Idea of constraint to free oneself

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Venom22

Idea of constraint to free oneself

Post by Venom22 »

Hello, I am a man who lives in France and I have already looked at this site a little as a visitor.

I looked at some self-bondage scenarios but wanted to get some ideas.
I get bored of waiting for the key to release from a freezer bin for example and I would rather have had to free myself in another way and I was thinking, for example, of drinking urine to free myself. I have different suggestions but sometimes you have to have a pulley to hang high but I don't have that kind of equipment.
Are there other scenarios like this?
Thanks
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Idea of constraint to free oneself

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Venom
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Venom22 wrote:Hello, I am a man who lives in France and I have already looked at this site a little as a visitor.

I get bored of waiting for the key to release from a freezer bin for example and I would rather have had to free myself in another way and I was thinking, for example, of drinking urine to free myself. I have different suggestions but sometimes you have to have a pulley to hang high but I don't have that kind of equipment.
Thanks
Welcome to BoundAnna, Venom22.
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_suckandblow.html may be an option that you can try adjusted with the possibilities that you have. Like if you don't have the dildos you can use narrow rubber tubes where you put the same holes as in the dildos.

If you need to hang a pulley you can use a closed door where you hang the pulley on a small rope with a knot on the other side of the door. When you tie your upper legs and lower legs together as shown in the drawing at the link above, you cannot stand up enough to reach the pulley with your hands.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
Venom22 wrote:Hello, I am a man who lives in France and I have already looked at this site a little as a visitor.

Thanks
Welcome to BoundAnna, Venom22.
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_suckandblow.html may be an option that you can try adjusted with the possibilities that you have. Like if you don't have the dildos you can use narrow rubber tubes where you put the same holes as in the dildos.

If you need to hang a pulley you can use a closed door where you hang the pulley on a small rope with a knot on the other side of the door. When you tie your upper legs and lower legs together as shown in the drawing at the link above, you cannot stand up enough to reach the pulley with your hands.
Good one!
suckandblow1.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Venom22 wrote: sometimes you have to have a pulley to hang high but I don't have that kind of equipment.

Are you saying that you can't have any overhead attachment points, like an eye bolt in the ceiling?

A release mechanism that I have used a few times uses an eye bolt threaded into a threaded insert set into a block of wood, which is then secured to my ceiling mount. I will lock my wrists to a chain attached to the eye bolt, so that I have to unthread the bolt to get release, which means that I have to turn in a circle a large number of times, depending upon how far I threaded the bolt in.

To make things more interesting I will have a spreader bar keeping my feet apart, a weight hanging from my balls that I can set on the floor if I squat, but must pick up in order to take the steps to turn. I have also attached a pole to my nipples using nipple clamps and put weights at the ends of the pole, so that any jerky movements causes the nipple clamps to get yanked on.

If you can't have an overhead anchor point you might be able to do something similar with the anchor point on the floor. You could get a piece of plywood to mount the threaded insert to; make it big enough to stand on, then lock your wrists behind your back, then use a chain to connect down to the eyebolt.

R.Mc.