Fifi's advanced training

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
gimslyp

Fifi's advanced training

Post by gimslyp »

I had been forced into my role as s sissy maid for a few months, and had accepted my position. I had no alternatives anyway at this stage. I fell into a routine, waking at 5am to dress in my corset, seamed stockings and lacy French Maid outfit. I was also becoming used to wearing the 6” heels for the entire day. At this point, I was being kept in permanent chastity. I would only be released when my Mistress switched me from a traditional cage to the infernal Kali’s Teeth Bracelet on occasions when She thought I might get aroused. On this occasion, I was wearing the KTB. Just a simple metal bracelet attached around my penis and locked in place with a padlock. It wouldn’t come off as it was too tight, and the sharp teeth inside made it too painful to even touch let alone try to remove.

One morning, that routine was broken. I had finished my duties of preparing and serving Her breakfast, and had cleaned up the kitchen afterwards.

I was called into the living room, and rushed there as fast as I could. She hadn’t yet finished dressing and was sitting on the sofa in Her lingerie. She wore black French Knickers with matching bra and suspender belt. She was wearing grey seamed stockings, black leather heels and a black satin negligée. I began to get aroused and the KTB immediately bit me very hard. I hadn’t had an orgasm for months and couldn’t control my erection. It got a little harder and the KTB bit ferociously into my little willy.

She noticed my discomfort. “Come over here, Fifi.” I did as I was told, and stood in front of Her, looking down at the floor with shame. She lifted my skirt and apron, revealing my little willy and the infernal KTB.

“Oh dear me! That looks tight and painful!” She said, smiling. “Does that hurt?”

I nodded.

“Do you want me to take it off?” She asked.

I also nodded, but She laughed in my face.

“It’s supposed to hurt you, silly! And it’s going to stay on for as long as I want!” She laughed. “Now, go and prepare tea; we are having guests!”

I didn’t know what to do. I was going to have to be with a load of strangers dressed up in my maid outfit. I was going to be completely humiliated. I didn’t have any choice of course, so I went to the kitchen and began preparing the tea cups, saucers and other refreshments.

Shortly after, the doorbell rang.

“Answer it! Mistress shouted at me.

I hesitated, wondering if I could hide somewhere but I knew it was futile. I eventually went to the front door and opened it. There were three glamorous ladies waiting impatiently.

“At last!” one said.

“Useless; what a lazy maid you are” said another.

I was too scared to speak so kept quiet and stared at the ground. I eventually remembered my training and held the door wide open, and curtsied as a sign of submission. The ladies walked in, past me and into the living room. I followed them, noticing they all wore seamed stockings and high heels.

I curtsied again to them once they were in the room, being careful to avoid eye contact and trying to keep my eyes on the floor. I then went into the kitchen and then returned to serve the tea.

Once the tea was poured, my Mistress addressed me directly.

“Come and kneel here, Fifi” my Mistress smiled at me. I did so, beginning to tremble with excitement. She had some equipment with her; two spreader bars. The first She fitted around my neck with a collar and then to my wrists, forcing me to hold my arms up and out to the side. The second went on my ankles, forcing my legs apart. The restraints were then locked in place with padlocks, and I noticed that the keys for them were nowhere in sight. To finish with, She gagged me with a huge red ball gag which was also locked in place.

“Fifi, I’m not happy with your housework. The Ladies have complained!” she scolded me. “You are slow and sloppy. I expect perfect work from you. Everything should be perfectly clean and tidy. And you need to work more quickly too!”

I looked at the floor, red with embarrassment but unable to speak due to the huge ball gag in my mouth. I was hobbled by the restraints and was also getting very turned on. The KTB repeatedly bit into me and the agony made be moan and whimper.

“So, I have decided to train you to work fast and better.” She continued. “I think I’ve found just the thing to motivate you to work more quickly”.

She revealed the final piece of equipment She had prepared. She held up what looked like a large pair of silver pliers. On the end though was a small, thick green rubber band. She squeezed the handles of the device and the ends of the pliers pulled open wide the rubber band.

“Ladies! This is an elastratror!. It’s for castrating males. It’s supposed to be used on livestock, but we’re going to use it on Fifi today!” She said seductively. The ladies were delighted and cheered with joy.

“Come closer!” She snapped, suddenly becoming angry. “Now!”

The other ladies in the room also moved closer to get a good view of what was about to happen to me.

My Mistress lifted my skirt and apron, and She grabbed my balls and began fitting the elastrator around the top of my balls. It just took a few instants before my balls were in place.

“Now, ladies, the elastrator is in place. When it releases the band, Fifi’s balls will have their blood and oxygen supply cut off completely! Shall we do it?” She announced.

“Yes” they all cheered. They were clearly enjoying the moment.

There were four “hooks” holding the band open. Mistress released the handles and began unclipping the band from the device. When she unhooked the first hook, the band tightened impossibly around my scrotum, causing me to cry out in panic. With the second hook undone, the tightness increased beyond belief and I could feel my balls begin to throb.

