Bondage at home

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Dilly1983

Re: Bondage at home

Post by Dilly1983 »

Hi Shannon,

No doubt its a fantastic piece. It just takes over every thought you have. I had to concentrate so hard to keep myself from constantly retching. There have been times ive just sat back and kept thinking to myself "just dont move, just dont move". And with the posture collar on it really ads a lot of pressure on your head and face. i remember everytime i retched it felt like my eyes were going to pop out! I got better at it after a few weeks, but never really got used to it. Being back in the ballgag now is just such a pleasure. i just hope it doesnt start pushing on my teeth again. Or else ill be in these braces forever :cry: !

Speaking of braces, when i first went to the orthodontist, she saw my teeth and assumed i had a condition called "tongue thrusting". She was going to add a device called a tongue crib to my mouth. I couldnt tell her that my tongue had nothing to do with my teeth protruding and it was actally a ball gag!. So i convinced her to not install it on me saying the lisp it would create would affect me speaking clearly with my customers, and i wouldnt be able to do my job :wink: . So that was that. If i had that tongue crib in there, when the mouthlock was added it would have just killed me. Phew!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

To ensure that the ball gag does not press against your teeth, you can tie a rolled up silk cloth against it after application of the ball gag and tie the cloth very strong behind your head. This then holds the ball well back without it cutting into the corners of the mouth, as the leather strap of the ball gag sometimes does.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Dilly1983 wrote:There have been times ive just sat back and kept thinking to myself "just dont move, just dont move".
That must be what makes it bondage.
Dilly1983 wrote:when i first went to the orthodontist, she saw my teeth and assumed i had a condition called "tongue thrusting". She was going to add a device called a tongue crib to my mouth. I couldnt tell her that my tongue had nothing to do with my teeth protruding and it was actally a ball gag!. So i convinced her to not install it on me saying the lisp it would create would affect me speaking clearly with my customers, and i wouldnt be able to do my job :wink: . So that was that. If i had that tongue crib in there, when the mouthlock was added it would have just killed me. Phew!
A little more FYI, if you have been fooling around with a phallus gag, your dentist can tell. Bruises the soft pallette tissue at the back of the throat.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dilly1983

Post by Dilly1983 »

kinbaku wrote:To ensure that the ball gag does not press against your teeth, you can tie a rolled up silk cloth against it after application of the ball gag and tie the cloth very strong behind your head. This then holds the ball well back without it cutting into the corners of the mouth, as the leather strap of the ball gag sometimes does.
Thank you for this suggestion. I will speak to my husband and try that!
Dilly1983

Post by Dilly1983 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Dilly1983 wrote:There have been times ive just sat back and kept thinking to myself "just dont move, just dont move".
That must be what makes it bondage.
Dilly1983 wrote:when i first went to the orthodontist, she saw my teeth and assumed i had a condition called "tongue thrusting". She was going to add a device called a tongue crib to my mouth. I couldnt tell her that my tongue had nothing to do with my teeth protruding and it was actally a ball gag!. So i convinced her to not install it on me saying the lisp it would create would affect me speaking clearly with my customers, and i wouldnt be able to do my job :wink: . So that was that. If i had that tongue crib in there, when the mouthlock was added it would have just killed me. Phew!
A little more FYI, if you have been fooling around with a phallus gag, your dentist can tell. Bruises the soft pallette tissue at the back of the throat.
So when i first went to my orthodontist for my braces we used to routinely only use the ball gag. So there was not much bruising at the back of my throat. But after my braces were put on and the phallus gag became routine was when the bruising started. Twice in two months i got throat infections. And when we went to my GP the second time i could tell she knew something was up. So we took extra precautions to disinfect and clean my gags as well as gargling with antiseptic mouthwash. Stopping the use of the gag however was never an option.
Dilly1983

Post by Dilly1983 »

So just a quick update for anyone who is still interested. I finally wore my leather collar out in public. I got off my shift (yes i work on saturdays) and when i got home, I took my tie off and then my husband collared me. We had our "down time" but this it was not at home. We drove about 30 minutes out of town and had a quick bite at a cafe and headed back. I felt quite self conscious at the start, but to be honest i got no stares looks or comments. About 15 minutes in i actually forgot about it. I was so glad i did this for my husband, i could tell he was just living his fantasy! we took a few pictures to remember it. I feel he wanted the pictures because he wasnt sure if it would happen again, but i will be doing this much more frequently from now on. With my new found confidence for public appearances 8) i asked my husband if i could share some pictures here, but since all the pictures we took were A. at a cafe that could be identified and B. in my uniform which has an identifiable logo, he said it was a bad idea.

