Late introduction

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
dw_bound

Late introduction

Post by dw_bound »

Hey people! I forgot to introduce myself here when I started contributing to this forum, but now I finally do :)

I am male, 26 years old from Germany and I love selfbondage since I was a teenager.

I enjoy simple ties as well as trying out all kinds of scenarios. My favourites are predicaments. Also I love pain on my upper body (like clamping, whipping, wax or gut punching), as well as working out (at home) while being cuffed or also under pain.

My favourite gear is my collar :)

Unfortunately I sometimes feel a little uncreative, so I am always open for ideas. I love trying out new things and testing my boundries ;-)

But I also try to help you out with ideas. Just let me know if you need one :) Or if you have one for me :)

Soon I will try out sleeping in a light selfbondage, and I am really looking forward to it.

See you around!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Late introduction

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hope you are enjoying the forum, DW.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Have a good time on BoundAnna, dw_bound
This one is a good predicament scenario. Try it with your collar on, so that you cannot clearly see what is happening below you. :twisted:
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hi Shannon, hi Kinbaku :)

And thank you, kinbaku. I have done this scenario a few years ago, and I really liked it. But you are right, I should try it again. Will do that soon! This is exactly what I love!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A late welcome to the forum, then! :whip:

You seem to be fitting right into our kinky community. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the Forum.
Can you list what items you have for us so we can try and suggest some predicamaents for you.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote: 29 Nov 2023, 21:20 :hi: Welcome to the Forum.
Can you list what items you have for us so we can try and suggest some predicamaents for you.
This is what he had at that moment.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey, thank you all so much for this warm welcome!

I will list my equipment again, so that you don't have to switch threads.

- four leather hand- and feetcuffs with two short chains to connect them
- a collar with ring (adjustable from lose over normal to tight)
- a ballgag
- a blindfold
- 4 long ropes
- 3 leather belts
- 1 braided belt
- 1 lock with keys
- 1 4-digit combination lock
- shoelaces, lanyards and nylon string
- a small whip
- japanese clover clamps with chain
- standard nipple clamps with either rubber or quite sharp metal tip
- adjustable nipple squeeze clamps with small thorns
- a chain to connect nipple clamps (or anything else)
- 2 carabiners
- 50 clothespins
- 17 binder clips (1 very small, 1 small, 11 normal, 4 big)
- a ridiculous amount of tea lights
- 2 5kg dumbells
- 1 resistance band
- pull up bar
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey, I am home alone for the next few days, so let me know any self bondage/self torture predicaments, challenges, fun ties or anything else you want me to do :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 18:40 Hey, I am home alone for the next few days, so let me know any self bondage/self torture predicaments, challenges, fun ties or anything else you want me to do :)
Undress completely and then put on your collar. Insert the chain you have for nipple clamps (or "anything else" :rofl: ) through the ring of the collar.
Put on your leather handcuffs.
Then the ball gag: we don't want to wake the neighbors.

Place the key to the lock in the bedroom on the first floor.

You light the tea light on a saucer on the table.

Connect your Japanese clover clamps with chain very deeply - with a lot of flesh - to your scrotum and attach the resistance band to it. The other end of the resistance band is attached to a dumbbell or another heavy weight, so that it can slide on the floor when you bend your knees.

Now use your lock to attach the handcuffs to the chain that goes through the collar ring. This means that you cannot loosen the clover clamps from the scrotum.

You must now go to the stairs, bend over so that you can grasp the banister with your hands. You can then use your feet to push the dumbbell up to the next staircase. Be careful because if the dumbbell falls down, it will have a painful consequence. :twisted:

The idea is to free you from your handcuffs in the bedroom and get back downstairs before the tea light burns out. If that doesn't work, you must immediately try again with the next tea light until you succeed.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hey kinbaku,

that is a damn good scenario! Although I do not like pain anywhere than my upper body I will do it. Thank you!

The only problem is that I do not have multiple floors. If you like I can do it anyway in my flat :)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

dw_bound wrote: 19 Dec 2023, 22:22 ... Although I do not like pain anywhere than my upper body ...
Yes, you can do it in your flat.
It is not the same as it was intended: lifting the weight with your feet, but with the risk that if you do not lift it just below the center of gravity, it will come back down on a lower step.
Can be solved by bending the knees very strongly so that it does not hurt when the weight falls down one stairstep - but that is very tiring. Or work very slowly and accurately, but then you might be too late. :mrgreen:

A method that can imitate this is that you may only move your foot forward if you lift the weight with that foot.
In other words, bring your left foot under the bar of the dumbbell, raise it and place the dumbbell back on the ground one step length forward, repeat with the right foot, and so on, changing feet each time.

For example, you can travel the length of the room 10 times before using the key and then going to the bathroom where the tea light is on in the bath.
The idea is that you do not know whether the tea light is still on, which encourages you to continue working quickly until you have freed yourself.

I would also "be kind enough" to change the location of the clover clamps to the skin at the front of your armpits if you want it for your upper body: so the back of the clamp under the armpit, the front of the clamp at your front at the place under the shoulder. :twisted: :mrgreen:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard, sorry i somehow missed your introduction and am late to the party.
[