An alternative to the DG-Labs Coyote?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Gregovic

An alternative to the DG-Labs Coyote?

Post by Gregovic »

I just found this on AliExpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006 ... KYP4p&mp=1

It looks like it's slightly smaller than the Coyote box, but comes with a few features that the DGlabs unit doesn't have by having an accelerometer on board, being triggering on an angle to keep someone on all 4s, or standing. And triggering on activity, or lack thereoff! I've decided to just bite the bullet and buy the unit (basic, since I already have the accessories that seem to be in the deluxe kit (the same as included with the Coyote). I'll give a report when it arrives (if it arrives given how the postal service here has been with the last load of items I ordered).
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: An alternative to the DG-Labs Coyote?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

4.JPG
3.JPG
5.JPG
5.JPG (26.19 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
Capture.JPG
2.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
eki

Post by eki »

The link for the app goes to a direct .apk download, yikes
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'm curious why they supply gloves as well. Are they insulation against shocks?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

eki wrote:The link for the app goes to a direct .apk download, yikes
Yeah that's one of the things that makes me slightly nervous, but on the other hand the latest version of DG-Labs' app isn't in the Google play store either.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bounddosster wrote:I'm curious why they supply gloves as well. Are they insulation against shocks?
They're "conductive" gloves so when playing with a partner you could use them to enhance tactile play by "electrifying your fingers"
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Gregovic wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I'm curious why they supply gloves as well. Are they insulation against shocks?
They're "conductive" gloves so when playing with a partner you could use them to enhance tactile play by "electrifying your fingers"
ezgif.com-resize (1).gif
ezgif.com-resize (1).gif (493.51 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (465.68 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
eki

Post by eki »

Gregovic wrote: Yeah that's one of the things that makes me slightly nervous, but on the other hand the latest version of DG-Labs' app isn't in the Google play store either.
I hope the DG-Labs app doesn't send your IMEI for advertising and isn't signed with `Subject: CN=yourcomname, OU=IT, O=yourcomname, C=CN`
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I haven't dug into it that far tbh, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Gregovic wrote:
Interesting, but isn't that dangerous if you touch someone in the wrong place like nipples and put the current through their chest?, I know little about this stuff but I thought it was restricted to certain parts of the body to avoid messing with the heart, one reason I have never got into it.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bounddosster wrote:
Gregovic wrote:
Interesting, but isn't that dangerous if you touch someone in the wrong place like nipples and put the current through their chest?, I know little about this stuff but I thought it was restricted to certain parts of the body to avoid messing with the heart, one reason I have never got into it.
Yes, you have to be careful where you're touching them and where you've connected the other electrode. You also can't use the gloves bipolar, or you'd be zapping yourself through your arms and chest (and potentially heart), so you HAVE to use them with a different electrode connected to the subject acting as the other contact.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bounddosster wrote:
Gregovic wrote:
If its a TENS unit (EDIT: Okay, this one is not, its EMS), which most units are, then there's no issue. TENS can be safely used anywhere on the body. These units are designed in such way that even the highest setting it allows cannot contract a muscle long enough for any problems to happen.

That said, a heart patient who has a weak heart could get a cardiac arrest just from the shock being unexpected, but I've taken the DG-LAB's highest setting nipple to nipple, right across the heart and survived. It was for only a brief moment (Like 5 to 10 seconds or so), and it was really bad. Not sure how well the body can take something like that for a long time (talking about 30+ minutes).

TENS sends short pulses with rest in between and is meant to stimulate nerves. EMS on the other hand is meant to contract muscles, they will be deadly across the chest.

EDIT: Okay, where the DGLabs is a TENS unit, this box is EMS. It is definitely NOT safe across the chest!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I think I'll stick with vibrating nipple clips.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

KinkInSpace wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Gregovic wrote: They're "conductive" gloves so when playing with a partner you could use them to enhance tactile play by "electrifying your fingers"
If its a TENS unit (EDIT: Okay, this one is not, its EMS), which most units are, then there's no issue. TENS can be safely used anywhere on the body. These units are designed in such way that even the highest setting it allows cannot contract a muscle long enough for any problems to happen.

That said, a heart patient who has a weak heart could get a cardiac arrest just from the shock being unexpected, but I've taken the DG-LAB's highest setting nipple to nipple, right across the heart and survived. It was for only a brief moment (Like 5 to 10 seconds or so), and it was really bad. Not sure how well the body can take something like that for a long time (talking about 30+ minutes).

TENS sends short pulses with rest in between and is meant to stimulate nerves. EMS on the other hand is meant to contract muscles, they will be deadly across the chest.

EDIT: Okay, where the DGLabs is a TENS unit, this box is EMS. It is definitely NOT safe across the chest!
How/where did you find this box is EMS? I couldn't find it in the description. (even if it's in there I would wonder if that's true. EMS and TENS are very similar, the difference is mostly the used frequency. I personally wouldn't apply either to my chest though.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I think I'll stick with vibrating nipple clips.
Those work very well for me! :D :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!