For next time, I just need to plan some outfits around the collar. A black leather collar with a white blouse, a black waistcoat and black skirt doesnt look like it goes together (thats what i wore today because i didnt have time to change out of my uniform). Im open to any ideas from this forum about what outfits i can wear to make my collar look more "normal" in public. Just to give you some context, my collar is a plain black collar about an inch wide with no spikes or rings. And im 40 years old, 5'2" and 51 kilos. So i cant exactly pull off the teenage goth girl look :D :oops: .
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

It is nice you keep us updated on your and your husband's fun. I admit to being very intrigued and just a bit jealous when reading about your gaging. Thank you for sharing.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Dilly1983

Post by Dilly1983 »

bounddosster wrote:It is nice you keep us updated on your and your husband's fun. I admit to being very intrigued and just a bit jealous when reading about your gaging. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you! But dont be. I dont get a lot of enjoyment from this. I just enjoy how much my husband enjoys it. :D

So today we went out again. And this time (like i mentioned i would before) i wore a neck brace. I was feeling awkward and tried covering it up as much as possible and buttoned up my dress over it. You can see it in the attached pictures that were taken at home. But my husband said that buttoning up made it look less natural and when we got to the restaurant i actually unbuttoned the top button and my brace could be fully seen. Unfortunately i cant share any pictures of that (because of the reasons mentioned in my previous post).

I didnt get any looks from any other customers there. Some of the wait staff asked me if i needed any special help but that was about it. And i know that that was just a courtesy considering (as a waitress) i am trained to ask that as well. that was about it. We were not there long, an hour tops. And then we headed home. I was expecting him to buckle the leather collar on me as soon as we got home, but my husband asked me if i was ok to stay in my neck brace the rest of the evening and i obviously agreed. I was thrilled! It made me realize that even though i was worried that just a velcro neck brace would not feel like "the real thing" for him, he actually enjoyed it! I wish i was able to wear a posture collar out for him, but im taking this slow and hopefully will build upto that one day.

Once home i was promptly gagged. I have to admit, after wearing the leather collar for the last couple of days, the neck brace is a lot more difficult (to me it feels no different than the posture collar). When the gag was put in, the top of the brace really pushed against my chin.

Im pretty sure that apart from a few, the rest of the members in this forum arent really that interested in my daily updates anymore, but i owe it to the admins and all of you for helping me get here. And i do get a lot of therapy from posting here. I have really enjoyed combing through this site and got a lot of useful information. And i now understand that this is primarily a "selfbondage" site and my situation is not that. Admins please feel free to message me and let me know if this is in any way not what this forum is about. Thank you to the admins for allowing me this forum to do this. I will update this thread for as long as i can, or for as long as the admins allow me.
Attachments
IMG_8436 .jpg
IMG_8433.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Dilly1983 wrote:Im pretty sure that apart from a few, the rest of the members in this forum arent really that interested in my daily updates anymore, but i owe it to the admins and all of you for helping me get here. And i do get a lot of therapy from posting here. I have really enjoyed combing through this site and got a lot of useful information. And i now understand that this is primarily a "selfbondage" site and my situation is not that. Admins please feel free to message me and let me know if this is in any way not what this forum is about. Thank you to the admins for allowing me this forum to do this. I will update this thread for as long as i can, or for as long as the admins allow me.
I only speak for myself, but feel free to post. Those who are no longer interested in your stories are free not to read them.
But we are here with a whole group of people with very different experiences who can help and sometimes just writing down a problem is therapy in itself.
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

Hi Dolly,

about your moving teeth and ball gags, I use invisaligns when using a metal ring gag to protect my teeth. I got them originally because of teeth grinding at night and I'm wearing them every night since years. Even with a fixed retainer my teeth moved (without a ball gag) and so I got a second Invisalign for the upper jaw. The lower one was payed by insurance because of teeth grinding and the upper one self payed (around 100€). Just make sure they use the thickest type of Invisalign (3-4mm+) .available.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I hope you decide to stay and keep us up to date. I think you fit in well. A collar and neck brace when worn like this are clearly bondage items and you're being very submissive to your husband in your desire to please him even at your own discomfort. I say you fit in fine and hope you enjoy it here.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

One thing about forums is that many people read, but few comment. Keep posting, yours is an interesting story and I know many people are enjoying it. As bounddoster said, your submission and desire to please are certainly bondage, and in a way self bondage since you are willingly engaging in it.

