In request for a scenario

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Tied_M

In request for a scenario

Post by Tied_M »

Hy!
I would like to request a self bondage scenario, here are the things I have:
-time lock
-lockable leather cuffs
-rope
-duct tape
-magic wand
-vibrating butt plug
-10 inch dildo
-chasity cage
-shocking nipple clamps, the ones from aliexpress with the chinese writing (I am a bit afraid of them but they are bipolar)
-blindfold

I would like to somehow be forced to ride the dildo, and to be in the chasity cage while it gets vibrated.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: In request for a scenario

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Tied_M
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Tied_M.
I want you tied to a chair.

Attach a long rope to a pair of safety scissors. Place the safety scissors under an open can of paint on the table in such a way that when you pull the scissors away, the paint falls to the floor.

Put on your vibrating butt plug.
Connect your magic wand to your penis with duct tape or rope like viewtopic.php?p=107662#p107662

Put on your leather cuffs and lock them.
Sit on a chair and connect your ankles to the back legs of the chair so that your legs remain open.

Insert a zip tie into one ring of the handcuff, but do not pull it completely closed so that it has a diameter of about 1 inch.

Put on your blindfold.

Behind your back, connect the end of the rope with the scissors on your wrist and after turning on the vibrators, connect the zip tie with the ring of the other handcuff with your time lock (set to 30 minutes).

Now you sit with both vibrators on for 30 minutes. If you want to escape earlier or the time slot does not work, you can always take the scissors with you to cut the zip tie (but this of course has consequences for that beautiful floor :mrgreen: ).
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Tied_M wrote: 20 Nov 2023, 14:12I would like to somehow be forced to ride the dildo, and to be in the chasity cage while it gets vibrated.
You can of course also do a variation of this with your chastity cage on and the magic wand connected with rope and duct tape to the chastity. :twisted: