Scenario request

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Aiutantessc

Scenario request

Post by Aiutantessc »

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I spent many hours reading the various self bondage post and now I'm here to ask for a scenario. It's my first time, my gears are :
- chain
- padlock
- ropes

I'll hope someone can send a good scenario despite the few gears.

Thanks to everyone
Kinbaku

Re: Scenario request

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Aiutantessc.

A simple scenario is:
Place the key on the other side of the room (possibly frozen in an ice cube).
Tie your ankles with a rope, as well as your wrists with a rope using the figure-of-eight loop .(just like the link in the penultimate paragraph of the scenario for Mirekerason, so also without a padlock for you - unless you have 2).
Use a lot of windings with the rope around your ankles and your wrists and with the 2 finger rule that must be between the rope and the skin.
Sit down on your knees before a large pillow.
Put the chain between the ankles and between the wrists behind your back in a hogtie.
Put the padlock on the chain so your hands are close to the feet.
Let you fall down on the pillow and start the journey to the key in hogtie. :twisted:

As a backup method you can put a string in a loop - or zip tie - between the chain and the padlock and tie a safety sciccors with a string at your wrist. If you need to get out before you reach the key then you can cut the string between the padlock and the rope:
BackupString_chaincinch.jpg
BackupString_chaincinch.jpg (10.44 KiB) Viewed 1928 times
Of course you can try a modified simplified version of the scenario I got from the member Restricted; with ropes and chain, but without the spreader bar.
Last edited by Kinbaku on 24 Nov 2023, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
Aiutantessc

Post by Aiutantessc »

Thanks, I will try this weekend
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Since you don't have much to choose from, another idea is to go to eBay or somewhere like that, and buy some cheap 4 piece leather cuffs, gags (ball, bite, ect), collar, steel shackles, locks, maybe a corset, clothes, and anything else kink that might interest you. Try them out, find out what you like and is comfortable enough to manage, and then go to a better store and buy better versions of your cheap toys, like real leather cuffs, custom steel, nicer clothes, ect.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