in your life.

In other words: think about it, but then decide for yourself, without being influenced by what others say or do. It's your life, don't let others live it. :love:
Some1pleasehogtapeme

kinbaku wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 08:17
Some1pleasehogtapeme wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 00:26
Yes, it's best to think about it first.
There have also been times when I didn't bother with it at all, just to check whether it is not an addiction and whether I am still in charge.
But now I'm in a period where I enjoy it and life is too short not to enjoy life. At least at certain times in your life.

In other words: think about it, but then decide for yourself, without being influenced by what others say or do. It's your life, don't let others live it. :love:
I thought about it the whole day today while at work and I'm pretty sure I'd still give self-bondage another try but would rather do the scenarios that you present to me and not go off book and do my own thing. I'm interested in exploring the different types of scenarios.

From that crazy late night/early morning session I had on Monday where I wrapped myself in tape around my arms I discovered today that my left upper arm was quite sore if I touched it and this occurred 2 days ago! Now I see exactly what you mean by this viewtopic.php?p=99298#p99298 where you can potentially cause damage to the radial nerve as that appears to be the one on the outside of the upper arm. I remember my hands going numb almost within 1 minute of wrapping that section of my arms 5 times and panic sets in immediately. Doubt I'll do that again!

If you want to suggest a scenario for this coming weekend, I can only do self-bondage in the small space of my room at a specific hour so I'm not sure if you have any suggestions. I can still freeze the key that I have but I doubt I'd be able to do the same scenario as last time with a blindfold as I have a rather tiny room unless there is a different method that you can suggest.

I thought perhaps you could come up with an idea where I can do a standing strappado in heels as I have a removable bar inside my closet. If you think this is too advanced for me at this early stage then of course I will not do it, besides, I have no idea how I would get out.