Hair Removal.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Hair Removal.

Post by bounddosster »

I'm not sure if there is a general Hair removal post somewhere, perhaps there should be but anyway.
Has anyone tried Magic Shave?
shaving-powder.jpg
From what I read it is big on TikTok, I wouldn't know as I don't use it. There is supposed to be a fade for people using it to remove hair all over the body with good results but from what I see it is not recommended for genital areas.

It's a powder you mix with water, can get ready mixed, slap it on, wait, wash it off, and your hair free for a bit. The hardest thing about it seems to be opening the tin.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Re: Hair Removal.

Post by bound_jenny »

It's just another chemical depilatory product. Like many others. And like many others, it's not meant for the privates.

It was first introduced by L'Oreal in... 1901! :shock: (I thought the container looked a little dated :rofl: )

It was originally conceived for beards on men who have a tendency to get inflammation, razor bumps, and other lovely skin reactions with conventional products and shaving methods.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Have not tried chemical hair removal and have no intention of trying it. My shaving kit started collecting dust in early 2015 and will either stay that way or be thrown away. My last haircut at a barber shop took an hour and a half to trim my hair and beard.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Riddle wrote: 07 Nov 2023, 05:27 Have not tried chemical hair removal and have no intention of trying it. My shaving kit started collecting dust in early 2015 and will either stay that way or be thrown away. My last haircut at a barber shop took an hour and a half to trim my hair and beard.
It.jpg
You're not fooling anyone with those glasses and hat we know it is you Riddle. :mrgreen:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.