Qiui app/toys

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

TooMuchSteam

Qiui app/toys

Post by TooMuchSteam »

Has anyone here bought any of the Qiui toys? Me and my partner got the little devil shock collar for LD play, but cannot seem to get it to work. I was wondering if anyone has experience with the app/hardware and knew anything we might be missing
Kinbaku

Re: Qiui app/toys

Post by Kinbaku »

Maybe this try out can help: viewtopic.php?p=119669#p119669.
Other wise wait a little till one of the other members answers.
TooMuchSteam

Post by TooMuchSteam »

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to have any information that helps
It seems to be trying to connect to the toy on my end, rather than my partners end
IMG_20231111_132621.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

TooMuchSteam wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 19:28 Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to have any information that helps
It seems to be trying to connect to the toy on my end, rather than my partners end
IMG_20231111_132621.jpg
And when you only turn on your partner's bluetooth?
ShawDou

Post by ShawDou »

TooMuchSteam wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 19:28 Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to have any information that helps
IMG_20231111_132621.jpg
I am quite confident that it is how it works. Toy is paired with wearer phone. It is made mainly for the remote work. So it will always try to connect to paired wearer phone and partner is supposed to control it over the interned with their phone.

If you want to control it with their phones in person, then i am not sure it is really possible unless they are paired as wearer, but then you probably loose the remote control option. Also i found out that if i have GPS turned off, the app will almost never connect.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

The "need GPS on to connect via bluetooth" is a security quirk with Android. Since theoretically your location could be tracked by your bluetooth connection you MUST have location services enabled and give the app location permissions before it'll connect via bluetooth.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TooMuchSteam

Post by TooMuchSteam »

The screenshot is taken from my (Intended to be controller) phone. I do not currently have a screenshot of my partners phone. My Bluetooth and GPS settings are on, and so is my partner's.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

As far as I know it works, it works like this.

You setup the device on your end, and you set your account to either master or slave. In case of slave, you can control your local device (open/close)

While your toy is connected to your account as slave, you can assign a master to your account as well. Once a master is connected, they can lock you out of your own ability to open/close the toy and do things like set a timer.

You are still able to override a few times I believe (I don't yet play with a partner so don't know exactly how it works, but this is what my research told me)

But you must understand that your partner can't open the lock remotely. They can only grant you rights or take them away.

If you live together with a partner and you want them to fully control your device, let them create a new account as slave, and register the device to it using their phone and account and you'll be fully locked out.

If you want to do remote play, then you create the slave account, they create the master account, you pair and you can then play.

Now, lets assume you already got this part, but you are having trouble connecting to the device.

First, ensure the device is charged. Hold the button to turn it on, then keep holding it until it flashes differently. Now its in pairing mode. Slave's phone bluetooth is turned on, and in QUIU, add device so it finds and pairs with the toy.

Keep in mind that after you succesfully pair the device, your toy will automatically turn off and you have to turn it on again.

In QUIU, it should then automatically find it, and allow remote control.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.