As to the general public, Mistress had me wearing a collar (an actual dog collar, locked on at that) for a fairly long time, 24 hrs a day. At first I was kind of nervous about going out in public, but we were in a place where no one knew us anyway, so who cares what they think. It was also a fairly large, liberal city so lots of different types of people and dress styles. No one cared. Only time anyone said anything was a hotel night manager that i had to ask for a toothbrush because Mistress couldn't find Her's that night. He asked if the collar was just a fashion thing or a submission thing. I was a little taken aback, but I admitted it was about submission, and that Mistress was waiting for me in the room.
I continued to wear the collar even after we got back to our own locale, and not one person said anything. When we moved to our current town several years ago, I still wore it in public with no comments from anyone. This is a small town, rural, conservative. I think people just mind their own business for the most part these days. There is so much "weirdness" in the world that no one notices or cares about fashion any more.

Just went back and reread the entire thread to refresh my memory about the gags. If you are interested there are penis gags that are basically just the head, and don't go too far into the mouth to cause gagging or throat irritation. This company makes very high quality products, and has lots of good info on the materials used to make "sex toys" https://www.tantusinc.com/

One more thing, YOU have all the power in your relationship, as you are the one who agrees to participate. If you are not ready to do something you feel is too extreme, you can opt out of it. Some of us get a "thrill" from submitting, and being forced outside our comfort zones. If you get pleasure from pleasing your husband, maybe you will start to enjoy as you discover how much power you really have in your submission.

Keep posting, we're here to support you, even if we don't always respond right away.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

@Dilly1983:
cdinbonds wrote:One thing about forums is that many people read, but few comment.
Right on the head! :D

As I'm writing this, there are 26 replies (27 after I click "Submit") and 383 views. That second number is important because it tells you how many times this thread was read. Considering there's always a relatively small core of really active members, even the number of replies in such a short time is not a bad number.

So there's no worry. People read a lot, but sometimes only reply if they have something new, or what they deem as significant, to say.

Have fun and stick around. You're a perfect fit in here. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Ok, I'll give a reply instead of another read.
The admins here have no intention of stopping you. This story probably belongs in the Bondage category, but we don't like making any changes to posts or locations for any reason, but since its placement here is not at all inappropriate, here it will stay.
Do you owe your slender figure to your ball gag wearing?
There exists a forum phenomenon about posting habits. People may read a post and withhold replying because they believe it is so well written, anything they might try to add could spoil it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Dilly1983

Post by Dilly1983 »

Hi All!
Wow! What a response! Thank you everyone for replying and the confidence to keep going. Before I get to the update, let me just answer your questions first. The quote option confuses me. So ill just reply each of you here.

Kinbaku, yes, this really is therapy for me. This thread has almost become a blog for me. And I really look forward to updating everyone about my day.

JohnES, When we decided I needed braces, there were gaps showing in my front teeth both top and bottom. So I was too far gone by this stage to get by with Invisalign retainers. Invisalign braces would have been an option, but unfortunately my insurance doesn’t cover braces as this is considered cosmetic. And I was not able to shell out maybe $3,000+ for Invisalign. So I ended up in these good old fashioned train tracks. Once I get my teeth back in place I will suggest to my orthodontist to get a Invisalign retainer as you mentioned. But as of right now, my ortho says she will permanently fix a small wire mesh to the back of my teeth which will hold it in place. Regardless of the permanent solution, I still have a long way to go. First of all, im much older than when I had braces before (I had it in my early twenties for a few years), and as an adult movement is much slower. Secondly, now that I am back in my ballgag there is a considerable amount of time that my braces are being pushed back and im reversing my progress. So I think I have quite a few years before I need to make this decision about my retainer.

Bounddosster, thank you for the encouragement. I will keep posting for sure! The neck brace most definitely feels like bondage.

