just ordered a 3d printer

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TNTBound

just ordered a 3d printer

Post by TNTBound »

the amount of things im going to make with this 3d printer is going to be insane! the main thing i bought it for was to make an rc snowmobile, but there are PLENTY of bondage goodies i want to make with it as well! going to be a fun time for sure!
3d printer.JPG
filament.JPG
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Riddle

Re: just ordered a 3d printer

Post by Riddle »

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what you print, especially the RC snowmobile!
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
naughty_nellie

Post by naughty_nellie »

Congrats as well! I've been trying to justify buying one myself, but the only thing I can truly seeing myself using it for is to 3d print more things to push up my butt. Granted, that's not disqualifying in and of itself, but (to play on that word for the third time) what else? Is the only reason to buy a 3d printer to make more things to push inside oneself?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

naughty_nellie wrote: 30 Nov 2023, 00:31 Congrats as well! I've been trying to justify buying one myself, but the only thing I can truly seeing myself using it for is to 3d print more things to push up my butt. Granted, that's not disqualifying in and of itself, but (to play on that word for the third time) what else? Is the only reason to buy a 3d printer to make more things to push inside oneself?
nope, i also plan to print some bondage goodies as well. this is what comes up when i type in bondage in thingiverse.

https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=bo ... t=relevant

plenty of bondage goodies to make!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave likes this
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

And with those examples you can think of hundreds of possible variations. :drool:
I really have to restrain myself from buying a 3D printer. :mrgreen:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Riddle wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:47 Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what you print, especially the RC snowmobile!
couple pictures of the prints of the rc snowmobile so far.

the big part there took about 18 hours to print!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

TNTBound wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 00:36
Riddle wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 23:47 Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what you print, especially the RC snowmobile!
couple pictures of the prints of the rc snowmobile so far.

the big part there took about 18 hours to print!
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. It will be neat to see all of the different parts and the finished result.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

bit of progress on the rc snowmobile.

the rear skidframe rails will glow blue in the dark! :D

im VERY happy with how this project is turning out so far! i know these updates dont have anything to do with any bondage gear right now, but im too excited about this to NOT share it here!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

TNTBound wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 01:15 i know these updates dont have anything to do with any bondage gear right now, but im too excited about this to NOT share it here!
It's cool. You should hear what I ask people in private message here
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Looking good. Personally, I don’t care that the first set of prints are not bondage related. The snowmobile prints are relevant here because they are technical pieces demonstrating the DIY potential of the printer. Besides that, they are great learning pieces so the bondage prints will be very good. Then again, I am enjoying this thread and am not concerned about someone else being bothered by non-bondage prints. :mrgreen: :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Nice! 8)
Riddle wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 01:37 The snowmobile prints are relevant here because they are technical pieces demonstrating the DIY potential of the printer.
Precisely. I see no problem here and I'm imagining all sorts of (very) naughty applications for a machine that can fabricate such parts. Change the shape and one has bondage equipment.

Have at it! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I like it.
Even a snowmobile can serve as some kind of bondage scenario. :wink:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

some more pictures. just got the skis done today. tape measure for scale.

and the secret ingredient!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

little update.

oh, and i made these as well. a set of tracks and trailer for one of my rc's.

have not had time to make any bondage goodies with it yet, as these prints take a LONG time. some are about 20 hours each!