I tried to beg them for mercy; I didn’t want to be castrated! All I could do was make “MMff” noise through the gag. The ladies gathered around me to hold me in place so I would not be able to escape.

She began laughing at me.

“Fifi; we haven’t even finished banding you yet! What a silly little sissy you are!” and with that She unhooked the final two hooks and completely removed the device with the tiny rubber band now firmly in place at the top of my scrotum.

“There we go! As simple as that!” She told Her cheering audience.

The band was impossibly tight and my balls immediately became swollen and painful. It was incredibly arousing though too and I lost control of my erection. The KTB bit into me harder than ever before.

“MMmmm! MMMM!” I cried into my gag, causing my Mistress and the ladies to laugh at me even harder.

“Now Fifi, the elastrator has cut off the blood and oxygen for your balls! You have about fifteen minutes before they are permanently damaged. And in an hour, you will be fully castrated!” She whispered sexily into my ear. “I’ll remove the band when you have finished cleaning this room! It’s up to you if you want to be castrated or not!”

I writhed around, trying to reach my groin, but the spreader bar prevented me from touching myself, not that I would have been able to remove the castration band myself. The ladies thought this was hilarious and laughed at me, calling out insults.

I realised that they were not kidding around. I needed to do my work otherwise there would be no mercy. I staggered through to the kitchen to get my cleaning equipment. It was virtually impossible but I eventually managed to return with my feather duster, and immediately began dusting.

“You missed a bit” they would call out.

“Work faster you little bitch or lose your balls!”

Some ladies also spat in my face, while other lifted my skirt to examine my now dark purple balls.

Time was passing quickly and after about ten minutes, I completed the dusting. My balls were really painful now and I was panicking that they wouldn’t remove the band in time.

“Vacuum now!” my Mistress shouted at me.

I hobbled off and managed to return with the vacuum cleaner. The fifteen minutes were already up and my balls were on fire with pain.

They showed no signs of being merciful so I began vacuuming the floor with them continuing to dance around me, tormenting me any way they wanted.

Eventually I finished cleaning the floor and returned the vacuum to the kitchen before rushing back to be release from the castration band. Nearly thirty minutes had gone by.

“There we go ladies, Fifi has finally found the motivation to work properly. Shall we take the castrator band off her?” She asked jokingly to her friends.

“Oops!” said one lady, then stood up and deliberately dropped her cup and saucer on the floor.

“Oh dear, Fifi!” my Mistress said sarcastically to me. “ I don’t think you’ve finished at all, have you? You’ve been trying to cheat!”

“Let me put another band on her!” cried out the lady who had dropped her cup and saucer.

“Great idea!” said my Mistress. “Grab her!”

I was petrified. The pain in my balls was driving me to distraction and I was terrified they would permanently castrate me.

This time, my Mistress held me and made me stand in front of the lady on the sofa. She lifted my skirt and apron and laughed out loud when she saw my throbbing purple balls. She took another rubber band and fitted it onto the jaws of the elastrator. She pressed the handles and the jaws opened the band wide open. She slid it over my balls and began releasing it on top of the existing band. Incredibly, the I could feel the pressure increase even further and the pain increased too.

“I love how this looks!” said the lady. She then took out her phone and began taking pictures of my poor tortured balls.

“Ladies; who else wants to take a photo?” she asked the others.

My Mistress held me steady while the other ladies began photographing me and taking selfies with my elastrated balls in the background.

“Ok Fifi,” my Mistress eventually said. “Finish cleaning now!”

I rushed in a panic to pick up the broken crockery and then fetch a mop to clean up the tea.

I reported back to the living room afterwards and curtsied to the ladies.

They ignored me. They were discussing the elastrator and how much fun it was. Time passed and I stood patiently, staring at the floor.

Eventually my Mistress came over to me.

“Poor Fifi! I forgot all about you” She whispered. “I’m going to remove the bands now, but I warn you, this will hurt more than anything you have ever experienced!”

“Ladies, want to watch something funny? Watch this!”

And with that, She produced some small nail scissors, and snipped off the bands. The blood rushed back into my ball sack and the pain nearly knocked me out.

I fell on the floor screaming while the ladies stood around laughing at me. I was still held fast by the restraints so I couldn’t touch myself. They let me lie there for a few minutes, then my Mistress pulled my onto my feet by my hair. She led me into the corner of the room and attached my collar to a hook on the wall.

“You will stand and stare at the wall in silence until we need you!” She instructed me.

“Now ladies, thank you for helping me to train my maid. To thank you, each of you will get to use the elastrator on Fifi today. And it’s up to you how long she has to stay elastrated. And maybe one of you will be leaving this evening with a little trophy?!”

My advanced training had begun.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fifi's advanced training

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I suppose if you are doing this type of incentive training, it pays to have multiple human releases.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