Cdinbonds, its so great to hear from someone who is also in bondage in public! I live in quite a conservative town as well, so that’s why we generally drive 50-60 miles out to even experiment with this. To be honest, I am still not comfortable enough to wear anything that is clearly bondage like a leather collar. I don’t know how I would react if I got asked that question from hotel staff! I need to psych myself up for this, but hearing your story has really encouraged me to move forward. I really hope to be as brave as that some day! I love how you refer to your partner as “Mistress”. I will be discussing this with my husband as well. I don’t see him being against it.

Jenny, I can see there are over 450 reads now! Amazing! Thank you! :worship:

Shannon, Thank you for allowing me to stay here! I have actually put on some weight over the last few years, but I think even staying this size is a combination of a lot of things. Biggest contribution would be that im on my feet all day waiting tables and I walk about 3km (total) everyday to catch the bus. Anyone who waits tables knows that it is NOT easy work. Second, would be my gagging for sure. I am limited to one meal after work. No snacking while watching TV. After im gagged Im only allowed water because drooling so much can dehydrate you.

Alright, questions done, so heres the update. Today was my first day back at work after the weekend. And after going out in public twice, there was no turning back! So after much thought, my husband and I decided that the only way to secretly keep me “collared” during my time at work was to button my shirt over a collar. So we got a new collar, one that was about three quarters of an inch (so less wide than my black collar) and in a brownish/nude colour so that it wont show too obviously from under my shirt. In the first picture you can see just my collar buckled on. In the picture you can see the excess part of the strap sort of hanging loose. But my husband used a rubber band and kept it tightly stuck against the rest of the collar so that it wont bulge too obviously from under my shirt. Even if anyone noticed the bulge, we decided we would tell them that I had a spine correction needed and I was wearing whats called a Milwaukee brace. You can look it up. It usually has a metal frame that cups the bottom of the chin, but we could try and explain that it was a modified version that went around my neck. It’s a stretch, but that’s the best we could come up with.
After I wore my tie, and folded down my collar you really couldn’t tell there was anything underneath unless you looked really closely. The only difference I felt was that my collar was much further up my neck. I could feel a little pressure. Our shirt collars are also quite snug to begin with, and we normally wear it at the base of the neck. So when its moved upwards like this, it immediately starts to feel tighter.
As soon as I got into the bus I started to feel extremely self conscious! I just kept feeling like everyone could tell I was collared under my shirt! But by now there was no turning back! Even to remove it would mean I had to expose it. That would have been a seriously awkward spectacle in the bus! So I kept telling myself it was all in my head.
When I got to work it was no different. I was sure my co-workers would catch onto it. I mean they have seen me wearing this same uniform for years. And to now see it riding much higher up on my neck must be super obvious I thought. I was just waiting for one of them to say something and blow my cover! I was ready with my story about wearing a brace but I was worried that that wont fly. After about an hour of no one mentioning anything i was starting to feel like it wont be a problem, and as i predicted it wasnt.
The physical aspect was a different story. It started out easy, but after a couple of hours i started to really feel my collar. At home when i wear it i am mostly just sitting in one place. I dont do any chores around the house, my husband does them. But working in this outfit is a whole different story. I could feel the leather rubbing against my skin everytime i turned my head from side to side. After a few more hours i felt like i had a noose tightening around my neck! I was sweating a lot more than usual. Finally I had to take a minute and just went to the bathroom and washed my face and redid my makeup. Took a deep breath and went back in. When i finally got off my shift i wanted to take my collar off for the bus ride home. But i knew my husband would be really disappointed. And i was literally on the home stretch. And to be honest on the bus ride home I honestly didn’t care about anyone noticing anything anymore. And I realized people going home after a long day of work have their own problems to worry about, and are not going to care about some lady wearing a collar.
When i finally got home i was fully expecting my husband to take off my collar and put the black one on me. But, instead he preferred that i stay in my uniform. We had our down time and after dinner i was gagged as usual. I stayed in my uniform till bed time.
Tomorrow we will most likely do this again. The mental aspect of this is something I can get used to over time. The more I do it, the less I care what people will think. And the only way to break in my new collar is to wear it more often. Looking back a few days when my mouthlock was a daily occurrence, spending a day in my collar is a walk in the park. I will keep you guys updated on what happens next…
Attachments
only collar - Copy.jpg
buttoning up 2 - Copy.jpg