Your wishes...

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Your wishes...

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Let's imagine: you played with a some boy(s)/girl(s) to bondage game and got a win. Condition is a loosed person must make come true one wish from winner. Now you have to come up with a wish. What will you wish for? Describe the loser, what he/she must do, and, maybe, tell about game what you played. The more unusual and original the idea to embarrass the loser, the better. Offer your options! Here is mine:

Sweet hot summer. There's a girl with 5'th or 6'th tits size. She weared only her must loved bikini. She must go street market what near to beach and buy a two little melons. She must strip her bra in front of the fruit stand and use it for carry a mellons to beach. Then she must go on beach and offer the mellons to resting peoples. When she sold both mellons, she must return to same stand and buy another two. When she sold 6 mellons, a wish is completly done. :D
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Your wishes...

Post by TicleMeEndless »

This "fuck you" from community is very clear. Delete this post. And my account, please.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

?? This is not a "fuck you" from the community. Some posts just don't "resonate" with others well and sometimes you just don't get many or any replies. Please don't take it personal.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 21:10 ?? This is not a "fuck you" from the community. Some posts just don't "resonate" with others well and sometimes you just don't get many or any replies. Please don't take it personal.
True, please stay.
I did a lot of these wishes with Gwrolla where we play games with consequences if either of us loose, only I didn't want to repeat them on another post.
Just because you don't get a written response doesn't mean members aren't interested (193 views at the moment).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Indeed.

People not responding immediately and post-haste to any of your posts is not a personal insult. It may be simply that that can't think of something to reply. No one is saying f*** you to you. No one in their right mind would say that.

You have contributed much (over 200 posts as I write this) to this forum, which is much appreciated, and it would be a shame to see you leave. After all, it's the members that make this forum rock. 8)

Please reconsider your decision.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!